2 men arrested in rape, killing of woman

2 men arrested in rape, killing of woman

There are 77 comments on the Bradenton Herald story from Mar 2, 2007, titled 2 men arrested in rape, killing of woman. In it, Bradenton Herald reports that:

Authorities have arrested two men they say kidnapped and raped a 45-year-old woman Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradenton Herald.

Since: Jan 07

AOL

#21 Apr 11, 2007
Oh Dude!...Why do you Cheerlead for these guys? Do you really think their Sorry?..Their only Sorry,for getting caught,Otherwise they would have turned themselves in,way before her body was found..Necks Tyme I'll watch my spelling,for yah...You're grasping at straws now.

“Hoosier”

Since: Mar 07

Indianapolis

#22 Apr 11, 2007
No cheerleading here.....you misunderstood. We'll never know if they're sorry or not. don't believe they would have ever turned themselves in....Joe was feeling the guilt and had turned to his mother for guidance. No straws to grasp for, just many unanswered questions along with many thoughts of how one could have ever done such a terrible thing to ANYONE. Again, we're not cheering for them but otherwise are praying for the sons/daughters and family members affected by this MESS.

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#23 Apr 12, 2007
none wrote:
I don't think anyone can ever find peace with the way she died. It was truly terrible and undeserved. Lisa was kind and loving, willing to help others and a true friend to animals. I want the men to account for their actions, and believe they should be held to the law, but I'm not not willing to make a claim for them to lose their lives as well. I'm just not convinced that it's our place to decide who lives and dies. Your thoughts?
Have been searching through the "Book" and cannot find anywhere where it says that it is our place to decide their fate. That is up to God and that's the way it will be. AS I look at Lisa's face on the internet, she looks like she was a pretty peaceful person, despite her ups and downs. Suppose it would be just as awful to spend the rest of your life inprisoned and forced to look daily at her beautiful picture. It sounds as thou your family is at peace with her death. These two fellas may never be at peace with what they have allegedly done. It is very difficult to NOT be at PEACE with issues. That in itself would be a self-destroyer. In our tiny town we still deal daily with helping the children left behind and family relationships cope with this tragedy. We must pray for these people and help them find peace, if there is any to find. God's Blessings

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#24 Apr 12, 2007
Justice in Greenfield wrote:
No cheerleading here.....you misunderstood. We'll never know if they're sorry or not. don't believe they would have ever turned themselves in....Joe was feeling the guilt and had turned to his mother for guidance. No straws to grasp for, just many unanswered questions along with many thoughts of how one could have ever done such a terrible thing to ANYONE. Again, we're not cheering for them but otherwise are praying for the sons/daughters and family members affected by this MESS.
One more thing: The nice thing about living in this tiny town is that when I don't know what I'm doing, someone else does. Lives have been shattered here as well as with your families, and again, the passage of time has not made it any easier, it has made it that much worse. Please continue to pray for this tiny town and all who have been affected. God Bless You

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#25 Apr 12, 2007
Finding the sane-In-sane wrote:
Oh Dude!...Why do you Cheerlead for these guys? Do you really think their Sorry?..Their only Sorry,for getting caught,Otherwise they would have turned themselves in,way before her body was found..Necks Tyme I'll watch my spelling,for yah...You're grasping at straws now.
To Finding the Sane in Sane: Have you or any of your family members ever experienced anything like this? I smell bacon too, the bacon they cut off your back. Are you the sane or the insane?

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#26 Apr 13, 2007
<quoted text>
To Finding the Sane in Sane: Have you or any of your family members ever experienced anything like this? I smell bacon too, the bacon they cut off your back. Are you the sane or the insane?
No reply????? Is this topic too much for you. Has this subject hit a sore spot?
To the person in Honolulu-do you have any more thoughts? Please reply
Rod

Antioch, TN

#27 Apr 13, 2007
Justice, I'm not going to have a word war with you. I'm sure that it wouldn't bring any thing good for either. I've read your comments and I did know my brother. Probably as much as his other two brothers. If you knew him you also know me. Though no one I know would hide behind a screen name. Instead of bashing someone with your mask on, lets go a head and take off your hood. In this society a lynch mob is illegal. Also with the laws these two are innocent until proven guilty. To the best of my knowledge they still have yet to have their day in court.

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#28 Apr 14, 2007
Rod wrote:
Justice, I'm not going to have a word war with you. I'm sure that it wouldn't bring any thing good for either. I've read your comments and I did know my brother. Probably as much as his other two brothers. If you knew him you also know me. Though no one I know would hide behind a screen name. Instead of bashing someone with your mask on, lets go a head and take off your hood. In this society a lynch mob is illegal. Also with the laws these two are innocent until proven guilty. To the best of my knowledge they still have yet to have their day in court.
To Rod - You have someone here confused. Am not hiding behind a screen name....however, am trying to protect the innocent here in this tiny town. You must chat with the other cyber punk known as finding the sane in sane. Read closer and perhaps you'll understand who is who here. Am not a family member writing this rather someone deeply attached to a young life here in this town trying to get through this. I am a deep hearted christian....and I do not dance with the devil. My moto has been from the beginning of this mess that one is innocent until proven guilty. I do pray for you all and please do not take offense to what you have read and or misunderstood. God's Blessings to you and yours.

AOL

#29 Apr 14, 2007
<quoted text>
No reply????? Is this topic too much for you. Has this subject hit a sore spot?
To the person in Honolulu-do you have any more thoughts? Please reply
Sorry Dude!..
My life doesn't center around Jerry Springer,Or Forums of "Opinion".You're personal attack is a sign of your Hopelessness in trying to convert the world in YOUR belief in God.If there was a Sign of Hope in this situation,It's that your 2 Friends are going to be incarcerated for a Very Long Time.I just have this thing about Women being abused to the point of Death by 2 Guys who are on drugs and get their kicks from torchering the defenseless.
..Sorry I couldn't get this to you sooner.

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#30 Apr 17, 2007
Four some days have passed, there is no cyberspace blast to reconnect Rod to his lost several years in the past. It sounds like you are taking off your mask with a big blast. So lets connect the past to Rod's mask. Any comments or thoughts from my lynch mob cyber pals about the blast to fill in the gaps to Rod's lost past? And for this, my still guitar gently weeps.

“Hoosier”

Indianapolis

#31 Apr 17, 2007
Brooke wrote:
i cant belive my cousin would do tht
What can't you belive ?
concerned friends

Antioch, TN

#32 Apr 17, 2007
I heard about this forum and had to see for myself what was going on. Findin Sane-in-Sane; I see you are very upset and are taking this very personal as most of us did. We are all affected and want those who are guilty to serve their time but they are due their day in court. You have already tried and convicted and obviously believe in extreme punishment. Spending a life time in jail is enough to make one wish they were dead. No, I have never been there but research is out there for everyone to see for themselves what life in jail is like.
Justice in Greenfield; you do not have to show who you are to prove yourself but you have had a lot to say about this situation taking place. You say you are helping family in "your small town". Greenfield is not that small- if that is where you are. But, if you are trying to help the family pull through. then you shouldn't be in here so much talking on line. You should be trying to help the family get through all of this. Several people are being hurt, ripped apart, emotionally strained. You mentioned to "Rod" that if he knew his brother the way you did maybe he wouldn't be so surprised. So maybe you should have been a better "friend" to help him get through his drug problems or at least tried to get his family to have him committed. It's not like his problems are anything new, he just got better at hiding them.
Then we would be praying for his recovery and not his soul. We are praying for the Ardine family and morne with them, we also pray for Sparks and Zavadile families. This is not anything a person expects to go through. Our prayers are out to you in Honolulu.
concerned friends

Antioch, TN

#33 Apr 17, 2007
Four some days have passed, there is no cyberspace blast to reconnect Rod to his lost several years in the past. It sounds like you are taking off your mask with a big blast. So lets connect the past to Rod's mask. Any comments or thoughts from my lynch mob cyber pals about the blast to fill in the gaps to Rod's lost past? And for this, my still guitar gently weeps.
One more thing before I go and I will not be returning to this lynch mob that J.I.G. seems to want to get created. If you think your statement is helpful, it is not. I seem to understand from reading, that Rod is related to one of the people in jail. I also gather that you have no use for Rod either, or so that's what I gather from your statements. That is not helping the family, isn't that what you said you were doing in "your small town". There is so much suffering going on, why try to get others to take stabs at another person who is hurting too. It seems to me that you need to go pray yourself, for yourself. You have been preaching and asking for other to ask God into their lives. Who, after speaking so much about family and Christian living or value of Christ, would write such a profound, rude, comment about some one else's lost years. You are out for making yourself look good to others but only those directly around you. On here, you said it yourself, you create lynch mobs. You just sounded so evil in the above mentioned.
I will most definitly mention you in our church prayers. You obviously have a double outlook, one of which is probably hidden from all that know you. I hope God touches your heart because it seems like the devil owns some of it.
Jamie

Pinola, MS

#34 Apr 17, 2007
This is to Justice in Greenfield: If you knew my cousin the way his own family didnt then I can only presume that you must have hung out with him and you were probably involved in the same crap that he was. So you can take your moral high horse and shove it. My entire family and Lisa's(Im sure), is suffering right now, and the last thing that we all need is someone like you spreading there accusations all around Greenfield and otherwise. P.S there's another tragedy that has happened now in Va, perhaps you may pretend to know all that there is to know about that person and make their families pain just a little worse...what a jerk!!
concerned friends

Antioch, TN

#36 Apr 17, 2007
Jamie: if this is our Jamie- we love you.!! You couldn't say it any better.

AOL

#37 Apr 17, 2007
***>I heard about this forum and had to see for myself what was going on. Findin Sane-in-Sane; I see you are very upset and are taking this very personal as most of us did. We are all affected and want those who are guilty to serve their time but they are due their day in court. You have already tried and convicted and obviously believe in extreme punishment. Spending a life time in jail is enough to make one wish they were dead. No, I have never been there but research is out there for everyone to see for themselves what life in jail is like.<***

To Concerned Friends,
Yes,I believe in Extreme Punishment for Extreme Crimes,which I think,this is 1.,Try to put yourself in her shoes,Being propped up on a Bridge and Knowing that you're life is in the hands of 2 HIGH Jerks,...However,I will also be the 1rst one to tell you(or anyone else for that matter),that I was wrong in my opinion,IF they are found innocent (w/o Technicality)..BTW--> Nicely written comment.
Finding the sane-insane

United States

#38 Apr 17, 2007
Very well written. Lets put our faith in god..
Jamie

Pinola, MS

#39 Apr 17, 2007
The truth is people we dont know all of the facts yet and till we do its wise to keep negative opinions to ourselves for the sake of the families. Only God and the guys know what really happened out there...so stop making assumptions...because you know what they say...
Finding the sane-insane

United States

#40 Apr 17, 2007
concerned friends wrote:
Jamie: if this is our Jamie- we love you.!! You couldn't say it any better.
IT Sounds like the devil has a strong hold on you as well. We only know what the BIBLE said.. Does your bible read something different?

AOL

#41 Apr 18, 2007
------->C*A*U*T*I*O*N<-- -----

To the Trusting,God Fearing Person who hijacked my screen name in this forum...Thanks!,..I'm Flatered.And also,It Just proves to me,How Pathetic you really are.

"Finding the sane-In-sane".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyer tells rape trial jury women are 'good' a... 2 hr Mr Spock 4
News Man guilty in fatal home invasion for K2 and money 15 hr silly rabbit 15
News Bond denied for suspect in girlfriend's murder (Sep '16) 15 hr SARA1 3
News Woman gets 'time served' in 2008 attempted murd... Wed justiceforfew 1
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... Wed Kate 90
News Teenager gets 38 years (Mar '07) Wed ster_--- 67
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... Wed payme 47
More from around the web