Fourth Suspect in Custody in Warrick ...

Fourth Suspect in Custody in Warrick County Murder Investigation

There are 6 comments on the WEHT story from Feb 25, 2014, titled Fourth Suspect in Custody in Warrick County Murder Investigation. In it, WEHT reports that:

According to a probable cause affidavit Jade Stigall says her brother Matt McCallister shot Joseph Nelson execution style in Warrick County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEHT.

Dayton, OH

#1 Feb 25, 2014
So sad for the victim.

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2014
Take away the suspect's families food stamps as punishment for bad parenting

Van Buren, IN

#4 Mar 1, 2014
There families disnt do nuthin
lil ma

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 10, 2014
i agree with "family" its not the families fault they didnt know this would of happened so why blame the family & friends jus because they kno the ones tht are being accused of this murder! everyone is so quik to judge ppl for sum1 elses actions which is not fair! so yur comment "woops" seems to make no since at all ...yu putn yur 2 cents in and commentn shows yur a pretty dumb ass person! honestly think about wht yu wrote dont yu feel retarded ..i mean dont comment unless yu actually are stating sumthing tht makes since,,wow

Charleston, SC

#6 Jul 4, 2014
Do yourself a favor. Learn to speak and write intelligently. It is impossible to take any of these comments seriously when the authors have such limited mastery of the language. Sad.

Henderson, KY

#7 Jul 5, 2014
Ha...yeah...there s a lot of retarded people calling others retarded on say...right at the 2nd or 3rd grade level...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) 8 hr YourFirstBestFriend 20
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) 10 hr Get Real 143
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) 20 hr Edsopinion 60
NBI PHILIPPINES - (Nov '07) Wed Jhu 223
News Third suspect in October fatal shooting in custody Wed Go Blue Forever 1
News 15-year-old boy arrested in connection to fatal... Oct 25 POMOMA CA 6
News Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) Oct 24 carby 112
More from around the web