2 men arrested in rape, killing of woman

2 men arrested in rape, killing of woman

There are 77 comments on the Bradenton Herald story from Mar 2, 2007, titled 2 men arrested in rape, killing of woman. In it, Bradenton Herald reports that:

Authorities have arrested two men they say kidnapped and raped a 45-year-old woman Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradenton Herald.

“Hoosier”

Since: Mar 07

Indianapolis

#42 Apr 18, 2007
Like I said previously, you must have me confused with someone in Greenfield. This is a tiny town whether you think so or not.
If all the talk between associated parties would stop, via other means of communication, then perhaps so many feelings wouldn't be trampled. Again, hate the sin and not the sinner. To Jamie, if you knew all this "crap" was going on in their earlier lives was there ANYONE present in these kids' lives that didn't condone that sort of behavior. The saying is "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Boy isn't that the case here or what!! I am still praying for all of you.
Jamie

Pinola, MS

#43 Apr 18, 2007
"The apple doesnt fall far from the tree"? Exactly what are you saying? Are the kids that you refer to Duane and Joe? Sounds like I hit a nerve...I guess the truth really hurts.
You need to take your own advice and stop your communication via your mouth or otherwise. It seem to me that you are the one here intionally hurting peoples feelings, you and the jacka** "sane insane" Everyone else is trying to find a way to cope with all this. You really need to keep your commments to yourself or stop hiding behind the bible and reveal your identity. I think you are probably familiar with the saying one bad apple...Aren't you tired of being that bad apple here?
Futhermore, Duane is older than I am. So I had no idea that anything was going on, unlike you...sounds like you dont condone that sort of behavior, but I ask Justice, who does condone rape....who does condone murder...this idiocy has to stop. The facts are these...WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...STOP CONDEMING MY COUSIN.

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#44 Apr 18, 2007
You didn't hit a nerve as far as I am concerned. Remember, I am not related, not in any way, shape or form of therefore. You need to start reading and understanding what is being said. Your cousin(s) lives were not filled with good morals, and that is very clear (and was made very obvious) by actions taken on many of their parts. What truly is sad here is that the young lives left behind had been forced to witness this behavior. I only hope there is someone in their life now to help them discern between morally right and wrong. Your exactly right, I do NOT condone that type of behavior and as a parent it is my responsibility to protect my own from harm.

Since: Apr 07

homestate- Indiana

#45 Apr 18, 2007
Finding the sane-insane wrote:
<quoted text> IT Sounds like the devil has a strong hold on you as well. We only know what the BIBLE said.. Does your bible read something different?
WHO are you? Are you really J.I.G.? Who changed their name to be a copy cat from the original F.S.I.S. Not that it matters, just things you are saying seem like you are J.I.G.
I commented on Jamie's message: "This is to Justice in Greenfield". There was nothing wrong with what I said. This person is kind in one message and starting crap with others the next, with asking for help from his/her "lynch mob cyber pals". That is not a Christian at all. It's someone pretending to be. The only reason you would care is if you are offended by what I say to J.I.G by either being that person or involved with that person. All of the Bibles in my family read the same. You are in here keeping things going just to argue. You need to quit and try being kind and not being a motorman.

homestate- Indiana

#46 Apr 18, 2007
Finding the sane-insane wrote:
<quoted text> IT Sounds like the devil has a strong hold on you as well. We only know what the BIBLE said.. Does your bible read something different?
Sorry, meant to say motormouth.
I hope you have a Blessed evening.

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#47 Apr 19, 2007
Concerned frnd, FSIS - both of you have taken on different localities....I think it is perhaps you two who are doing the cruelty here to one another. I have not changed my position or location....perhaps simply handed back some of your own hurtful words. Several in my town have agreed that sadly enough beliefs are that you all are fighting with each other and taking on their screen names. Notice the locations huh!!!!!!
I remain the same and if you believe I am involved with someone, perhaps you're right. That identity remains a secret and as of this time, I am signing off until something further is posted that is worth commenting about. The only thought one can take away from this mess is the fact that it's truly sad and unfortunate that it takes a serious event like this to happen to bring family together. There are lives in this tiny town that need the spirit and guidance of our Lord....i don't think any of you can provide it. Peace be with you all.

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#48 Apr 19, 2007
One more thing: careful with your words now as you might be calling one of your own family members jacka**sane insane. Smile for God; it might do you good.
NO NAME

United States

#49 Apr 19, 2007
THE WHOLE THING IS SAD,SAD,SAD.FROM START TO FINISH, ITS ALL SAD

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#50 Apr 20, 2007
To No name: This is very sad and the prayers of everyone are needed at this time. The problem with most of America is the lack of spiritual guidance. As reviewing here, I see that you have posted on different blogs. If most people would read this and view like you and I perhaps parents would step up to the plate before it's too late. This would prevent alot of ugliness in this world.
In Him, JIG

Since: Jan 07

AOL

#51 Apr 20, 2007
Oh Man "Justice",..I love playing with you.You are such a God fearing Art of Contradiction..The only other person I know of,with such High religous Values is Mrs.White,The Mother of Cary White.From what I understand,The only thing keeping you next to the Keyboard is that Fashionable Electronic Mononitoring Anklett you carry around so proudly.I guess I would turn to Religion myself,If only to show your Parole Officer...
Good Luck Ms/Mrs White...
""Finding the sane-In-sane""..(The Original..lol)

homestate- Indiana

#52 Apr 20, 2007
Justice in Greenfield wrote:
Four some days have passed, there is no cyberspace blast to reconnect Rod to his lost several years in the past. It sounds like you are taking off your mask with a big blast. So lets connect the past to Rod's mask. Any comments or thoughts from my lynch mob cyber pals about the blast to fill in the gaps to Rod's lost past? And for this, my still guitar gently weeps.
Justice copy cat motor man oops motor mouth
there is no lost past for me to try and dender nor is there any i regret leaving behind. i do know is behind your mask and you are the furthest thing from religion you wanted a word battle that is because you can only attack women and children like has been showed in your past. youve had your chance at me in person and you wet your leg. this will be the end and no you didnt win i just wont stoop down to a hypracrit that uses religion just when it seems to better my life good day d.l.s.

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#53 Apr 21, 2007
To both brothers hiding behind your screen names.....you have both shamed eachother--to d.l.s. that's not hard to figure out who you are and (supposedly) concerned frnd, you revealed who you are long ago in these writings. Why don't you both reach out to the lost brother in the holding cell right now. That would be the most appropriate thing to do. You will never make it to heaven holding grudges. This brother sure could use your prayers if you know what prayer is. These hills along the KY, IN border are peaceful and great for riding bikes, and we know the Lord and prayer is a daily duty. Sorry I am not related but am still praying for your family. No I don't wear an ankle bracelet, no I never "wet my leg" and ha ha because you know NOTHING of my past. Please don't post to this blog if you have nothing nice to say, time cannot be wasted on this but rather should be spent wisely helping those who really need, like the ones in jail and the ones left behind, the sons and daughters. Wake up to this tragedy. Peace brothers

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#54 Apr 21, 2007
concerned frnd wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice copy cat motor man oops motor mouth
there is no lost past for me to try and dender nor is there any i regret leaving behind. i do know is behind your mask and you are the furthest thing from religion you wanted a word battle that is because you can only attack women and children like has been showed in your past. youve had your chance at me in person and you wet your leg. this will be the end and no you didnt win i just wont stoop down to a hypracrit that uses religion just when it seems to better my life good day d.l.s.
To concerned frnd: how dare you use initials....sounds like your mouth is like a police station knowing that's where the fuzz hangs out. Hate the sin and not the sinner
pissed off in GREENFIELD

Salt Lake City, UT

#55 Apr 25, 2007
AS I READ THESE ENTRIIES I SEE HATE AND CONFUSION FIND THE INSANE SANE U ARE A DISGRACE THESE FAMILIES ARE HAVING ALOT TO DEAL WITH NOW AND THEY DONT NEED UR HATE MAIL AN JUSTICE IN GREENFIELD U QUOTE THE BIBLE AND ACT LIKE A TRUE BELIEVER AND FOLLOWER OF THE WORD OF GOD AND HIS COMMANDMENTS I KNOW UR KIND WELL MY FRIEND AND I THINK U SHOULD NOT QUOTE SOMETHING THAT U YOURSELF DO NOT FOLLOW AS I AM SURE THE BIBLE CLEARLY JUDGE YE NOT FOR YE WILL BE JUDGED YOURSELF THERE ARE ONLY 4 WHO KNOWS WHAT TRULY HAPPENED THE SPIRIT OF MISS ARDINE THE 2 ACCUSED KILLERS AND GOD IT IS A TRAGEDY BUT LET IT GO AND LET THE LAWS OF LIFE TAKE OVER AND SORT IT OUT AND LET THE FAMILIES MOVE ON I PERSONALLY KNOW DUANE AND HIS BROTHER ROD LET THESE FAMILIES MOVE ON AND THE JUSTICE SYSTEM DO ITS JOB
JIG

Louisville, KY

#56 Apr 28, 2007
Dear pissed off in Greenfield: there is only one little soul in Greenfield I care to help because it is just about obvious now to me that there is no-one else willing, and/or able. The problem with the rest of ALL of you is that you claim to talk the talk, but there is not a single one of you walking the walk, are you?? I will not word battle with you because you are troubled, you need to seek the Lord. Once again, you do not know who I am but I know all about you(s and ALL of you need prayer.
The Lord is Almighty

homestate- Indiana

#57 Apr 30, 2007
I am the first and original "concerned frnd". I am not a brother since I am a female. I am a concerned frnd who lives in TN, knows the family, as do several people of the family whom we speak. Amazingly, the way things work in life, you work, live, have friends you grow to care about and go to church and Pray. I don't get on here and preach. I get on here to see what is going on. I have posted two or three times on here and to whom ever has tapped into my name, I hope you enjoy being me for a short time and you are very good since I cannot find you. Since you are being me maybe you should start paying part of my internet bill.
It's really sad that you all have nothing better to do than to keep this crap going. Let it alone for awhile. If you, JIG are so worried about family members do your part and quit worring about people in here so much. Be positive for everyone involved, family, kids, and the accused. They need support too. The key word being, "accused". I have come to love everyone in this family that we speak of, not one of them deserves the name throwing or the Bible tossing. They need prayers and words of wisdom too. How close would your family be if all they were to do was read hateful, negative things all the time. You all need to think about how your family would be. Unless you are full of saints in your family, you aren't any different. I hope you can find peace with yourself or at least find something other to do than to come in here and give your two "cruel" cents worth. Not one person has asked for it. For that matter mine either.

homestate- Indiana

#58 Apr 30, 2007
JIG wrote:
Dear pissed off in Greenfield: there is only one little soul in Greenfield I care to help because it is just about obvious now to me that there is no-one else willing, and/or able. The problem with the rest of ALL of you is that you claim to talk the talk, but there is not a single one of you walking the walk, are you?? I will not word battle with you because you are troubled, you need to seek the Lord. Once again, you do not know who I am but I know all about you(s and ALL of you need prayer.
The Lord is Almighty
One more thing, if you know anything about their family, you would know that there is a lot more than
one little soul in Greenfield. There are children, neices, nephews, brothers, sister-in-laws, ex-wife, they all need love and support right now. Not just one. Don't be so selfish is your prayers and your pouring heart. Whether you like it or not they are all related and that's the way it is. FAMILY, close knit or not, they all need prayers.
adarkerdream

United States

#60 May 5, 2007
"you know I really don't know what to say... Joe is an ex boyfriend of mine and it is really kind of shocking to me. thank god we broke up." my heart does however go out to Ardines family and friends.(st.louis)
blahblahblah

Creston, IA

#61 May 9, 2007
OMG...first, everyone except SANE needs to learn to spell...second, everyone here must be prepared to burn in hell for the hyprocisy of it all. It sounds as if JIG is the only person who DOES know dls and his inherent ugliness. You sad, pathetic people have no idea how to be productive, unfortunately you are trying to act like you really know dls and you DIDNT. Where were these caring, supportive family members in his life while he was decomposing?? Do you feel better, accusing other people of misery? I am certain you will somehow, some way find a way to capitalize on this atrocious act...murder sure brings the mountain relatives out of the trees. Now, you have no lives yourselves obviously...why don't you grab a root...
shane Spencer

Pittsburgh, PA

#63 Nov 15, 2007
Brooke wrote:
i cant belive my cousin would do tht
espessially to my mom, that sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angela-Chanselor neighborhood in Pomona sees re... (Apr '13) 20 hr neSiO lOcO PSO GANG 25
News Alleged gang member pleads not guilty in Upland... (Jan '09) Sat DezNDaniel 13
News June trial date set in murder case Sat yes 2
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... Sat Gosht71 5
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) Sat BillH 144
News Jury awards $15.5 million to Kevin Fox and his ... (Dec '07) Sat Unknown 66
News Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) Fri Tracy Adams 17
More from around the web