Police say Richwoods man was shot by brother

Sep 3, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Journal

A Richwoods man was found dead early Saturday morning after he was shot by his brother, according to police.

Comments
1 - 20 of 137 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2014
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
eric madden

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

Judged:

i am the father of dannys girlfriends 9 year old son. we have been trying to get my son out of there.Washington county family service is a joke!! they say even thoe there was drugs found at the scene, they have no eletric, and worst of all a murder there that is not enough of a reason to take my son out of there. we have went to everyone we know, and hopfully we can get my son out of there. Anyone with any ideas please e-mail back mddnrc@yahoo.com
WORRIED

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE HAS TO HAPPEN FOR THESE COPS AND DFS TO SEE THE BABIES ARE IN DANGER. LETS NOT FORGET THAT DANNY'S GIRLFRIEND HAS SAID IT ON SEVERAL OCCATIONS THAT IF THEY EVER COME TO GET THEM KIDS THEY WONT GET THEM ALIVE!! THIS SHOOTING HAPPENED BECAUSE OF "DANNY'S GIRLFRIEND". THIS IS REALLY SAD THAT 2 BABIES ARE IN THIS TYPE OF ENVIROMENT AND THE POLICE AND DFS HAVE BEEN TOLD BOUT THIS ENVIROMENT BEFORE A MURDER HAPPENED! RICHWOODS POLICE AND DFS ARE MORE THAN JOKES THEY ARE ENABLING CHILD ENDANGERMENT! THE ONLY IDEA I HAVE IS TO PRAY THAT SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER AND THE CHILDREN ARE GIVEN TO FAMILY MEMBERS THAT WON'T EXPOSE THEM TO THIS KIND OF LIFESTYLE!!!!! NOT TO MENTION THE PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE DANNY AND HIS GIRLFRIEND GAVE AND STILL GIVE THOSE BABIES!!! DANNY MIGHT NOT BE THERE NOW BUT "DANNY'S GIRLFRIEND" STILL HAS CUSTODY!!!
eric madden

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

i am the father of little eric we r doing everything we can 2 get him out of there!!!! dfs said even thoe marsha does not have eletric that is fine he can shower at dannys dads, who is a sex offender, but they say that is fine he is a freak with little girls not boys!!!! as far as the murder that in time he will 4 get that is bull. anyone that can help please e-mail back i check every hour,thanx!!!! any calls to that pig at family service would be appreciated
Concerened

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

The police in richwoods were called out many times over danny and marsha, but never did anything. Any one who knows these two know they are big dope heads and drunks. Marsha does not keep and eye on her children and lets them do as they please, including the baby. Also she has many different men coming and going all the time. Some of these men should not be around children period. I feel marsha is a very unfit mother, and any time I have seen her she is ALWAYS drunk or HIGH on something. As for danny i hope they lock him up for good, he was a disaster waiting to happen.
eric madden

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2008

Judged:

we are asking anyone that knows anything to please contact the family service mabye if enough people call they will do somethig thanks!!!!! Things are only getting wrost at marshs
Concerened

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

For all that have not heard, Marsha has hired an expensive attorney to get danny off of the murder rap he is facing. She was recently seen talking with investigators and was over heard lying thru her teeth as to what happened on the night that the shooting occured. She is doing her best to get danny out of jail so she can move him back in with her 2 kids. She was showing the investigator the property where the shooting took place and just handed her kid off to a neighbor to watch while doing this. Then when she was done with the investigator, she up and leaves and forgot to pick her kid up. She calls back about an hour later looking for her child and admits she forgot him. Poor little guy did not know what was going on.
worried

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

did u call dfs on this info bout the "baby"?
worried

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

and where is she getn money for this? have we heard that? her electric is or was off. Where was her oldest son when this was happening? do u happen to know what school her son is goin to? we heard she unenrolled him from his school? We are REALLY worried about the kids!!!!
Eric grandma father side

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

I have went to police dept. dfs in jeff city , dfs in richwoods state rep.matt blunt. several others, they all seem so concerned but yet nothing has been done. I am now going to hire an attorney. I have custody of Marsha's 15 year old whom she put out on the street at age of 8. Marsha can pay for an investagater but does not pay for her daughter.I have been a foster parent for years and have never seen or heard of a county like washington county dfs.they leave notes on her door telling her when they will be back. so she is acting MRS MOM when they come back.help
Eric grandma father side

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

where is the boy going to school? marshas Mom has only two bedrooms and already has a grandchild from her other daughter.so by law Eric has no bederoom of his own to stay in . if Marsha is sending him to school at Barbs and telling people he lives there. where is he??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW (HIS SISTER WHOM THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER) UNTIL MARSHA WILL NOT LET EACH OTHER TALK OR SEE. MARSHAS MOM ALSO CHANGED HER NO.SO OUR GRANDDAUGHTER CANT CALL HER TO FIND OUT ANYTHING.ABOUT HER BROTHER WHERE IS OUR LAWS FOR OUR CHILDREN. PROTECTION FOR THEM. I MEET WITH A ST. LOUIS ATTN NEXT WEEK AND WILL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO FIND THE 9 YR OLD
sad for eric

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

i very sad for eric he such a good boy so bright i can not understand why a teacher or someone at his school will not speak up SHAME on all of you.
I PRAY EVERYNIGHT THAT GOD WILL KEPT HIS ARMS AROUND HIM AND PROTECT HIM. HE IS STILL ONE OF MIND.
Erics Sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

Does anyone know where he's at? I love him very much and it's heartbreaking to see her do this to her own kids. If you have ANY information on him please please please email my dad. It would be appreciated. She's unfit, and it's bein overlooked. We've tried everything, and she gets out of it somehow. He means the world to me and Marshas mom,Barb changed her number so I can't call and get any information. I can't believe even after a murder and everything else that they still let him stay there. Has anyone seen him or her anywhere around the area? Thanks for all the sympathy and prayers, we're thankful. We need him though.
Ceaira-
sad for eric

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

yesterday marsha, her mom barb, and eric at court house again eric not n school, again marsha pointing fingers at
others. when will it stop concerned.
Erics Sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

my brother and I were so close, but now I can't even talk to him. I miss him ,if anyone talks to eric tell him sissy loves and misses him. and I pray for us. Mom stop hurting us. think of us for once in your life ;u had us . you had all the other abortions but keep us ,so be our Mom. or atlease let mans and me love each other . u and ur family hate me for sticking up for myself. I was 8 when u kicked me out, but u wont admit the truth, u were on drugs bad, and u really dont remember the truth. and I cant believe ur own Mom wont take up for us .god loves u Mom dont keep hurting ur kids ,
worried for mans

Osage Beach, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Judged:

Marsha is living in danny dads(don) barn.
eric madden

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Judged:

a good place for her
worried

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

"worried for mans", is mans there too? Ryan? If you see him could you PLEASE tell him Chris and Sierra ARE MISSING HIM SO MUCH AND CANT WAIT TIL HE CAN COME SEE US!!! AND THAT EVEN IF IT IS 10 YEARS FROM NOW TELL HIM WE WILL NOT EVER STOP THINKN ABOUT AND LOVEN HIM!!! AND RYAN BUT HE IS TO LITTLE TO REMEMBER US I'M SURE!
Erics Sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Good for her. That's where she belongs. But were concerned about my brother.
worried for mans

Osage Beach, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

Judged:

both boys are with here. and mans was not in school on thursday.
worried

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

worried for mans wrote:
both boys are with here. and mans was not in school on thursday.
was they ok? was they clean? Is he happy go lucky mans?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••