Melbourne baseballer shot dead in US

Melbourne baseballer shot dead in US

There are 3 comments on the The Age story from Aug 18, 2013, titled Melbourne baseballer shot dead in US. In it, The Age reports that:

Christopher Lane, 23, was shot and killed in the town of Duncan, Oklahoma on Friday, according to local media reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

PunksNthugIn2obl ivion

Bryn Mawr, PA

#4 Aug 21, 2013
One of the little pieces of shoe scrape was said or to have boasted '2 drops in 2 hours'. Also there are websites with several of these thugs taking pictures of themselves-how narcissistic is that. Gang want to bes as well. This is why every prisoner and/or juveniles in detention should be forced to witness an execution with the warning it could be you someday.

It is senseless. Condolences to the family and friends of the victim. These pieces of dog crap do not represent all of America.
Yuletide

Cle Elum, WA

#5 Aug 21, 2013
It amazes me that the families of these boys have the nerve to compare their own grief to that the the family of the victim.

The grief is not the same. The victims family lost their son and/or loved one to a senseless murder.

The family of the perps have not lost their loved ones. Their loved ones lost their freedom based on a disgusting choice they chose to make. The families grief should be that they failed to see the warning signs that these punks were sending off and their violent tendencies. The families of these boys are not victims. They are contributing members to the over all problem.

My prayers to the family of the one and only victim. My thanks to the man who called police and saved a second life from being taken. God Bless the people that found Chris in his final moments and attempted to save his life. Your lives are now changed forever and I'm sorry you had to experience that.
skittles with cough syrup

Plymouth, PA

#6 Aug 21, 2013
the bloods and crips are all homosexual black men, with these punk thug new killers wanting to have gay sex with the men in the bloods and crips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 3 hr Constant farts 61
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) 4 hr business visitor ... 55
News Man once cleared of murder back in prison (Jun '09) 5 hr Joe McGillicuddy 55
News Hazleton police investigate 2 shootings 12 hr steven 1
News No verdict in Qld fatal stabbing case 20 hr Jenayisblue 1
News Dead man 'wasn't no robber,' family says Tue community organizer 2
News Man charged with murder in January double homic... Tue Bless 1
More from around the web