Ex-guard convicted of murdering woman...

Ex-guard convicted of murdering woman in Palmdale park-and-ride...

There are 54 comments on the LA Daily News story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Ex-guard convicted of murdering woman in Palmdale park-and-ride.... In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A former security guard was convicted Friday of second-degree murder for the shooting death of an 18-year-old female college student in the Palmdale park-and-ride lot where he worked nearly 10 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sound man

Santa Clarita, CA

#42 Sep 25, 2010
no one yet look our suspect is going to be locked up for another 2 years on another case he cant hurt you

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#43 Sep 26, 2010
sound man wrote:
no one yet look our suspect is going to be locked up for another 2 years on another case he cant hurt you
Then name him if hes going to be locked up.
sound man

Santa Clarita, CA

#44 Sep 26, 2010
Jason if you have any info to help contact us, if not stay calm and eventually you will know. Or if you clear your mind you will find out quicker.

Location hidden

#45 Sep 26, 2010
sound man wrote:
Jason if you have any info to help contact us, if not stay calm and eventually you will know. Or if you clear your mind you will find out quicker.
Clear my mind of what? You say you have a suspect then name him. If hes not going to be a danger to anyone and he is a viable suspect whats the problem with putting his name out there?
not sure

United States

#46 Sep 27, 2010
Jason he means go to the web site http://withoutareasonabledoubt.webs.com/

Location hidden

#47 Sep 27, 2010
not sure wrote:
Jason he means go to the web site http://withoutareasonabledoubt.webs.com/
Ive been there but went back and checked. Two names Im very familiar with directly and indirectly. Same can be said for a lot of the names listed. Talked to someone who knew this group very well and it had been a rumor going around since it happened. Is it truth or is just that, a rumor? You have to keep in mind that everyone involved had serious drug issues so chances are everything is going to be real muddled. Unfortunately the one person who might actually be able to shhed light is unfortunately dead and that is under some suspicious circumstances as well. If it is the truth then the next question becomes why did they not follow up on it and why did they go after Jennings so hard? Is it because some of the names involved? Is it because they didnt want her alleged drug use to become know?
Julie

Palm Harbor, FL

#48 Sep 27, 2010
Wondering if this comment will post..
jason f wrote:
<quoted text>Ive been there but went back and checked. Two names Im very familiar with directly and indirectly. Same can be said for a lot of the names listed. Talked to someone who knew this group very well and it had been a rumor going around since it happened. Is it truth or is just that, a rumor? You have to keep in mind that everyone involved had serious drug issues so chances are everything is going to be real muddled. Unfortunately the one person who might actually be able to shhed light is unfortunately dead and that is under some suspicious circumstances as well. If it is the truth then the next question becomes why did they not follow up on it and why did they go after Jennings so hard? Is it because some of the names involved? Is it because they didnt want her alleged drug use to become know?
sound man

Santa Clarita, CA

#49 Sep 28, 2010
Jason so far don't have Hard physical evidence. I have talked to many from the group and yes had to weed through some of the "I heard this from a guy who
went to school with my cousins hamster, well while he was running on the wheel he over heard." type stuff. I have 3 people willing to sign declarations,
But they are all 2nd person. Real close to 1 1st person witness. Hay if you live in Lancaster Ill meet with you, But I need you to contact Julie through the web sight first. Just need to be sure you are ok I am still staying low for my safety.
hope to hear from you

Location hidden

#50 Sep 28, 2010
sound man wrote:
Jason so far don't have Hard physical evidence. I have talked to many from the group and yes had to weed through some of the "I heard this from a guy who
went to school with my cousins hamster, well while he was running on the wheel he over heard." type stuff. I have 3 people willing to sign declarations,
But they are all 2nd person. Real close to 1 1st person witness. Hay if you live in Lancaster Ill meet with you, But I need you to contact Julie through the web sight first. Just need to be sure you are ok I am still staying low for my safety.
hope to hear from you
I didnt hang out with any of them just know them through school and social settings. Everything Ive been told is all second hand. Any hard physical evidence is long gone unfortunately as anything involved was most likely destroyed and the one person who was apparently there that night is now dead under suspicious circumstances. If I had anything I would definitely help out but unfortunately I dont. Between you , the site and the person I talked to its made me rethink about this case.
Julie

Palm Harbor, FL

#51 Oct 3, 2010
Our suspect was released this past week on parole in Antelope Valley... We have been advised to remove his information from our site... What do you thinK??
not sure

United States

#52 Nov 21, 2010
has anyone put 2 and 2 together yet ?
watch http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36920379/ns/datel ...
Then check out http://withoutareasonabledoubt.webs.com/
Then look at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/
Kellogg will to come clean.
sick of it

Berkeley, CA

#53 Nov 21, 2010
Sick of the lies sick of these parasites that are our so called elected official's. The further you look in to this case the more obvious it is that Raymond Lee Jennings had to be convicted to pay the bills and up hold the creditability of king Rex. On November 16 2000 in the Daley news printed this story. http://www.thefreelibrary.com/SECURITY+FIRM,+... this story is the beginning of the lies that Raymond would for years to come. Notice the end where the psychic describes the shooter. Now read this one http://www.michelleokeefe.org/avpress/AV-PRES... . Jeffra is as dirty as the DA.
So is the AV press for attacking this man when he not even here to defend him self. Now read this http://www.thefreelibrary.com/O%27KEEFES%2c+C...
Ok last I remember any money spent by a city weather it bed for the bills or a law suit the amount must be disclosed. Its the tax payers money could imagined if this was true, the city of bell would of had a hay day. King Parris spun it to appear that the city of Palmdale had a supposed settlement with Parris and the Okeffe's, but the the truth is there was some kind of agreement made in which the details were confidential. Think about it a city can just pay off lawsuits with out disclosing the amount. Many people thought it was for a undisclosed amount of money not true. Can anyone finish the story. These parasites are going down and Jennings is Lawyering up how much money is 5 years of your life worth? WERE SICK OF IT!!!!!
Alicia

Carlsbad, CA

#54 Oct 11, 2013
jason f wrote:
<quoted text>He was already in the military, he didnt join afterwards. His military record played a huge part in the trial for the reason experts said it would take a expert marksman to shoot her the way she was shot. Guess who was qualified as an expert in the military?
How can you say he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and hes innocent? Doesnt see anyone enter or leave the park and ride, doesnt see any cars enter or leave and somehow a phantom killer gets in and out with noone seeing. His own story is what led him to become a suspect in the first place. He knew certain details that the detectives never said a word about. Details like the caliber of weapon she was shot with.
Just FYI, it's not that hard to tell what kind of gun was used just by looking at the shell casings. Raymond took a look at the shell casings at the crime scene and said that it looked like she was either shot with a 9mm or a .38 caliber. He was just guessing; he didn't know for sure.

As for not seeing any cars, like other people have said, it's a VERY large, secluded parking lot and especially if it's dark like it was when Michelle got killed, it's very easy for someone to come and go without him seeing. He can't be in a million places at once. He was at a different part of the parking lot at the time of the killing. He did report seeing a red truck driving around a little bit before Michelle was killed (This later turned out to be Brian Kellogg, who has actually confessed to killing Michelle. Check out withoutareasonabledoubt.com . I will go into that later.)

So basically, the "details" he knew that no one else did, like the shot placement and type of weapon used are not that hard to determine, especially if you're a firearms expert like Raymond was.
Julie Dyer

United States

#55 Oct 12, 2013
First off, I would like to thank everyone for their continued support of Ray. Others over the past 3 years have joined the fight. I am the creator of the without a reasonable doubt website, and wanted to inform others of recent events. Raymond Jennings finished his post appeals a year back & his case has been reviewed and accepted by the Innocence Project in the region of his conviction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... 22 min Praxis33 14
News Seventeen homicides this year leave Columbus fa... 4 hr Enter Username 2
News True crime isn't as true in its depiction of fe... Sun Tex- 1
News Angela-Chanselor neighborhood in Pomona sees re... (Apr '13) Sun olevas 26
News Man with knife shot by school police near Westl... Sat Marcavage s Emission 1
News Stanley Dishon expected to take plea deal in co... (Jan '15) Jul 20 nope 20
News Nye Co. teen held in rifle slaying of girl (Jun '06) Jul 20 HIT IT 113
More from around the web