Michial Foster case goes to grand jury

Michial Foster case goes to grand jury

There are 90 comments on the News 10 Now story from Sep 21, 2007, titled Michial Foster case goes to grand jury. In it, News 10 Now reports that:

The case against a man accused of killing a missing Watertown woman will go to a grand jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 10 Now.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
fhjfhjf

Auburn, NY

#1 Sep 22, 2007
Why is everyone talking so bad about Michial Foster when all he did was try to rise his kids right because she ran off? Why has no one talked about her drug problem and both baby's that she had with Michial Foster were both born addicted to crack? Why couldnt it be a drug deal gone bad? Someone tell me that!!!!
Paradox

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 23, 2007
Because he's a male. In the U.S., it is a crime to be born with testicles. Because of the anti-male sensationalism running rampant in the U.S., it is always going to be hard for a man to prove his innocence in or out of any court of "law". A woman gets killed, the "law" instantly assumes it is a man responsible for her death and they will resort to anything to make sure the male is blamed and punished for it.
Paradox

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 23, 2007
Men's rights are being taken away or watered down everyday.
nan

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2007
I don't think he raised his kids, did he? I remember hearing that their (I believe) 2 year old daughter saying that "Daddy threw mommy in the woods"and that "mommy was all gone". Kids that young don't know HOW to lie.

BLAME IT ON HAVING TESTICLES....what an a$$!!
fhjfhjf

Auburn, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2007
she wasnt 2 she was almost 4 and he raised her while mommy smoked crack in the other room! hello she had a drug problem
Cindy

AOL

#6 Oct 1, 2007
Being from this area and knowing some of the facts of the case, it's my belief that he did it and he needs to go down for it. The sooner, the better.
xoxoxoxo

West Leyden, NY

#7 Oct 4, 2007
I'm a relative of Alicia's. She didn't just walk away...she was murdered by him. Stop cutting her, remember she's the victim, not him. And, no, he didn't raise the children. To those who want to talk bad about her, grow a heart. Remember she does have family that loves her and misses her very much.
Cindy

AOL

#8 Oct 6, 2007
My condolences to the relatives of Alicia. You have surely been in a living hell. I pray that justice prevails.
fhjfhjf

Long Eddy, NY

#9 Oct 7, 2007
i knew her i was there. and he could of never done this. you people dont know the facts. he didnt do this her brother did. only if you all new.he wants you to feel sorry for him. they didnt even speak
xoxoxoxo

West Leyden, NY

#10 Oct 7, 2007
I have a question for fhjhjf you said you were there...how were you there? You left that kinda open. Were you there once in a while before Alicia was murdered? Or were you there when she was murdered? You claim to know the facts, but in your post you get your own facts messed up. Here's 2 of your post so you see what I mean:

fhjfhjf
United States Reply
|Flag |#1 Saturday Sep 22
Why is everyone talking so bad about Michial Foster when all he did was try to rise his kids right because she ran off? Why has no one talked about her drug problem and both baby's that she had with Michial Foster were both born addicted to crack? Why couldnt it be a drug deal gone bad? Someone tell me that!!!!

fhjfhjf
Syracuse, NY Reply
|Flag |#9 5 hrs ago
i knew her i was there. and he could of never done this. you people dont know the facts. he didnt do this her brother did. only if you all new.he wants you to feel sorry for him. they didnt even speak

Now according to the first post you mentioned that it could've been a drug deal gone bad. Then in the next post you claim her brother killed her. You also claim that both kids were addicted to crack...I don't recall that, but I'll check.
Another thing I noticed is you have brought up that Alicia had a drug problem. I feel that even if she did that has nothing to do with her murder. If I remember right she was going to the hospital to nurse the baby she just had before she came up missing. Do you really think that the hospital would let her nurse if she had drugs in her system?
Alicias Brother

Boonville, NY

#11 Oct 7, 2007
As I sit here and read some of the things posted here I am almost in a state of disbelief. I am not sure if anyone who has posted here even knew Alicia but I know one thing she deserves more respect than some have given her here and so does my family. Alicia was murdered and the ones who are left behind including her own children could see the things you have posted here. My sister was not a drug addict and neither were her children. As for who is responsible for her death I guess the evidence will show that, and unless you were a witness to her death all else is speculation. I am sure that someone will feel compelled to respond to what I have posted here but I will close by saying this I hope that life is able to spare you all what my sister and my family have gone through because you could be the next one to be the target of the injustices to my sister that are being posted here.
Alicia's Brother Ed
xoxoxoxo

West Leyden, NY

#13 Oct 8, 2007
To Edwin & Bambi-

I love you both. All of you are in my thoughts & heart daily. I will always stick up for Alicia & all of you, you're family.

Love your Cousin "K"
Alicias Sister Bambi

Syracuse, NY

#14 Oct 8, 2007
I KNEW it had to be you! Edwin wasn't sure, but I figured it out!
fhjfhjf

Utica, NY

#15 Oct 17, 2007
i was around before she got murdered not going to tell you how i dont think that is any of your bussiness i knew that she was a bad person and doesnt deserve her kids or the father of them ask her mother if she thinks he did it and she will tell you no
fhjfhjf

Utica, NY

#16 Oct 17, 2007
bambi your a hipocritic sorry if i spelled it wrong and so are you edwin you were michial friend whe he got out of jail the first time you all are crazy and so was she meaning alicia slut that she was sorry for the language if the little ones who arent so little anymore.
fhjfhjf

Long Eddy, NY

#17 Oct 29, 2007
did any of you know about mary? she was there daughter that didnt make it because of the drugs. now tell me she didnt do them?
Alicias Sister Bambi

Syracuse, NY

#18 Nov 3, 2007
fhjfhjf-
You really need to get some help if you think that Mike is innocent. If you truly WERE "around before she got murdered" (DIRECT QUOTE), then how is it that your "facts" are so screwed up and how is it that now you say she was murdered when before you said she "just ran off"?
Let me set you straight about a few things:
#1 "Why is everyone talking so bad about Michial Foster when all he did was try to rise his kids right because she ran off?" Mike never HAD custody of the baby, so there's NO WAY he was trying "to rise his kids right" as you say.
#2 None of Alicia's children were born addicted to ANY drug, much less crack. Mary Louise (you can't even het her NAME right and you claim to have been so close) was STILLBORN and was lacking a chromosome, so she would not "have made it", as you so nicely put it, anyway.
If anyone is crazy, it certainly is not my family.
You apologize for your spelling when you should apologize for everything eles that you post instead...
How do you feel now that you know Mike's been INDICTED???
fhjfhjf

Long Eddy, NY

#19 Nov 5, 2007
mike is my father i know about her drug problem. i didnt spell her name wrong~!!!!!!!!! FU you are crzy i know it i wish my mom got custody of sheenie she would have been better off.
Alicias Sister Bambi

Syracuse, NY

#20 Nov 7, 2007
fhjfhjf-
Mike's your father... that's not something I'd be proud to admit... I feel SORRY for you. Your mother never even turned in the paperwork for custody! If she had, she would have BEEN there for the hearings and she wasn't. I feel even sorrier for Marsha, she definitely doesn't deserve the hell Mike put her through. I witnessed more than one fight between them and they were never pretty. Mike walked out on his FAMILY at Christmas, a time that should be full of happy memories and love and instead there's pain and sadness all because he couldn't be happy with what he had already.
As for Mary Louise, I didn't say you spelled her name wrong, I said you couldn't even GET her name right. She was NEVER called Mary, it's ALWAYS been Mary Louise, I should know, I had her headstone in MY garage for years because it was taken from her grave and thrown away. Just like Mike threw Alicia away!
sickened

Malone, NY

#21 Nov 7, 2007
I am so disgusted, I don't know where to start. I guess I should start by saying to Mike's son....If you had/have proof that Alicia's BROTHER killed her, then why is YOUR FATHER sitting in jail WITHOUT bail? They have evidence!!! I dont know how he managed to lay his head down on his pillow at night KNOWING that he took the life of his children's mother (for 11 years!) I feel sorry for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reporter Goes Where Liberal Media Won't, Asks S... 1 hr slick willie expl... 31
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) 8 hr Cousin 22
News Dylann Roof's friend is going to prison for lyi... 12 hr Adelson knows 1
News Jury selection continues in murder trial of Lou... 13 hr JMSGREENHOUSE 1
News New DNA tests planned in Jon Benet Case Tue Texxy 1
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot Tue Guest 27
News Justice faults police response in 2015 Minneapo... Tue lol 1
More from around the web