East St. Louis murder is first since ...

East St. Louis murder is first since Nov. 19

There are 3 comments on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch story from Feb 5, 2010, titled East St. Louis murder is first since Nov. 19. In it, St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that:

The streak of a murder-free East St. Louis lasted more than two months. It ended Wednesday with the shooting death of a Washington Park man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

joey

Kansas City, MO

#1 Feb 7, 2010
east Stl is and will allways be hood and dangerous murders will continue 2 pile throughout the year and top last year or the year before
VIC FROM CALI

La Mesa, CA

#2 Feb 13, 2010
my sister janet tillman is still missing does that count we cant find her body and estl want help a family in need so what she was a prostitut she still someone family and she deserve to be treated fairly like any one else becaues she walked the streets and hung around the truck stops dont make her any less of a person see i no a lot of things about estl police dept and i have the prof thats why there not help our family our she not a high priority on the list you no who i am talk about estl police thats why yo want help our family our heart hurts and we need your help they say cadilac robert harper robert bradley no about what happen to her there is a twentyfive thousand dollar reward please estl police help our family you all new her and you all arrested her and some of you new what you did do lets make it right and help our family
Jeanette

Wentzville, MO

#3 Nov 17, 2013
It has been 33 Months since our son was murdered in East St. Louis. Please, if you know or have heard anything please contact CrimeStoppers anonymously at 866-371-TIPS (8477).
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/363731/3/Par...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 2 hr Digested farts 55
News Hazleton police investigate 2 shootings 3 hr steven 1
News No verdict in Qld fatal stabbing case 11 hr Jenayisblue 1
News Dead man 'wasn't no robber,' family says 19 hr community organizer 2
News Man charged with murder in January double homic... 19 hr Bless 1
News Suspect in Houston-area shooting of deputy appe... 21 hr Black Annie 6
News New details about Shannon Miles Tue Walkin Boss 1
More from around the web