Fender bender ends in Oakland Park sh...

Fender bender ends in Oakland Park shooting death

There are 47 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jul 3, 2008, titled Fender bender ends in Oakland Park shooting death. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

An argument between two men angry over a minor car accident ended Thursday morning when one of the men fatally shot the other, authorities said.

David Figueroa, 28, of Lauderdale Lakes, died en route to Broward General Medical Center, the Broward Sheriff's Office said.

The man accused of shooting him, Thomas Thompson, 50, of Fort Lauderdale, was questioned by investigators but not arrested. The State Attorney's Office is reviewing the incident.

Authorities believe Thompson shot Figueroa after he pummeled Thompson and chased him to his van.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Roger the Shrubber

Orlando, FL

#42 Sep 4, 2008
David was a piece of shit and got what he needed to fix his road-rage attitude.....smoked. South Florida is a safer place without his worthless criminal ass.

Gods warrior

Since: May 07

<<<<--the right to bare

#43 Sep 4, 2008
Dez Nuts wrote:
Hey to who every wrote this trash...your ignorant, judgemental and worthless. Trust you don't have all your facts. Your doing like a lot of bitches do and say things while your safe and sound. People like you are PUNK ASS BITCHES...If you knew Dave you wouldn't say that. As far as robbing...that wasn't the case. The guy your defending is a bitch to because he got tuff with Dave because he had a gun...I hope every last female in your family is raped and robbed sucker...you BITCH...<quoted text>
Hey a typical black and a friend of the thug David. Why am I not surprised.

Low IQ = more prone to try and solve a problem with violence.

I hope you crash into me and try to assault me in the street, boy.

Gods warrior

Since: May 07

<<<<--the right to bare

#44 Sep 4, 2008
Dez Nuts wrote:
Your wrong you need to spend more time behind that computer looking at both sides of the story...Your so fucking stupid because you haven't considered both sides of the story. Your one of those that stay in the house read the paper and open your trap...so everyone has to endure your stupidy...go get lost and die...<quoted text>
A semi retarded, violent black know it all from DC. Who would have guessed?
Lissette Diaz

Miami, FL

#45 Oct 25, 2012
David wasnt the most well tempered person and he should have acted the way he did but i dont think he should have gotten killed regardless.....their both wrong and its not ok on his part or thompsons part.
Lissette Diaz

Miami, FL

#46 Oct 25, 2012
*shouldnt
Lissette Diaz

Miami, FL

#47 Oct 25, 2012
Gods warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey a typical black and a friend of the thug David. Why am I not surprised.
Low IQ = more prone to try and solve a problem with violence.
I hope you crash into me and try to assault me in the street, boy.
David wasnt black though like your facts are wrong im not trying to justify what he did but you do need to straighten up your facts and your info
Boko

Washington, DC

#48 Jul 2, 2013
David wasnt a thief. Hot head at TIMES when provoked yes, but a thief NEVER. You may want to know the facts before being quick to judge a persons CHARACTER.
Erenia Mayorga wrote:
Say what ever it is u want to say i dont give a s!@$!!!! All your letting me and everyone that reads this know is that you would do the same. And that is not right... And to answer your question no David was not on PCP or something.... And who are you GOD to say something???? Let me know I have questions for u too........ I think we should stop talking all this smack this is a hard time for the people who knew him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump campaign releases ad tying Democrats to m... 9 hr spytheweb 19
News Slain woman's rural hometown seeks healing afte... 12 hr Jehovahcordell 5
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... Mon Wake Up 25
News Governor denies parole for Manson follower Lesl... Sun ThomasA 2
News Charges filed in Jackson County slaying (Dec '08) Sat Dennis 17
News Spielbauer capital murder trial: Jurors watch v... Jan 20 Lily 1
News 45-year term in Vernon murder (Dec '09) Jan 20 Bam bam 6
More from around the web