Police seek murder suspect

Police seek murder suspect

There are 40 comments on the Public Spirit story from Oct 24, 2007, titled Police seek murder suspect. In it, Public Spirit reports that:

“Our detectives are actively looking for [Sanchez]”

Warminster and Bucks County detectives Tuesday were still seeking Alfonso Sanchez in connection with the murder last week of two people and the wounding of a third at the Bucks Landing Apartment complex in ... via Public Spirit

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Spirit.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LIZ

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2007
God bless Mendez! Hope your in a better place watching over all of us. We will miss you! RIP <3
18974 resident 30 yrs

Willow Grove, PA

#2 Oct 25, 2007
Warminster would be a fine place to live if it wasn't for places like Bucks Landing Apartments, and the ajoining Lacey Park (aka Warminster Heights). As the years have gone by these two areas become more infested with drugs and crime. It's sickening. I will not go to Walmart anymore (which is right next to the apartments). I don't need my car jacked or my credit cards stolen by some low life. It's a shame that I'm a third generation resident and now I have to consider leaving due to scum bags that have relocated here, who are most likely illegally. I read my local news daily and I am tired of reading about stabbings, rape, general crime and now multiple murders there. I say bulldoze the whole complex.
Bucks Landing Resident

AOL

#3 Oct 25, 2007
18974 resident 30 yrs wrote:
Warminster would be a fine place to live if it wasn't for places like Bucks Landing Apartments, and the ajoining Lacey Park (aka Warminster Heights). As the years have gone by these two areas become more infested with drugs and crime. It's sickening. I will not go to Walmart anymore (which is right next to the apartments). I don't need my car jacked or my credit cards stolen by some low life. It's a shame that I'm a third generation resident and now I have to consider leaving due to scum bags that have relocated here, who are most likely illegally. I read my local news daily and I am tired of reading about stabbings, rape, general crime and now multiple murders there. I say bulldoze the whole complex.
LOL...Amen to that. I agree and live in these apartments. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I moved to Bucks Landing. Being here for over a year I'm really considering breaking the lease and going elsewhere. Probably Jersey shore most likely where I'm originally from. Few months ago the guy across the hall from me got caught with selling drugs and found a shot gun. Couple weeks ago the Task Force ran upstairs, above me, in the middle of the night. Not exactly sure why but I can imagine. And what is up with Fire Trucks being here all the time? Is this a normal routine and event for Bucks Landing? Not to mention cops and security here all the time. Wow this place is amazing. Feel like I'm in the middle of the city here. But I definitely keep to myself here. I don't know my neighbors and never will. I go to work everyday to make a living,(legal way) and going to save money up and get the hell out of here. This is not a place to bring kids up. Fact I'm going to go to the police station to get a report on all the criminal action so that way they can't give me a hard time breaking my lease. Never again and will do a backround search before moving to any place. I made a huge mistake here and learned my lesson.
18974 resident

Plymouth Meeting, PA

#4 Oct 26, 2007
Hey Bucks Resident, get out as soon as you can! Otherwise you may be taken out in an ambulance or a body bag. The lease would be the last thing I would worry about. Your safety is first. And yeah, I wouldn't make any contact with anyone else either.
ANONYMOUS

Lansdale, PA

#5 Nov 28, 2007
its not only the "low lifes" faults its how they were raised. and maybe if the girl wasnt so into drugs, then she wouldnt have been murdered.
i understand murder isnt the right way to go, or to handle things, but i also know that steven and alexander had nothing to do with this. how do i know you might ask? because i was on the phone with steven at the time of the murder.
so have fun blaming them. but yall might say something like thsi bitch is crazy, but no, i know what i know, and i know i know it, so lay off.

FREE STEVEN AND ALEXANDER.
I LOVE YOU BOYS.
F steven duby alfonso

Langhorne, PA

#7 Dec 6, 2007
how all three of them burn in hell god dont like ugly the cops will put them under the jail hope they get 60years a peace they will die in jail of old age
ash

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2007
ANONYMOUS wrote:
its not only the "low lifes" faults its how they were raised. and maybe if the girl wasnt so into drugs, then she wouldnt have been murdered.
i understand murder isnt the right way to go, or to handle things, but i also know that steven and alexander had nothing to do with this. how do i know you might ask? because i was on the phone with steven at the time of the murder.
so have fun blaming them. but yall might say something like thsi bitch is crazy, but no, i know what i know, and i know i know it, so lay off.
I LOVE YOU BOYS.
you knwo what, steven and alex may not have actually pulled the triger, but ya know, they didnt turn themselves in immediately. They should have gone directly to the cops and explained what happened, in my eyes and many others they are just as guilty because they stayed quiet long eouih to hinder the investigation!!! Theyshouldnt be freed. If it was you sister or brother you would want all involved to suffer..
dont worry bout me

Lansdale, PA

#9 Jan 8, 2008
actually, you guys are all wrong. they werent running from the murder, they were running because they were on parole and didnt wanna get in trouble. i write steven and DOOBIE (for all you that dont know how to spell his name) all the time. i understand you guys lost family but dont take it out on people that were in the wronq spot at the wrong time. i mean seriously. cause i hate alfonso for doing it, and i didnt even know the people that died, my sister did cause she used to work with mendez and my cousin was close wit him. but i didnt. and i still hate alfonso just because what he did is fucked up and so many people have to suffer because of what he did.
not only do mendez adn lisas family have to suffer from the loss of them but steven adn doobies family gotta suffer as well, because their family is sitting in jail and might be the rest of their lives just for being at the wrong spot and chillin wit they own cousin.
Family Member of Mendez

Warminster, PA

#10 Jan 9, 2008
Guess what? you make the bed you lay in. steven and alex were there because they hung out with alfonso and that makes them just as guilty. "they ran bc they were on parole and didnt wanna get in trouble?" BITE ME! they should have thought of the family & friends that deserved to know what happened and they ran! im guessing you do not understand that. my family is broken bc of this and all you can say is that WE are wrong be they made the bad choice and ran! oh you knew someone that worked with him and someone else was close with him? he has been my family for my lifetime and you have no idea what its like to wake up everyday and wish you could hug him or at least tell him you love just one more time. grow up and learn the law and then you will understand what justice and grieving mean.
Family Member of Mendez

Warminster, PA

#11 Jan 9, 2008
go to the police and tell them that. do the right thing!
bongman420

Cheltenham, PA

#13 Mar 11, 2008
18974 resident wrote:
Hey Bucks Resident, get out as soon as you can! Otherwise you may be taken out in an ambulance or a body bag. The lease would be the last thing I would worry about. Your safety is first. And yeah, I wouldn't make any contact with anyone else either.
James is that You???
greg

Iselin, NJ

#14 Jul 30, 2008
glad mendez is dead dam prick
SOMEONE FROM THE PAST

Doylestown, PA

#15 Sep 11, 2008
I USED TO DATE ALFONZO AND HE WAS NEVER, NEVER RIGHT! HE WAS RAISED IN A MESSED UP FAMILY. AND ALTHOUGH I CARE ABOUT HIM AND HIS FAMILY. HE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT HE DID! IT WAS NOT RIGHT!!! BUT THE PEOPLE WHO HE DID MURDER SHOULD HAVE NEVER GOT WRAPPED UP IN THE DRUG SCENE AND IF SO THEY SHOULD HAVE PAYED UP AND NOT HAD DEBTS WITH DRUG DEALERS! YOU CHOOSE THE LIFESTYLE YOU LIVE. AND THINGS DON'T ALWAYS TURN OUT HOW THINK THEY SHOULD. ECSPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE MESSING WITH DRUGS!
Satisfied

Rochester, NY

#17 Oct 2, 2008
The jury convicted Sanchez and Miranda on all counts against them. Between the testimony of Jessica and Alex, the killers had no place to hide.

This is such a sad situation for the families, but at least the guilty will be punished.
OUTLAW

Furlong, PA

#18 Oct 3, 2008
ALFONZO GOT THE DEATH PENALTY
Family member of Mendez

Lancaster, PA

#19 Oct 16, 2008
dont worry bout me wrote:
actually, you guys are all wrong. they werent running from the murder, they were running because they were on parole and didnt wanna get in trouble. i write steven and DOOBIE (for all you that dont know how to spell his name) all the time. i understand you guys lost family but dont take it out on people that were in the wronq spot at the wrong time. i mean seriously. cause i hate alfonso for doing it, and i didnt even know the people that died, my sister did cause she used to work with mendez and my cousin was close wit him. but i didnt. and i still hate alfonso just because what he did is fucked up and so many people have to suffer because of what he did.
not only do mendez adn lisas family have to suffer from the loss of them but steven adn doobies family gotta suffer as well, because their family is sitting in jail and might be the rest of their lives just for being at the wrong spot and chillin wit they own cousin.
first off all u dont kno what your talking about an the funny thing is steven is in jail 4 the rest of his life an alfonso got death, so go to hell oh and well thats what people get for chillin with trash....
Family member of Mendez

Lancaster, PA

#20 Oct 16, 2008
SOMEONE FROM THE PAST wrote:
I USED TO DATE ALFONZO AND HE WAS NEVER, NEVER RIGHT! HE WAS RAISED IN A MESSED UP FAMILY. AND ALTHOUGH I CARE ABOUT HIM AND HIS FAMILY. HE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT HE DID! IT WAS NOT RIGHT!!! BUT THE PEOPLE WHO HE DID MURDER SHOULD HAVE NEVER GOT WRAPPED UP IN THE DRUG SCENE AND IF SO THEY SHOULD HAVE PAYED UP AND NOT HAD DEBTS WITH DRUG DEALERS! YOU CHOOSE THE LIFESTYLE YOU LIVE. AND THINGS DON'T ALWAYS TURN OUT HOW THINK THEY SHOULD. ECSPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE MESSING WITH DRUGS!
oh and for yourinformation mendez was not wrapped up in a drug debt wit that scumbag alfonso, shows how much you know
Family member of Mendez

Lancaster, PA

#21 Oct 16, 2008
greg wrote:
glad mendez is dead dam prick
first of all mendez was not a prick, he was one of the sweetest and funniest people i eva known, how dare u call him that. If you ask me your the prick, and you will probably end up in jail like steven and alfonso.
Family member of Mendez

Lancaster, PA

#22 Oct 16, 2008
ash wrote:
<quoted text>
you knwo what, steven and alex may not have actually pulled the triger, but ya know, they didnt turn themselves in immediately. They should have gone directly to the cops and explained what happened, in my eyes and many others they are just as guilty because they stayed quiet long eouih to hinder the investigation!!! Theyshouldnt be freed. If it was you sister or brother you would want all involved to suffer..
first of all lisa was into alot of drugs but no one deserves to die like that, she was a good person an had 4 beautiful kids that did not deserve to see their mother in a casket, so if you ask me everybody that got something messed up to say about either one of them can rot in hell with alfonso and steven bitches......
Family member of Mendez

Lancaster, PA

#23 Oct 16, 2008
ANONYMOUS wrote:
I LOVE YOU BOYS.
first of all lisa was into alot of drugs but no one deserves to die like that, she was a good person an had 4 beautiful kids that did not deserve to see their mother in a casket, so if you ask me everybody that got something messed up to say about either one of them can rot in hell with alfonso and steven bitches......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Brown's mother, civil rights attorney s... 5 hr DARPA 1
News Chicago officer sues estate of teen he fatally ... 14 hr serfs up 3
News 3 Wounded In Canoga Park Gang-Related Shooting (Feb '07) Sat CSLIFERS 435
News Black Lives Matter* Sat Silent Echo 1,178
News Prosecutor charges man who shot at George Zimme... (Jun '15) Sat Melanie 2
News Metro releases video of truck used in fatal dri... Fri Local 2
News Police arrest man for West Baltimore shooting Fri Chantea 1
More from around the web