Ian Burlakoff kills wife Germana befo...

Ian Burlakoff kills wife Germana before he's shot by police

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Oct 23, 2013, titled Ian Burlakoff kills wife Germana before he's shot by police. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

'Devoted family man' is shot dead by cops after killing wife when argument at country club over divorce and her outrageous spending on $5,000 handbags turns deadly While on the surface they looked the perfect couple, but he had filed for divorce in June and they were in danger of having their home repossessed An argument between a wealthy couple ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Tammi

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Oct 23, 2013
This is such a sad bad tragedy. What I cannot understand, and I am a woman so its not just a guy admiring pretty face, the article said that the husband cheated on her numerous times?! I saw her picture, she was gorgeous!! I mean blonde, beautiful well built, I mean what did he want? They really do NOT come better looking than her, I mean why would you want to, forgive the expression "whorre-hop" and risk divorce and disease when you had such a beautiful woman at home, and she was a good mother and person? Many men would never do that! very foolish to cheat and risk AIDS or diseases at all.

I am very sorry that two people are dead, my prayers and condolences to their families and children. Such a awful shame and waste. My prayers to the family.
2 less losers

Honesdale, PA

#2 Oct 23, 2013
they wasted every cent they ever got---and now they are dead.

good.
Anonymous

Boca Raton, FL

#3 Oct 24, 2013
Looks have nothing to do with how two people stay happy in a marriage.
Tammi wrote:
This is such a sad bad tragedy. What I cannot understand, and I am a woman so its not just a guy admiring pretty face, the article said that the husband cheated on her numerous times?! I saw her picture, she was gorgeous!! I mean blonde, beautiful well built, I mean what did he want? They really do NOT come better looking than her, I mean why would you want to, forgive the expression "whorre-hop" and risk divorce and disease when you had such a beautiful woman at home, and she was a good mother and person? Many men would never do that! very foolish to cheat and risk AIDS or diseases at all.
I am very sorry that two people are dead, my prayers and condolences to their families and children. Such a awful shame and waste. My prayers to the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) 3 hr Acecat 10
News James DeGasperin Sentenced (Aug '08) 5 hr seriously what 12
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... 8 hr Miami Pistol Squad 4
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... (Jun '16) 9 hr have a miserable ... 9
News Pa. officials: Mom accused in adopted teen's ra... 22 hr silly rabbit 1
News Man arrested in fatal N.Ky. shooting (Jul '10) Mon JUST ME 14
News City purchases former Club Majestic 4 years aft... Mon Will Dockery 1
More from around the web