SWAT team breaks down door, breaks wi...

SWAT team breaks down door, breaks windows at wrong home

There are 6 comments on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Apr 1, 2013, titled SWAT team breaks down door, breaks windows at wrong home. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

A Pittsburgh woman is furious at police after the SWAT team knocked down her front door and shattered her windows while looking for a homicide suspect in the home next door to her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

For Real

Manchester, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Wow!
Kurt

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Apr 10, 2013
I would rather they make a mistake like that than not be doing thier job.
Don't you have insurance?
Kurt sux

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Wow, azzwipe! You obviously have no respect for the US Constitution, and the Bill of Rights in particular. Their "job" is not performed independently of the rule of law, twit!
Jeremy Easton

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Why is this lady so mad? The police believed there was a murder suspect in the home. Do you really think she would of denied them searching the home? Should the police should of just walked away? I dont get it seem like shes looking for some kind of handout from the city for causeing damage to a home not even owned by her.Dammed if you do dammed if you dont. Explain the problem here..
Sux

Shippensburg, PA

#6 Apr 11, 2013
That woman is obviously a drama queen and an imbecile.
Kurt

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 18, 2013
I see why this is so touchy, she is one of "those people"
Maybe if she didn't live in a ghetto (turned into a ghetto by their own making) this wouldn't have happened.
Go ahead and cower behind the constitution, but I think cops should have more ability to do their job.
If it would get "those people" off the streets and where they belong.
What's the last thing you want to call a black person....neighbor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... 6 hr OK Barry 61
News Vigil set in Allentown after Orlando club shooting 9 hr silly rabbit 15
News Police shootings are rarity in region Sat Rod Knox 9
News Newspaper: Man given clemency in murder case fa... Sat LGBT for NCexit a... 1
News Man who shot 3-year-old boy was celebrating gan... Sat bozo 1
News Dalon Smoot Fri d pants 3
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) Jun 24 SBY 164
More from around the web