Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils of Lax U.S. Gun Laws

Mar 20, 2012 Full story: Bloomberg 9,570

The Justice Department opened an investigation this week into the killing of Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old high school student who was shot dead on Feb.

Full Story
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10024 Jul 7, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
The wabmaster can block all computers you ever used or will use on his website. That is why he is called "The WebMASTER"
Still here. Ha ha ha.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10025 Jul 7, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
What a f-ing retard, your crap may be true in your own tiny little brain full of hate and misconception. In the real world, however, things do work quit a bit differently.
Is that a yes or no? Would you agree to remove affirmative action and dissolve all laws and government benefits and actions that are race based? Would you approve of total removal of government interference in granting preference based on race? Are you for true equality or do you admit you agree with blacks receiving treatment and benefits based on race? I can't wait for your answer. This time try to focus and give a real answer instead of your old dodge by insult routine.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#10026 Jul 7, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Is that a yes or no? Would you agree to remove affirmative action and dissolve all laws and government benefits and actions that are race based? Would you approve of total removal of government interference in granting preference based on race? Are you for true equality or do you admit you agree with blacks receiving treatment and benefits based on race? I can't wait for your answer. This time try to focus and give a real answer instead of your old dodge by insult routine.
In your perfect world -- absolutely!!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10032 Jul 7, 2013
All you Zimmie haters.....read THIS;
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-con...

INNOCENT!!!!! Awesome!
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10033 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
The webmaster is off on weekends. You will be blocked before noon Monday
So if I log on a different location, different computer, and different name the web master will have the ability to read my mind and block me? WOW these web masters must be Gods. All hail the Web Master.(Except on weekends).
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10034 Jul 7, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
In your perfect world -- absolutely!!
Just can't provide a straight answer can you. You just have to try to sneak in a degrading remark to make yourself seem up on someone. I let you in on a secret. THAT STOPPED WORKING IN JUNIOR HIGH.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#10038 Jul 8, 2013
luvnut wrote:
All you Zimmie haters.....read THIS;
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-con...
INNOCENT!!!!! Awesome!
There is nothing "awesome" about this case, and he has NOT been found "innocent". Although I do have to applaud ABC for being objective in your linked article. Unusual for them.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10039 Jul 8, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing "awesome" about this case, and he has NOT been found "innocent". Although I do have to applaud ABC for being objective in your linked article. Unusual for them.
George was already innocent and as of yet to be found guilty of any crime. he will remain innocent of any crime untill a jury finds otherwise. I agree there is nothing awesome about a death. ABC, like most others are realizing if George walks the lawsuits will start and they are trying to start damage control for their unprofessional actions of depicting George as a racist, bloodthirsty, murderer. As Sgt. Friday always said "Just the facts ma am".

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#10041 Jul 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> George was already innocent and as of yet to be found guilty of any crime. he will remain innocent of any crime untill a jury finds otherwise. I agree there is nothing awesome about a death. ABC, like most others are realizing if George walks the lawsuits will start and they are trying to start damage control for their unprofessional actions of depicting George as a racist, bloodthirsty, murderer. As Sgt. Friday always said "Just the facts ma am".
Agreed....100%
menards

Bordentown, NJ

#10042 Jul 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> George was already innocent and as of yet to be found guilty of any crime. he will remain innocent of any crime untill a jury finds otherwise. I agree there is nothing awesome about a death. ABC, like most others are realizing if George walks the lawsuits will start and they are trying to start damage control for their unprofessional actions of depicting George as a racist, bloodthirsty, murderer. As Sgt. Friday always said "Just the facts ma am".
Just because a court, Judge & Jury cant come to a "guilty" verdict does not make you "innocent". George is still a guilty man. You are failing to realize the many lessons to be learned here. Being turned loose after this trial may be the worst thing for him. He knows that too, look at the weight gain. Thats a lot of stress.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#10043 Jul 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Just can't provide a straight answer can you. You just have to try to sneak in a degrading remark to make yourself seem up on someone. I let you in on a secret. THAT STOPPED WORKING IN JUNIOR HIGH.
I provided a perfectly good answer considering that the world you seem to live in reacts precisely as you direct it - as opposed to the "real world" where the rest of us reside!
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10044 Jul 8, 2013
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because a court, Judge & Jury cant come to a "guilty" verdict does not make you "innocent". George is still a guilty man. You are failing to realize the many lessons to be learned here. Being turned loose after this trial may be the worst thing for him. He knows that too, look at the weight gain. Thats a lot of stress.
I'm a little over my perfect weight but it's because I have slowed down in my later years and I eat well. Looks like Ole George is eating very well too, the stress does not seem to hurt his eating. Most people under stress lose weight not gain. LEGALLY he is innocent untill proven guilty. "Just the facts ma am". If you have facts of Georges guilt the state of Florida would like to talk to you.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10045 Jul 8, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>I provided a perfectly good answer considering that the world you seem to live in reacts precisely as you direct it - as opposed to the "real world" where the rest of us reside!
Just what part of my post is not the real world?
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10046 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The webmaster is off on weekends. You will be blocked before noon Monday
It is noon Monday.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#10049 Jul 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>Just what part of my post is not the real world?
That's the really sad part - you do not have a clue ...

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10050 Jul 8, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole case is awesome; a punk got punked, the prosecution proved Zimmie's defense for him too! AWESOME!
Just wondering

Oakland, CA

#10051 Jul 8, 2013
It’s not just George Zimmerman on trial, it’s America’s acceptance of killing “the other”!
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10052 Jul 8, 2013
WOW glue sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be blocked on every computer in the world by 12:01.
ROLOLLMFBO BAHHAHAHAHAHA
BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The webmaster has your fingerprints, an a stool sample.
I hate being blocked. Oh wait!
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10053 Jul 8, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the really sad part - you do not have a clue ...
And you can't provide one. Just dodge direct questions. That's not sad, it's funny. Ha ha ha.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#10054 Jul 8, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
It’s not just George Zimmerman on trial, it’s America’s acceptance of killing “the other”!
Your right. Trayvon should not have tried to kill George. Being black is no excuse. It got him out of going to jail for his criminal behavior at school but not in the real world. America does not accept violent or anti social behavior just because you are black, being a thug or gangsta is a choice but understand America does not condone it. Americans are arming themselves at record rates. Being a gangsta is becoming a DEAD end line of work. Gun and ammo sales are at an all time high, Americans are speaking up, thugs might want to listen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky. has counties added to federal drug program 18 hr come on 1
Two people wounded in Far East El Paso drive-by... 21 hr Veronica Escobar 3
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension Mon INFIDEL 3,002
Widow of murdered Rumney chiropractor says fata... Sun Momof3 1
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) Sun Swedenforever 530
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim Sun silly rabbit 6
Drummond: Vigil remembers Oakland homicide victims Sun Quan must be gone 1

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE