Retired NYPD Officer Charged With Fatally Shooting Wife

Apr 20, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Magazine

Kevin Canty, a 43-year-old former transit cop who retired from the NYPD a year ago after getting hurt in an accident, has been charged with shooting and killing his wife, 40-year-old Jessica Canty, in their Ozone Park, Queens home on Saturday morning.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2014
Typical NYPD material

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

All that is wrong with NYPD can be seen in Kevin Canty and the way this situation was handled.

The cops cordoned off the block for hours so that they can re-arrange the crime scene to help a fellow cop.

This psycho will do about 7 years in a psych ward and will be released.

And, probably get custody of his kids

Most cops are immoral criminal bastards, like this pig who shot his wife in front of their kids and he will get away with it while the kids remain scarred mentally for life.

Oh, and he is working construct while out on a tax free disability pension. And can kill your wife and walk?

Nice work if you can get it, eh?
operation greylord

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Reply2_CIA wrote:
Area's of Texas are worse than New York's NYPD innocent Texans get mowed down by Texas Police still people know this and they relocate there and some of them get mowed down like a family member of mines.
If you go to Hell and know about it before you go , don't complain about the heat and how hot it is when you get there it's hell it ain't gona change
like many police departments in various places in the country we call home America.
I female side kick and I was in Florida and she had never been to New Orleans so we drove there on the way home to Missouri , after she was
in bed i went to fill the car up with gas and get some snacks for the next
day. It was after midnight and all I seen was squad cars stopping men of color some being frisked others sitting on the ground in cuffs . common sense tells a person this is not some where I wish to live
or travel to any more so once cutie seen all she wanted the next day
we drove home and I have no plans to visit there again two weeks later
Katrina hit there.
Sincerely,
SG-22
The Hotel we stay in Imploded In The Katrina Storm glad I seen all those police out that night harrassing men of color or we may very well
have stayed on and been there when katrina hit.
..........zionist cops learn to steal and kill from watching crooked lawyers pimping the judges..........see SUPERMOB by Gus Russo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Porch shooter's lawyer says he feared for his life 9 min POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER 2
North Valley authorities investigating alleged ... (Jan '07) 4 hr memos brother 5
Police operation in Duarte targets gangs after ... (Dec '09) 4 hr crabkiller 44
Douglas PD arrests 3 for Collins murder (Feb '12) 5 hr brandon williams 115
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 12 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
With jury selection set to begin, self-defense ... 16 hr Steve 4
Hocking County prosecutor says coroner not doin... 16 hr myopinion 1
•••
•••