Crimenews2000 website

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 26, 2010
I know I am probably late with this question. But does anyone know when the Crimenews2000 website will be back up?
reader

Denver, CO

#2 Oct 17, 2010
There is a pending lawsuit against the website by Righthaven for copyright infringement. Once that is settled, I imagine it will be back up and running.
Jayme

Maryville, TN

#3 Dec 9, 2010
I soo miss this website, most of the research I need for victimology and criminology classes is right here, even topix I can't find on the UCR or the other FBI sites, can't wait till your back and I can get A's again!!!
Ghettogirlpj

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2010
Jayme wrote:
I soo miss this website, most of the research I need for victimology and criminology classes is right here, even topix I can't find on the UCR or the other FBI sites, can't wait till your back and I can get A's again!!!
I know it was a great website. I am missing sooooo many updates on some crimes and pending trials.

I know what you mean! I am missing updates on past crimes and pending trials, not to mention missing person cases. I was the best site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 3 hr Silent Echo 421
News Public safety: Three people arrested after shoo... (May '08) 7 hr Jess 8
News Feds: San Francisco pier shooting suspect depor... 13 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 3
News Confederate Controversy: Should schools and str... 17 hr iaintownedaslave 1
News 2 dead after shooting at Maple Grove McDonald's (Apr '09) 19 hr bystander 228
News Newtown still seeking 'normal' after Sandy Hook... 19 hr BetrayedAmerica 4
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 23 hr Amazed 60
More from around the web