Police say Richwoods man was shot by ...

Police say Richwoods man was shot by brother

There are 137 comments on the Daily Journal story from Sep 3, 2008, titled Police say Richwoods man was shot by brother. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

A Richwoods man was found dead early Saturday morning after he was shot by his brother, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
CHRIS

Saint Louis, MO

#129 May 1, 2009
eric wrote:
well i hear bobbies daughter was behind those last 3 comments. kid learn who 2 direct your anger towards. YOUR DAD CHOSE TO LEAVE YOU. WASNT YOUR MOMS FAULT MARSHA THE JUNKIES FAULT. IT WAS ON YOUR SO CALLED DAD!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT KNOW ONE ELES FAULT THAT YOUR DAD LEFT YOU. NOW I CAN MAKE YOUR DADS LIFE HELL SO I WILL BE WAITING FOR A SORRY FROM YOU. NOW I DONT THINK WHAT YOUR DAD DID WAS RITE, LEAVING HIS TRUE DAUGHTER!!! I UNDERSTAND YOU BEING HURT. I wont stop fighting to get eric away from those junkies!! i am not like your dad at all. I LOVE MY KIDS NO MATTER WHO I AM WITH!!!!!!!!!!so i will be waiting for a sorry. mainly cause you dont even know me. as far as for your fake ass dad, let him know all his fake lieing bullshit is about to come back on him. i have mailed all his court papers from lieing on me to all mo. prisons the next 7 years of his life will suck as so will he!!!!!!!!!! and before you start running your mouth on here you better think. cause i wont talk again. ask your dad if i am playing!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN I DO UNDERSTASND YOU BEING HURT BUT BE MAD AT THE RITE PERSON!!! I DONT THINK NO MAN SHOULD EVER WALK AWAY FROM HIS KID. SORRY YOUR DAD IS A LIEING COWARD!!! TRUTH IS HIM AND MARSHA MADE A GREAT COUPLE!!!!!!!!!! KID IF YOU HAD ANY KIND OF BRAIN YOU WOULD STAY WITH YOUR MOM. SHE TOOK YOU AWAY FOR A GOOD REASON. AND IF YOUR SO CALLED DAD CARED HE WOULD OF NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR YOU.
IST ERIC U NEED TO NOT WRITE TO MY NIECE LIKE THAT! FURTHER MORE U HAVE MY EMAIL AN SINCE IT HAPPENED AT MY HOUSE THE ADULT THING TO DO WOULD HAVE BEEN LOOKN N UR EMAIL BOX AND CHECKING TO SEE IF OUR CONVERSATIONS WERE AT AND U CONTACT ME OVER WHAT WAS WROTE AN SAID! FURTHER MORE I WOULD EXPECT A SORRY BACK BECAUSE HOW U HANDLED THIS! THIS WAS NOT APPROPRIATE CONSIDERING U KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLD OF ME! UR DAUGHTER KNOWS MY DAUGHTERS CELL PHONE ON TOP SHE IS FRIENDS W HER ON MYSPACE! I TOLD MANZ NOT TO WRITE ANYTHING ON THAT SITE AND WHEN HE DID AND MARSHA CALLED ME I TOLD MANZ THAT WAS NOT RIGHT THAT I TOLD HIM THIS WAS OVER! AN I TOLD HIM THAT EVERYONE ON HIS FATHERS SIDE WOULD BE UPSET WITH HIM! MAYB MANZ TOLD THAT TO HER BECAUSE HE IS SCARED OF U! MY POINT IS MANZ KNEW BEFORE HE EVEN RESPONDED THAT I TOLD HIM NOT TO DO IT! I HAVE SPOKEN W THAT "KID" AN MY OTHER DAUGHTER AN THEY HAVE ASSURED ME THAT THEY WAS NOT IN IT. THEY WERE IN THE ROOM BUT WAS NOT PROMOTING THIS. BY THE WAY UR DAUGHETER CALLED THAT "KID" ON HER CELL SO AGAIN U HAD A OPTION TO FIND THE ADULT IN THIS SITUATION! BUT U CHOSE NOT TOO, AGAIN I EXPECT A SORRY BACK TOO!
BY THE WAY THAT "KID" DONT NEED KNOW POINTERS OR ADVISE FROM U! SHE HAS ENOUGH STRONG, GOOD, TAX PAYN PEOPLE N HER LIFE SHE DONT NEED U TALKN THAT BS! THANK GOD SHE DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW BOUT THIS SITE! SHE HAS SEEN NOTHING U HAVE WROTE! IF U WANT TO TALK THEN TELL ME OR WRITE ME! PLEASE DONT EVER TALK TO MY NIECE OR MY CHILDREN LIKE THIS! U COME FIND ME! NO DISRESPECT TO U JUS WANTED U TO KNOW WHERE I STAND AN I TOO AINT NONE OF BOBBY! I DONT EVER TURN MY BACK EITHER! INCLUDING WALKING OUT OF MANZ LIFE! OR BEDO FOR THAT MATTER IF NE ONES TRYN TO SCRUTINIZE MY SHIT!
eric madden

Saint Louis, MO

#130 May 3, 2009
chris i didnt leave the kid, your coward ass brother did so get his sorry. i ment every word i said. we can meet anytime anywhere. as far as your saying she has enough good people, where. not one person in your family gave a shit about her for seven years so save the fake ass caring bullshit!!!! bobby walked out on her cause hes a coward that gave up. as far as paying taxes i paid taxes on almost a hundred grand!!!your whole family is fake!! marsha has played you people for years and still doing it. whats sad is bobby would leave all yous for her still!!!! except his soft ass couldnt live without his mommies money!!!put your leing brother in front of me i bet all those monster stories him and marsha told yous about me will be straitened out!!!!!!as far as eric i have whopped him twice in his life. thats marshas bullshit. just like he told me he hates bobby for RAPING AND BEATING MARSHA!!!now i know he NEVER raped her but since she said it so does eric now!!! see i asked eric if he wanted to go see bobby are your mom, he said no he hated all yous!!! i sat him down and tried to talk to him has bobby. bobby care so much he wouldnt even go to court and help eric by telling the truth. but his lieing jelous ass went to court against me, where i was FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!!! do you know your brother amitted HE WAS LIEING ABOUT THE WHOLE THING ON THE STAND IN THE COURT ROOM. THE COURTS ASKED ME TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST HIM FOR LIEING AND I WOULDNT!!!!!! YOUR BROTHER AND MOMMY THAT HELPS HIS BULLSHIT CAN BOTH KISS MY ASS ALL YOUR FAMILY CARES ABOUT IS YOURSELF. YOUR ACTIONS SHOW THAT!!!!!! SO LIKE I SAID I HAVE SENT ALL PAPER WORK ON YOUR BROTHER INSIDE. THE NEXT SEVEN YEARS WILL SUCK FOR BOBBY I MADE SURE OF THAT!!!!!!!I WONT RESPOND BACK AGAIN!! YOUR SOFT ASS BROTHER KNOWS WHERE I LIVE FEEL FREE TO STOP BY ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!
chris

Saint Louis, MO

#131 May 3, 2009
F*** U! NOTHING U SAY EFFECTS ME. UR OPINION MEANS NOTHING TO ME! LIKE I SAID DONT TALK TO MY NIECE OR CHILDREN LIKE THIS. ANYTHING ELSE IS BS COMN OUT UR FINGERS. I DONT CARE WHAT U SAY BOUT MY BROTHER HE AINT MY PROBLEM OR MY RESPONSIBILITY. AS FAR AS WHERE I WAS N MY NIECES LIFE I DONT EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHERE I WAS BECAUSE IF U KNEW ANYTHING U WOULD KNOW WHERE I WAS. U SHOULDNT HAVE TALK TO MY NIECE LIKE THAT! PERIOD! U NEEDED TO FIND THE ADULT! END OF STORY!
ANY POINT U TRY TO MAKE IS U BEIN MEAN AND FIGHTING W ME AND MY NIECE, WE R NOT THE REASON U HAVE PROBLEMS W UR SON! LEAVE US ALONE! AN JUS INCASE UR BRAIN CANT FIGURE OUT WHO US IS: MY NIECE, MY DAUGHTERS, MY SON AND MYSELF! BE THE BIG TOUGH GUY U SAY N TELL WHOEVER OR WHATEVER URSELF! WE R NOT U MESSENGERS!
ceaira madden

United States

#132 May 3, 2009
Chris,
For one thing, you're the WRONG person to be telling anyone to be mature. Second off, you should have never let them get on this website in the first place. If you would've been paying attention you might've prevented it. I don't have your number anymore, and if I did you would've been the first person to hear about it. I don't care what your families opinion about me or my family is. We don't think were better, we know. Tax payers? Ha. My grandma pays more tax and than what any of your family makes all year PUT TOGETHER. She does it without sleeping with her boss. So when it comes to legit, let's not point fingers. Tough guy? Ha. My dad doesn't need to be portrayed as a tough guy. YOUR BROTHER STILL SHAKES AND WONT LOOK MY DAD IN THE EYE! So let's not name call here. Were not in 2nd grade. Don't explain yourself like your challenged, we all know who "us" is. I don't care who wrote what about my dad, but I know that if a RESPONSIBLE adult was watching him, IT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. My dad contacting you wouldn't have been any different than commenting on here. You would've had some bullshit story just as you did. STORY OF THE BYRD LIFE. We don't need messengers. When I see one of your kids or Mariah, you'll understand that you telling them what we say on here, will be the least of their worries.
CHRIS

Saint Louis, MO

#133 May 3, 2009
HAHA!!!!
CHRIS

Saint Louis, MO

#134 May 3, 2009
BY THE WAY THANKS FOR THE EVIDENCE WEN U DO WHAT UR THREATN HERE!AN YES I WILL CALL THE COPS W NO PROBLEM!
sister

Sullivan, MO

#136 Oct 27, 2009
E. M. you need to shut your f ing. mouth. Your kids are right. This is my brother forum.You want to bad mouth my Bestfriend. Go to miss marsha's.You make me sick.M. M. BABIES. THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE. P.S.......Grandpa says hello. Since he can't call you. CALL HIM. Y ou know how Manz. Manz life is to short. PLEASE CALL HIM AND THAT MEANS YOU TO CIERRA. hE LOVES YOU BOTH. Life is short. Talk to u at m..m.cite.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#137 Oct 27, 2009
Gee my DSL box put me in Richwood...I had to click something....

Its worse then my home threads.....
Good luck to Marsha and them kids looks like somebody is off their meds though..
But since I don't know anybody Good By
Take Care
someone you dont know

Columbia, MO

#138 Nov 5, 2009
marsha is dead... so good luck to her kids
eric madden

United States

#139 Nov 5, 2009
look marshas gone why dont all u people shut the f... up!!!!!!!!!! and as far as mike hearty little eric hates him!!!! little eric has his on cell phone he doesnt call cause he knows mike is a herion drunk junkie!!!! and little eric has also told us about mike hitting him and threating him!!!! mike i really hope we run into eachother!!!!!!!!!! so my address is posted on here feel free to stop by!!!! as far as little eric he has all a and b,s plays football and can be a kid now!!! something not one of you people tried to do 4 him!!!!! so you all clam to care for marsha so show respect and stay off here!!!! the kids dont need it and its none of you hillbillies biz.!!!!!!
Hearty

Dittmer, MO

#140 May 31, 2010
Mr. Eric Madden Jr.
This is Mr. Micheal S. HEARTY
I,m your worst nightmare. You know where I live. Youv'e been to my house. Park on the road.Walk lightly across the yard. Knock on my door.Because I don't have time to run to the shitty city. Thats where you and the drugs are.Takes a JUNKIE to call one. By the way wear your gangster eyeglasses.
SISTER

Dittmer, MO

#141 May 31, 2010
NOT GUILTY!!! You should feel like an ass, If not you sure do look like one now.
SISTER UR A PHYSCO

Cape Girardeau, MO

#142 Jun 2, 2010
Well he only got off because of the POLICE OFFICERS and the COURTS! UR BROTHER DID INTEND ON MURDERING HIM! I KNOW THAT BECAUSE A CHILD HEARD IT IN WEEKS LEADING UP TO THE MURDER! U ALL ARE DRUG HEADS OUT THERE IN RICHWOODS! ITS SAD THE WAY THIS ENDED! DRUGS AND HEADS NEVER END POSITIVE. HOPE U and UR BROTHER LEARNED FROM THIS! but most likely not, if i choose to believe the things I hear! u REALLY need to check yourself into a INSANE ASYLUM! UR BROTHER HAS MENTAL ISSUES AND OBVIOUSLY THE SISTER DOES TOO!!
If you cared ANYTHING about MARSHA u would SHUT UP ON HERE! THE ONE LOOKS LIKE AN ASS HERE IS U!
Unknown

United States

#143 Jun 4, 2010
This just proves how our judicial system sucks. Crooked cops tampering with evidence and Marsha's lies is why the son of a bitch got off,not because he was innocent. Give him time he'll kill someone else. From what I hear everyone in your family either gets shot or shoots a family member. So I say let's buy you all guns and you can wipe each other out. Stop getting on here and threatening other people. Linda your a psycho bitch who gets drunk and runs over their own kid, Mike Hearty is a piece of shit Grampa,worse Grampa then a dad and that's saying something. And as far as Danny not being guilty here on earth you should be worried bout him being guilty in God's eyes. The fact is a murderer is a murderer. Keep off this site running your mouths and let Marsha rest in peace. Linda beware,he may get methed out and shoot you next.One Tyark down,three or four to go. Now say something else! Marsha's kids do not need to be seeing this. As far as little Eric And Ceaira calling Mike Hearty,it's NEVER gonna happen. Leave Marsha's kids ALONE!!!! You and Linda are both nothing but white trash and deserve each other. Hope you get your lives together but most likely won't,and you both prolly will die drunk and with a bottle in your hand. And the only person on here that looks like an ass is you Linda. God knows,little Eric was not allowed to be a kid and now he is,he's happy and has a good life now,and wants to be left alone. Her kids have been through enough they don't need the bullshit.
sister to both bothers

United States

#144 Aug 26, 2010
danny has been found not guilty!!! TAKE THAT AT STICK THAT THGAT UP YOUR ASS !! You mom was right all along Manz way to go boy you are a true trooper. Hope everyone feels bad for what they said about hier mother. So take that and stick it. Live with that that. By the way I'm no junkie. Better watch it that is slander. Ask my lawyer. Grandpa has rights to bedo. He will fight for him.Unless he gets visition rights every other weekend.
RIP WAYNE

Valley Park, MO

#145 Aug 28, 2010
sister to both bothers wrote:
danny has been found not guilty!!! TAKE THAT AT STICK THAT THGAT UP YOUR ASS !! You mom was right all along Manz way to go boy you are a true trooper. Hope everyone feels bad for what they said about hier mother. So take that and stick it. Live with that that. By the way I'm no junkie. Better watch it that is slander. Ask my lawyer. Grandpa has rights to bedo. He will fight for him.Unless he gets visition rights every other weekend.
SO THE DEATH OF WAYNE TYARKS GOES UNPUNISHED...WAYNE WAS A GOOD MAN AND ITS SAD JUSTICE WAS NOT SERVED. WAYNE U ARE LOVED AND SO SADLEY MISSED EVERYDAY AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN OUR HEARTS!
just me

Saint Peters, MO

#146 Jun 26, 2014
NEWS FLASH::::: When Danny lived in Florissant he stated that when he seen Wayne next time, he was going to kill him. Danny is a cold blooded murderer !!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Officer's Side of the Story 5 hr HaroldjHickubah 4
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) 8 hr Beannie 64
News Pickaway County woman found guilty in murder-fo... 9 hr Beannie 26
News Mother of Shaken Child Released (Apr '11) 9 hr Beannie 36
News Black Lives Matter* Mon Son of Man 1,184
News Murder charge filed in Enka homicide (Jun '07) Mon doYOURresearch 197
News Michael Brown's mother, civil rights attorney s... Mon Black Panther 2
More from around the web