St. Petersburg man on trial in shooti...

St. Petersburg man on trial in shooting of pregnant girlfriend

There are 2 comments on the St. Petersburg Times story from Apr 30, 2013, titled St. Petersburg man on trial in shooting of pregnant girlfriend. In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

Larry Jay Reed did something as a joke that did not turn out to be remotely funny, prosecutors said in a trial Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

Mayor of Hudson

New Port Richey, FL

#1 May 1, 2013
He admitted to the killing because he was interogated for many hours and was delirious .. It's a tragic loss of a young lady and her unborn child but he did not shoot her... The prosecution really has no case to stand with on this except an illegal gun and horseplay...
Wiping GSR off is next to impossible and he would have had to have covered up more than what gloves would have covered up...He is definitely not that smart to have done that.. Again it's a terrible loss but he is not guilty of murder...
my heart

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 May 2, 2013
I have to agree he is not guilty of murder an the lack of evidence against him in this should Have made it impossible for him to be convicted. Was he wrong for having the gun yes but a murderer he is not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) Fri jessica 61
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... Thu Rainbow334 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Thu kosher nostra bibi 3
News Second arrest made in shooting (Jan '09) Thu Brother n law 93
News Shumpert legal fights continues to shift, narrow Wed Anonymous 30
News Trial for shooting pushed to December Wed Bryan davis 2
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) Sep 20 Jomminy Crickets 83
More from around the web