Teen charged in Hampton carnival kill...

Teen charged in Hampton carnival killing mistakenly released, turns himself in

There are 2 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Oct 20, 2013, titled Teen charged in Hampton carnival killing mistakenly released, turns himself in. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

A teenager charged with murder in a high-profile slaying outside the Hampton Coliseum Spring Carnival in May was mistakenly released from custody earlier this month following a complex series of miscommunications between several agencies in two cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Norfolk, VA

#1 Oct 20, 2013
I'm thinking BJ's deputies don't know what they're doing. To let an alleged murderer out on the streets is unacceptable both for the safety of the citizens of Hampton and the safety of this kid. It looks like Eric Nixon and his mother know more about whats going on than the people running the jail do.

Newport News, VA

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Good grief!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 35 min Guest 394
News Lawyers: Execution could be 'gruesome' due to r... Sun okimar 2
News Police: Man shot outside YWCA Sun Proud Democrat 5
News Man Faces Murder Charges (May '06) Sat donnak 47
News Pickaway County woman found guilty in murder-fo... (Feb '16) Sat JustWondering 30
News Milwaukee Double Murder: Medical student murder... (Feb '10) Fri Freezer 162
News Cudahy: Man, 20, died in drive-by shooting (Jun '09) Mar 16 FAKETEEN K 46