Springfield Police identify man kille...

Springfield Police identify man killed in officer-involved shooting

There are 264 comments on the The Tennessean story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Springfield Police identify man killed in officer-involved shooting. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

The man killed in an officer-involved shooting Thursday in Springfield has been identified as Jason Strange, 38, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
son of jason strange

La Vergne, TN

#265 Jun 3, 2013
Yamo Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there and I do know. I am one of many who were there and I am anything but typical.
I hate you who are you to say you was there I was in the building when it happened
sad

Antioch, TN

#266 Jul 29, 2013
What a sad tragic story
son of jason strange

Goodlettsville, TN

#267 Mar 26, 2016
Yamo Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me shut your ignorant mouth by telling you the following. I was there and I do know the family and the situation in total! My question is legitimate and in response to posts placing blame on a man doing his job correctly. I don't know about you, but I get my information first hand by being there. Were you there and do you know the family? I will take a wild guess from reading your other posts and say no, you don't know anything and therefore you assume others know nothing. You haven't got a horse on this race and you want to put your fat arse in the running just as usual.
I was there too so shut up you ignorant person he may have been doing his godamn job but he shot my dad 3 times in the chest retard I'm mad cause you think that oh he was just doing his job well his job made me lose my father and I tried too commit suicide so thanks to that officer
bbb

United States

#268 Mar 26, 2016
son of jason strange wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there too so shut up you ignorant person he may have been doing his godamn job but he shot my dad 3 times in the chest retard I'm mad cause you think that oh he was just doing his job well his job made me lose my father and I tried too commit suicide so thanks to that officer
" Those who are weary and burdened come to Me and I will give you rest."
Love Jesus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drive-by bullets riddle Fort Myers home 13 hr Tommy 5
News Child-shooting 'epidemic' 15 hr Canada Dad 4
News Black activists are looking beyond the courtroo... 18 hr bozo 1
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) 18 hr kkallday 142
News Interstate shooting suspect out of hospital, in... Fri storm warning 1
News How much is Gliniewicz investigation costing ta... (Nov '15) Fri ExGun 21
News Former Fort Bliss soldier's manslaughter trial ... Fri huey goins 3
More from around the web