Sheriff's office IDs suspect in attac...

Sheriff's office IDs suspect in attack on Forest Service officer

There are 2 comments on the Times-Standard story from Apr 8, 2014, titled Sheriff's office IDs suspect in attack on Forest Service officer. In it, Times-Standard reports that:

Based upon their investigation, Humboldt County Sheriff's Office Detectives have been able to identify Silverio Parro Snider Sanchez, 22 years old from Eureka, as being responsible for the intentional assault of a United States Forest Service Law Enforcement Agent on March 15 the process of requesting a warrant for Sanchez's arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Standard.

Exodus

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2014
The invasion continues. He was probably setting up the farm in the national forest. ICE, ICE baby. Deport!
Exodus

Condon, OR

#2 Apr 9, 2014
I'm an American, not a racist. There's a big difference. America for Americans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in 30-year-old Roseville kidnapping, mu... (Sep '10) 3 hr loyalalways 35
News Canton man pleads guilty to murder (Oct '07) 5 hr LJay 5
News Fatal shootings by police total nearly 400 nati... 10 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Ontario woman to stand trial in husband's slaying (Dec '08) 14 hr so saddened by th... 161
News Fresno man facing murder charge after shooting ... 16 hr True Christian wi... 18
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 17 hr True Christian wi... 137
News Granger fatal shooting baffles police (Mar '08) Sun zulu 22
More from around the web