Man is Convicted of Murder and Sodomy of Lexington Woman

Prosecutors asked a Fayette jury Thursday evening to deliver a harsh punishment to Ondra L. Clay 'that reflects the lack of mercy' he showed Ebony Smith, 20, who was strangled and sodomized on May 7, 2005. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
death

Dayton, OH

#21 Mar 29, 2012
madee in tn wrote:
What was the sentence? I read the article and it made me sick that this sort of sexual predator had been acquited of other crimes in the past. I support the death penalty, and in cases like this, think surely that would be considered.
I think that men that are sexual predictors- once caught should have their penis chopped off!! I bet they won't do it again! Too many times sadly we hear that an innocent woman or worse child was sexually abused & or
Murdered by someone that has a documented past of being a sexual predictor! I think most of the serious sexual predictors end up evolving into murders because they just can't "get off" any longer doing their "same ole same ole" thing. And let me make myself clear in my statement- im not talking about every man who's on the sex offender list- a lot of thoses can swing over the line meaning a 19yr old guy is dating a 16yr old girl or something like that. I'm talking about real deal sexual hide in the bushes grab u rape u predictors! The real sickos! The ones who stalk our children- just to make myself clear. And not just men- women are also sexual predictors- they should be dealt with in some way also! Of course u can't cut something off them but some form of torture should be done so they won't continue on hurting innocent ppl & children.
Thats all I have to say on that! Hate me- love me- IDGAF!:-)
death

Dayton, OH

#22 Mar 29, 2012
crazy people wrote:
I say the death penalty is to good for people like him. Laying down and taking lethal injection is to easy for people like that. I wish they still had the electric chair availble in case's like these. But I'm old fashioned and I think when someone does something as bad as this, they ought to let the family take care of him.
I totally agree!
Robert Gentry

Lexington, KY

#24 Jan 26, 2013
I hope I run into his bm!!!
Robert Gentry

Lexington, KY

#25 Jan 26, 2013
I wish i could run into his bm
unbelievable

United States

#26 Jan 26, 2013
krystal wrote:
yeah i love dre and he told me he did it i washed the clothes of the victim blood and so what i love my baby daddy
you said you washed that poor woman's blood off that murdering POS clothing? And you love him? And so what about that woman, and HER child now does not have a momma? You're as criminal-minded as he is.His sorry A$$ going to the Big House should be a package deal..your crazy a$$ be sent along with him.
amnotunderstandi ng

Richmond, KY

#27 Jan 26, 2013
Robert Gentry wrote:
I hope I run into his bum!!!
Robert Gentry wrote:
I wish i could run into his bum
okay.
missinhereveryda yesp2day

Lexington, KY

#28 May 6, 2013
Today it is 8years later n I still breakdown like its the 1st... I miss her so bad! There is no question about does he deserve to die! Either way it doesn't bring her back either way he wins n we all lost! If he gets to die its over for him n he doesn't have to endure another day of his pathetic ratchet life of his,his thoughts haunting him... But if he lives,he lives for free 3meals a day exhausting mine n many other hard working single mothers tax money... What he deserves is torture,to be raped n choked out pleading for his life like he did ebony n abbi n only GOD knows the rest of their names.... He deserves to be starved n beaten everyday... He deseves to be burned almost to death but then kept alive barely with no meds then hosed down with acid... Krystal u better hope we don't ever cross paths... That comment u made was not only completely disrespectful and sick but above my tolerance level for iggnorant! Ur SCUM and will burn in hell with him! U sick bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands rally across US after Ferguson decision 5 hr fire 50 min respo... 1
Third day of Ferguson protests in Los Angeles c... 5 hr 50 min response time 1
Twin brothers injured in Hacienda Heights drive... 6 hr Lol 8
Possible Mass Shooting Stopped by Armed Citizen? 12 hr Y QUE 22
Mo. church torched 24 hours after Mike Brown Sr... 14 hr Zeppelin 1
44 arrested in second night of protests in Ferg... 14 hr awfully amused 1
Grand Jury Decision Sparks Fresh Unrest in Ferg... 17 hr Yo I said Yo 4

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE