Murder sentencing set for Wednesday

Murder sentencing set for Wednesday

There are 15 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Murder sentencing set for Wednesday. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

BROOKVILLE, Ind. -- A Glenwood man who has pleaded guilty to five murders will be sentenced Wednesday in Franklin Circuit Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

hello

Franklin, IN

#1 Mar 31, 2012
who?
Al Schottelkotte

Richmond, IN

#2 Mar 31, 2012
David Ison, he killed five people last September when a drug buy went wrong.
Pebbles

Lafayette, IN

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Al Schottelkotte wrote:
David Ison, he killed five people last September when a drug buy went wrong.
Really?
First I heard of this..........
lol
ima hosier

Evanston, IL

#5 Apr 3, 2012
does anyone know if ison has plea bargained or if the lawyer will try to convince the jury and the judge that insanity (ison) plays a keen role in his life?
Art LINKletter

Richmond, IN

#6 Apr 3, 2012
ima hosier wrote:
does anyone know if ison has plea bargained or if the lawyer will try to convince the jury and the judge that insanity (ison) plays a keen role in his life?
There's a link to the newspaper article that explains everything at the top of this page.
umm

Brookville, IN

#7 Apr 3, 2012
He plead guilty, life without parole. No trial.
Rikki

Batesville, IN

#8 Apr 3, 2012
ima hosier wrote:
where in the sam hell have you been?????????
Rikki

Batesville, IN

#9 Apr 3, 2012
ima hosier wrote:
r u kidding? where have you been for the past month?
VDesmond

Hoffman Forest, NC

#10 Apr 3, 2012
When looking at a murder a large amount of understanding why and how a murderer is created can be traced back to the family, religious and political institutions over them. We are a product of our environment, in my look at privileged murderers it is not a surprise in the development of my characters in Staff Infection the Murder Series from years of experience, that the lust over power overrides the rights of life. Powerful and privileged killers move from the murder of individuals to killing communities – V. Desmond
Pebbles

Lafayette, IN

#11 Apr 3, 2012
VDesmond wrote:
When looking at a murder a large amount of understanding why and how a murderer is created can be traced back to the family, religious and political institutions over them. We are a product of our environment, in my look at privileged murderers it is not a surprise in the development of my characters in Staff Infection the Murder Series from years of experience, that the lust over power overrides the rights of life. Powerful and privileged killers move from the murder of individuals to killing communities – V. Desmond
UH OH.....What????
Got us another one.
hereandnow

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2012
Nobody knows?
hereandnow

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 5, 2012
What?
laurelliver

Ashburn, VA

#14 Apr 5, 2012
Should of got death penalty! He shows no remorse for what he did. Anybody who kills 5 people over pain pills deserves to die. Whats this world coming to? Drug addicts everywhere. Guess he took one pill too many. Hope he rots in hell!
umm

Brookville, IN

#15 Apr 5, 2012
Looks like he will be spending the rest of his life far away from here. Wabash prison is near Illinois.
Nosie Rosie

United States

#16 Apr 7, 2012
Good , I doubt that anyone in Franklin County Indiana wants him here. glad they sent him to a different prison and he meets the worst of the worst.He pretty well knew everybody in Pendleton prison , as long as he has been in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City Man Arrested In 2006 Slaying Of Woman (Nov '07) 3 hr Sarap 51
News Last suspect in Mound Bayou shooting jailed (May '07) 7 hr lol 15
News Final man sentenced in Owensboro, Ky., robbery ... (Aug '11) 7 hr Bud 22
News Shooting probe turns to distance (Mar '09) 12 hr Its me 26
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) 20 hr Anonymous 46
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) Mon Random concerned ... 72
News Augusta Woman No Longer Faces Animal Cruelty Ch... (May '12) Mon Buk 7
More from around the web