Carlsbad police: Third teen arrested in drive-by shooting that wounded 6-year-old

Jan 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus

A third suspect has been arrested in the Carver Street shooting that wounded a 6-year-old Carlsbad girl, and he's talking to police.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
que

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Good. Charges being reviewed? thats BS. should be tried as an adult for attempted murder. you dont do a drive by for any other reason.
grey bearded methodist

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Let me be the first to trot out the usual phrases.

".....sad, so sad...."
"...youths...."
".....at-risk kids...."
"...poor minorities..."
"...recreational drug users..."
"...rich Hispanic culture..."
"...need more programs..."
"...victims of budget short-falls..."

Feel free to barf on my shoes at any time, or else I'll keep going on.
2nd amendment rights

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

and here theyre trying to take our guns away, let us keep our guns, and put this bastardds doing this shittt out of there miserys, if a person breaks the law with a gun, then take it away from them, but why should us law abiding citizens, have to pay for there crimes,you kill one of them basstards that are doing them drive by shootings, and your arrested and im on the jury, ill let you go scott free.
SOMETHING IN COMMON

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

the surnames cabezuela and cobos, are like , FARRTS AND SHITTT, THEY BOTH SMELL THE SAME
Steve

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

None were charged with attempted murder? This is why we have more people doing things like this,the judicial system is screwed up. They just get a slap on the wrist,then do it again,yet the govt wants to come after mine and every other law abiding citizens rights. B.S.!!!
Billy the squib

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
None were charged with attempted murder? This is why we have more people doing things like this,the judicial system is screwed up. They just get a slap on the wrist,then do it again,yet the govt wants to come after mine and every other law abiding citizens rights. B.S.!!!
Mm. And upon who's sholders will the task befall to take our arms away? It will be our local police. You know: the guy who lives a few houses down, or the lady who has a kid on your softball team. Them, backed up by a S.W.A.T. team, are going to be the ones busting through our doors one at a time to do it.

So Steve and other's like Steve who stand and breath with all of our being the truth that our Ammendments including the 2nd are real and binding, the time is now. It's time to give a gentlemen's warning to a cop that it'll be HIS kid's who'll be orphaned or YOURS in this great test of our Constitution.
SOMETHING IN COMMON

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Billy the squib wrote:
<quoted text>
Mm. And upon who's sholders will the task befall to take our arms away? It will be our local police. You know: the guy who lives a few houses down, or the lady who has a kid on your softball team. Them, backed up by a S.W.A.T. team, are going to be the ones busting through our doors one at a time to do it.
So Steve and other's like Steve who stand and breath with all of our being the truth that our Ammendments including the 2nd are real and binding, the time is now. It's time to give a gentlemen's warning to a cop that it'll be HIS kid's who'll be orphaned or YOURS in this great test of our Constitution.
LETS ALL GET TOGETHER ONE OF THIS DAYS AT THE COURT HOUSE LAWN, WITH OUR GUNS AT OUR HIPS IN OUR HOLSTERS, IT IS OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT
Billy the squib

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

SOMETHING IN COMMON wrote:
<quoted text>LETS ALL GET TOGETHER ONE OF THIS DAYS AT THE COURT HOUSE LAWN, WITH OUR GUNS AT OUR HIPS IN OUR HOLSTERS, IT IS OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT
Nope. I've noticed that if we group together, they just use the local papers which they UTTERLY control (because the only reason people buy local papers is to read the police blotter) to dismiss us as a group of 'whiteys'. Groups attract cameras and TV-6 ken-dolls holding microphones out front saying that they've discovered this 'wild-eyed bunch of crazy hicks from the backwoods who must've escaped from the asylum'. It seems counter-intuitive, but there is weakness in numbers.

Nope. Make this message gentlemenly, neighborly and very personal with your neighbor hood cop or sheriff. Just tell them you are by no means alone.
Billy the squib

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Succinctly, "Knowlege is advantage. Withholding it is power."

Repeat that as many times as you all need to remember it.

(p.s. I posted as the ficticious grey bearded methodist above)
bob

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jakeco wrote:
<quoted text>
My Son In Law is a Carlsbad cop, and we have already had this conversation.
If it gets down to the nut cutting, the vast majority of law enforcement will stand with the citizens,and against Oscuma and his minions.
I personally feel the military will do the same.
that is NOT what will happen. that's why the police dept that was just a little too small when the st francis hospital building became empty is still needed. now we have that full of cops plus the hospital. that is why the sheriff's office, even after getting an entire block has to double in size every five years AND they're looking to greatly expand that soon. new "law industry" building are popping up across the street now and even across the railroad. we have all kinds of jails now. women, kids, druggies, etc,etc. we also have dept of Corrections, the INS, Department of Game and Fish, Department of Public Safety, State Police Division, Motor Transportation Police Division, Special Investigations Division, Minerals and Natural Resources Department, State Forestry Division, Special Agents, State Parks Division,Park Rangers,Livestock Inspector Board, Taxation & Revenue Department, who am i forgetting? this is just new mexicos cops. the feds are morphing at a similar rate. they recruit thugs to fill the ranks because they'll have no problem turning their ah, protection on us when the time comes. they are building up all these cops and facilities for someone. wanna guess who?
disabled vietnam veteran

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

right now in mexico this very minute, theres 3 types of persons that have weapons,law enforcement, the military , and the drug cartels, the average citizen cannot own weapons, havent you seen all the mass killings the drug cartels have been doing in juarez and other citys, decapiting heads and leaving them in front of police stations, and city parks,and other locations, and killing innocent people, im a disabled vietnam veteran that fought for this country and im sick, with agent orange exposure, diabetese, heart problems, prostate cancer, and other organ problems, i know i dont have to much time to live, but ill be damn if they come and try and take my weapons, what have i got to loose,
Steve

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

disabled vietnam veteran wrote:
right now in mexico this very minute, theres 3 types of persons that have weapons,law enforcement, the military , and the drug cartels, the average citizen cannot own weapons, havent you seen all the mass killings the drug cartels have been doing in juarez and other citys, decapiting heads and leaving them in front of police stations, and city parks,and other locations, and killing innocent people, im a disabled vietnam veteran that fought for this country and im sick, with agent orange exposure, diabetese, heart problems, prostate cancer, and other organ problems, i know i dont have to much time to live, but ill be damn if they come and try and take my weapons, what have i got to loose,
I am perfectly healthy and i feel the same way. I hope the govt understands the problems their are creating by even talking about infringing on our 2nd amendment rights.
Omg

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Talk about mass hysteria!!! Nobody said you could not own a gun or purchase a new one. Do you really need an assault weapon to protect your family or to hunt with? Do you really need the high powered ammo? Good grief take a breath and snap back into reality... We all know that nothing anyone does is gona keep the criminals and the crazy people from getting their hands on a weapon. But don't you think it would be a good idea if we made it a little harder for them to get their hands on them. Maybe the ones that are making the biggest stink out of this have something themselves to hide.
Steve

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Omg wrote:
Talk about mass hysteria!!! Nobody said you could not own a gun or purchase a new one. Do you really need an assault weapon to protect your family or to hunt with? Do you really need the high powered ammo? Good grief take a breath and snap back into reality... We all know that nothing anyone does is gona keep the criminals and the crazy people from getting their hands on a weapon. But don't you think it would be a good idea if we made it a little harder for them to get their hands on them. Maybe the ones that are making the biggest stink out of this have something themselves to hide.
WOW,really? People like you need to do some research. This is how it starts,take a look at the UK,Australia,and Mexico.
que

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

its about an idiot shooting a little girl and getting a slap on the wrist, not gun rights. all of you are angry about the wrong thing!
the real issue in carlsbad isnt even our joke of a police force. they got the guys. its our joke of a justice system. there should be an investigation by the FBI into our local systems. their corruption and incompetence.
Steve

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

que wrote:
its about an idiot shooting a little girl and getting a slap on the wrist, not gun rights. all of you are angry about the wrong thing!
the real issue in carlsbad isnt even our joke of a police force. they got the guys. its our joke of a justice system. there should be an investigation by the FBI into our local systems. their corruption and incompetence.
The real issue in C-bad is drugs,and stupid people reproducing. Why have kids when you have no intention to raise them?But I bet they are devout Catholics ,who cannot use birth control, the church should give it's congregation a parenting class.
bob

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>The real issue in C-bad is drugs,and stupid people reproducing. Why have kids when you have no intention to raise them?But I bet they are devout Catholics ,who cannot use birth control, the church should give it's congregation a parenting class.
no the church should be on the hook to provide for them until they go to prison. don't get me wrong, i'm against abortion. but to mindfuck your parishners(breeders) into not using birth control is criminal negligence.
concerned

Roswell, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

To steve and bob both of you sound like ??????? Your blaming the church. I bet the parents of this guys dont even attend church or even have a church to call their own

And by the way just cause they're hispanics doesn't mean they are catholics.
bob

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

concerned wrote:
To steve and bob both of you sound like ??????? Your blaming the church. I bet the parents of this guys dont even attend church or even have a church to call their own
your right. i was getting a little derailed there. i wish more people that are not intending to or have the capacity to raise children would use birth control. i blame the catholic church for them not.
Steve

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

concerned wrote:
All I am saying is their parents should have used birth control. And it is a problem with the catholic church,they teach against birth-control,when they should be teaching, not reproduce unless you plan on raising them. Most hispanics leave their offspring to be raised by their grand-parents or other family members, that is exactly what I am saying. Take it however you want,the truth hurts. There is a difference between having,and raising you children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Supremacist held in slayings at Kan. Jewish center 1 hr barefoot2626 177
14-year-old charged in shooting dea... 1 hr JoeJoe 12
When Whites Are Slain, Do You Fear Blacks Did I... (Aug '07) 4 hr everybody 175
Suspects sought in fatal Pleasanton shooting 5 hr w-hide 12
Texarkana teenager pleads not guilty to murder (Dec '09) 8 hr Former bhs 3
Fatally shot Antioch teen identified 8 hr dwayne johnson 1
15-year-old charged in Westside murder 9 hr noshellswill 3
•••
•••