Vacaville teen convict could get brai...

Vacaville teen convict could get brain scan

There are 25 comments on the The Reporter story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Vacaville teen convict could get brain scan. In it, The Reporter reports that:

At the request of his defense attorney, a Solano County Superior Court judge on Thursday cleared the way for a Vacaville teenager convicted of the 2010 rape and stabbing of a Vacaville girl and the stabbing of her young brother to undergo a controversial brain scan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

South San Francisco, CA

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Sure thing, "Bob."
Are you insinuating that my name is not really "Bob"? You couldn't be more wrong. Unlike you Jerry, I don't change my posting name to make the appearance that other people agree with me. I wonder if you ever get so confused that you answer the phone at the insurance office as Antwan or Max.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#22 Jan 8, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Are you insinuating that my name is not really "Bob"? You couldn't be more wrong. Unlike you Jerry, I don't change my posting name to make the appearance that other people agree with me. I wonder if you ever get so confused that you answer the phone at the insurance office as Antwan or Max.
You are projecting again...

Since: Aug 10

South San Francisco, CA

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>You are projecting again...
Not at all, simply stating fact.
Nic

Vacaville, CA

#24 Jan 14, 2013
John wrote:
And who the hell is going to pay for this expensive test?
WAIT! WAIT! Don't tell me. We the taxpayers, that's who.
Should of had one speedy trial, found guilty followed by one brief appeal then put to death by hanging on the public square.
But NOOOOOO! This kid will be sucking the taxpayer's (t)it for years to come.
And people wonder why there isn't enough money for schools or U.S. Air Force fighter jets.
Typical Low life that has to find things to complain about because you were a spoiled little geek your whole life. Hes going to be in prison with tax payer dollars and theres nothing you can do about it nothing you say will change that so just stop complaining. No one cares.
Ed Head

Oakland, CA

#25 Jan 14, 2013
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Low life that has to find things to complain about because you were a spoiled little geek your whole life. Hes going to be in prison with tax payer dollars and theres nothing you can do about it nothing you say will change that so just stop complaining. No one cares.
^^^^^^^I think a hook worm just crawled up Nic's huge @ss.^^^^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shumpert legal fights continues to shift, narrow 4 hr Anonymous 30
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... 5 hr BrotherMoon 6
News Trial for shooting pushed to December 5 hr Bryan davis 2
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) 9 hr Jomminy Crickets 83
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... 18 hr Columbus Crime 2
News Continue reading Richardson man takes stand in ... Tue Don Edwards 1
News Second suspect arrested in Searcy murder Tue Team Kelly 2
More from around the web