Tennis Maynard: Man suspected of kill...

Tennis Maynard: Man suspected of killing West Virginia sheriff was...

There are 4 comments on the Daily Mail story from Apr 11, 2013, titled Tennis Maynard: Man suspected of killing West Virginia sheriff was.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Ten months after being released from a mental institution, the 37-year-old suspect in the death of a West Virginia sheriff was able to buy a gun because authorities failed to register him in a federal database, CNN is reporting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

ol mountainman

Pikeville, KY

#1 Apr 12, 2013
wonder if micheal sparks is as upset at the "unexcusable delay" in repoting maynards info into the national database as the rest of us are over the unexcusable punishment of six months home confinement for dui causing death josh miller. how does it feel sparky?
opinion

Manchester, KY

#2 Apr 12, 2013
ol mountainman wrote:
wonder if micheal sparks is as upset at the "unexcusable delay" in repoting maynards info into the national database as the rest of us are over the unexcusable punishment of six months home confinement for dui causing death josh miller. how does it feel sparky?
Now that one I have been waiting on someone to bring up!!That was Mingo POLITICS at its finest!!Mistrial because the man worked for Hannah!!Why did it take until the guilty verdict to finally find out he was working for Hannah.I smell dirty politics myself.I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that dirty @#!t!!
Just Wondering

San Diego, CA

#3 Apr 28, 2013
How about the fact that Sheriff Eugene Crum was killed by Tennis Maynard who worked for Hannah who was the sheriff and lost to Eugene Crum.
opinion

Manchester, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
How about the fact that Sheriff Eugene Crum was killed by Tennis Maynard who worked for Hannah who was the sheriff and lost to Eugene Crum.
He never worked for Hannah!!I don t know where that came from?That man worked in a coal mine in Alabama.His brother Leslie worked for Alton and Everette Hannah a few years back.but so did everyone in that area a few years back!lol!!Those Hannah boys was always giving jobs to people in the neighborhoods they lived in.They did nt do much good in politics but have always been good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jury Begins Deliberations In Robert Graham Murd... 59 min BPT 1
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... 4 hr SMDH 26
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) 9 hr Concerned Citizen 76
News Trump campaign releases ad tying Democrats to m... 19 hr spytheweb 19
News Slain woman's rural hometown seeks healing afte... 22 hr Jehovahcordell 5
News Governor denies parole for Manson follower Lesl... Sun ThomasA 2
News Charges filed in Jackson County slaying (Dec '08) Jan 20 Dennis 17
More from around the web