New Clues to the Zodiac Killer?

New Clues to the Zodiac Killer?

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from Apr 30, 2009, titled New Clues to the Zodiac Killer?. In it, ABC News reports that:

The Associated Press 1 comment Deborah Perez, left, and her attorney Kevin McLean, right, speak at a news conference in front of... Deborah Perez, left, and her attorney Kevin McLean, right, speak at a news conference in front of the San Francisco Chronicle building in San Francisco, on Wednesday, April 29, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Self Defense Products”

Since: Feb 08

Miami, FL

#1 Apr 30, 2009
Why would she wait so long after her father's death to come out with the story? I guess, proof would be on any DNA the glasses she gave police might have fo the killed taxi driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sharpton & Jackson To Visit West Memphis (Jul '07) 1 hr little gurl 2
News State trooper gets 8 to 10 years for on-duty rape (Apr '07) 5 hr One of em 4
News Another Ferguson activist dies under cloud of s... 21 hr Captain 8
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... 21 hr local yokel 37
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) 22 hr Bri 24
News No federal prosecution of officer, no strong re... Thu Shot criminals 3
News Former Beckley doctor to be charged in fatal sh... (Apr '11) Thu Citizens rise on ... 32
More from around the web