Fugitive charged in connection with l...

Fugitive charged in connection with last weeka s homicide in San Bernardino

There are 4 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Jun 12, 2014, titled Fugitive charged in connection with last weeka s homicide in San Bernardino. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

SAN BERNARDINO >> A local man has been charged in connection with the June 6 shooting death of Terrance Jamal James , 31, but the suspect remained at large on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Cly Torris

Mentone, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2014
Earnest Norvell Means should be the next mayor of SB.

He did something that Valles and Morris couldn't do.

He got someones off da welfare
RamenRobber

Apple Valley, CA

#2 Aug 22, 2015
Cly.why would you say that? are we missing something ? Was it a good kill or a scandalous move for no reason?
Elise Likes Vanilla

Greenville, TX

#3 Aug 24, 2015
a personal Note to my cyber bully Producer Lindsay Show And The Former (friends) Who Used To (know) ME In Seattle, Washington years ago: The Only Ones That ARE Going To Be DYING, Are ALL Of YOU, Because I Would NOT Hesitate For A Minute, To KILL ALL Of YOU, For Cyber Stalking Bullying ME, For More Than Three Years Now, Soon To Be Four Years At The End Of THIS Year, ESPECIALLY YOU, Former Staff Betty LENSKY= Producer Lindsay Show? There In Washington State From Years Ago? YOU CANNOT Even SWIM, Sweetheart, And YOU'RE Going FIRST Into Puget Sound, HONEY! I WILL Push YOU Into Puget Sound, Betty LENSKY=Producer Lindsay Show? And YOU WILL Drown, HAG! At least I Took Swimming Lessons, Unaware To YOU, Betty LENSKY=Producer Lindsay Show? And Although I'm Afraid Of Deep Water, IF I HAD To, I COULD Swim In Deep Water, Hopefully Back To The Shore Or Whatever, But YOU, Can't EVEN Swim, Betty LENSKY WASTED Washington Valley Hippy! PIECE OF JUNKED OUT, DRUGGED UP, Seattle, Washington Scene TRASH! I HOPE YOU DO Fall Into Puget Sound,(or maybe the REAL Part Of The Pacific Ocean Too, When The Tide Is Coming In To Wash YOUR Wasted Useless Self AWAY Forever, HAG!) And drown, Drown, DROWN Witch, Just DROWN! die, Die, DIE Betty LENSKY= Producer Lindsay Show? DIE YOU VILE WITCH! I'm Going To KILL YOU ALL.......
marg

Van Nuys, CA

#4 Aug 24, 2015
Ligaya Fabian of 1631 el camino real #8, Tustin ca 92780 jumpshipped her flight at LAX from germany to Canada. She also paid 5000.00 to obtain a California driverís license to a dmv employee back in 2000. her license was revoked when dmv investigated her records. She also used fake documents to work at leisure world in lake forest for joan minter. She recently obtained a green card through a petition from her daughter Janice sibug aka Janice souma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atty. General still working unsolved homicides (Nov '12) 1 hr Pope John Paul 21
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) 4 hr operation greylord 45
News San Francisco Chief Releases 'Racist' Texts and... 8 hr SeanOsorioLee 5
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 22 hr Go Blue Forever 1,944
News Man charged in homicide, attempted murder outsi... Thu Go Blue Forever 1
News Double-murder suspect requests speedy trial (Mar '07) Wed diamondsosa 45
News Police seek 3 white suspects after 5 people sho... Wed TheDonald2016 206
More from around the web