Long Beach ICE agent's fatal shooting...

Long Beach ICE agent's fatal shooting by colleague justified, FBI rules

There are 4 comments on the redlandsdailyfacts.com story from Mar 15, 2013, titled Long Beach ICE agent's fatal shooting by colleague justified, FBI rules. In it, redlandsdailyfacts.com reports that:

FILE - This Feb. 17,2012 file photo shows a Homeland Security police car is shown parked outside the Long Beach, Calif., Federal Courthouse in Long Beach, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at redlandsdailyfacts.com.

Dr Q

San Leandro, CA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Well, duh.

What happened to the woman who claimed she was the dead guy's wife. It turned out their divorce was final long before the shooting. Has she been criminally charged for perjury?
Dr Q

San Leandro, CA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
This shooting highlighted the structural problems of ICE. The rough and tumble Border Patrol agents never fully integrated with the 9 to 5 Customs people, even though the two agencies were merged more than a decade ago. How can this problem be fixed. Should the two agencies be separated once again.
milt bradley

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Dr Q wrote:
This shooting highlighted the structural problems of ICE. The rough and tumble Border Patrol agents never fully integrated with the 9 to 5 Customs people, even though the two agencies were merged more than a decade ago. How can this problem be fixed. Should the two agencies be separated once again.
I think Apple should start manufacturing bullet-proof iPads. That could make these random shootouts into a more competitive event. Align your iPad with the barrel of the gun of the assailant every time, and you win.
If you don't... he/she wins. It's more fun than just standing there.
Dr Q

San Leandro, CA

#4 Mar 16, 2013
"Shooting justified"? Can somebody tell me under what stretch of the imagination the shooting was NOT justified? An employee was pumping multiple bullets into his boss. What was this guy supposed to do, say "Hey dude, chill out"?

And if there is an investigation, and with it the slightest chance of criminal charges, I hope the hero/rescuer/shooter refused to talk to any of the higher ups. F*** them and their investigation!

Sounds like a year-long waste of resources and they're not even done yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... 12 hr storm warning 316
News Two Charged In Home Invasion Robbery and Rape (Aug '10) 17 hr little sista 170
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf 19 hr Jerksen 1
News a I want them in jail:a 8-year-old wounded in s... 20 hr grounded in reality 1
News How did Amber Woods die? (Mar '08) Wed Her cousin Diana 17
News 2 teens arrested in Calle Parque homicide Wed Sad sad 1
News Is White Lives Matter a movement or white supre... Tue Paddy O-Malley 1
More from around the web