Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted

Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted

There are 72 comments on the Bartlett Express story from Dec 13, 2007, titled Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted. In it, Bartlett Express reports that:

“Based on evidence that came out after the arrest of the defendants and additional evidence acquired during the investigation, the grand jury returned with an indictment of rape against Jeremy Young.”

Four men have been indicted on charges of murder in connection with the July shooting death of a female tattoo artist. via Bartlett Express

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bartlett Express.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Magnet

Montague, Canada

#69 Nov 21, 2012
These boys were just trying to get by screw all yas who is hating on them. What kind of tattoo Parlor takes hits for money? These boys was just trying to get tattoos and it went wrong it ain't there fault
ATatmantoo

United States

#70 May 6, 2013
WRONG IS WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>
sO IT IS OK TO BUY ILLEGAL DRUGS IF YOUR WHITE ,
Tell you what you stupid little duck, dig her up and charge her corpse with buying illegal prescription drugs.
Ladybugg

United States

#71 Sep 1, 2013
Yal bitches take heed look he didnt rape her thry was fucking off yeahhhh she cheated on her husband soooo clear that up and where she was shot at you can tell it was over a struggle if it was on purpose she woudve been shot else where if you people got questions ask me lets not assume we know I STILL TALK TO YOUNG TILL THIS DAY EVIDENCE-IS STILL COMING UP it aint over amd we aint god so why judge
Ladybugg

United States

#72 Sep 1, 2013
ROCK DID NOT RAPE HER they was ssexually involved [QUOTE ]who="Dre"]alright ya'll real shit, J-Rock is my lil brother. I don't live in memphis but I've lived there. it's gudda! I don't care wut anybody "THINKS" I know my lil brother didn't plan to kill Chica. my heart truly goes out to her family cuz it wuz all fucked up! she wuz addicted to Xananx, we all know drugs bring trouble. look at chica and look at my brother the lady was right, no one wins in this situation. Rape? If he did rape her that was dead wrong! I never heard the evidence on that part. My brother was tellin the truth a/b not intending to take her life. Their plan wuz to get the tattoos and take their bars back and Chica attempted to fight for her life. Not tryin to defend my brother but personally I would've given the drugs back, but at the same time I think I would've tried to take the gun too if given the opportunity.[/QUOTE]
Cathy

Sterling, VA

#73 Nov 20, 2013
Dumb spooks did the crime and now they must do time time. No good hood rats sons a bitches.
Lucifer

Perris, CA

#74 Nov 21, 2013
PROUD AND BLACK wrote:
How dare people put Christianity in the same blog as cursing and slander!!!
. Christianity is for sheep to stupid to think for themselves.
About time

Knoxville, TN

#76 Oct 9, 2015
Ladybugg wrote:
Yal bitches take heed look he didnt rape her thry was fucking off yeahhhh she cheated on her husband soooo clear that up and where she was shot at you can tell it was over a struggle if it was on purpose she woudve been shot else where if you people got questions ask me lets not assume we know I STILL TALK TO YOUNG TILL THIS DAY EVIDENCE-IS STILL COMING UP it aint over amd we aint god so why judge
Could translate that into English?
Jhomie

United States

#81 Jun 29, 2016
I bet a white man wouldn't get the death penalty
Ghost Sixx Tattoo

Las Vegas, NV

#82 Jun 29, 2016
BabyGirlof JROCK wrote:
IS SCREAMIN FREE MY BABY JEREMY YOUNG AKA JROCK I LUV YHU BOO AND IM KEEP HOLDIN YHU DOWN*!*!*
Burn that N***er alive and everyone who supports his rapist murdering n****r self
Jbezzy

Jacksonville, FL

#83 Oct 7, 2016
Thugbuster wrote:
Funny how on A&E's show "First 48", which is how I even know about this crime...they never ever mentioned on the show that "Chica" was ever raped not one mention about it. Well typical liberal media producers didn't want to offend the black community I guess? I had a gut feeling three apes and a white girl at gun point you know they dont have the genetic will power or chivalry to resist a vulnerable white woman. I hope they all rot and die in prison like the savage apes they are. More reason to stay well armed America, this is the scum and villany that the rotten seditious liberal media and lawyers want to protect. Gun up while you still can and shoot back at these lawless animals.
Don't do drugs or trade for drugs what happened to working to take care of your family instead you working to supply your habit black or white this is what goes along with stupid decision dumb mf
Random5535

Sacramento, CA

#84 Feb 10, 2017
Erich wrote:
That little bastard should get death and should be executed right away. We need to send a message to these little thugs: KILL AND BE KILLED.

These kids think life is some kind of game.

As far as Erica is concerned, drugs shouldn't matter one bit. The woman was killed-bottom line.

Bye bye "J Roc"... Stupid name.. Why do all these gang bangers have nicknames? Stupid.
Yes right away! No injwction either, firing squad or Guillotine his choice. Drugs no drugs no one deserves to be raped robbed and murdered. Jeremy Young took everything he could from this person and then he took her life. It makes me sick to know that I have to share air with people like this.
Wise22

Memphis, TN

#85 Saturday Mar 25
Dre wrote:
alright ya'll real shit, J-Rock is my lil brother. I don't live in memphis but I've lived there. it's gudda! I don't care wut anybody "THINKS" I know my lil brother didn't plan to kill Chica. my heart truly goes out to her family cuz it wuz all fucked up! she wuz addicted to Xananx, we all know drugs bring trouble. look at chica and look at my brother the lady was right, no one wins in this situation. Rape? If he did rape her that was dead wrong! I never heard the evidence on that part. My brother was tellin the truth a/b not intending to take her life. Their plan wuz to get the tattoos and take their bars back and Chica attempted to fight for her life. Not tryin to defend my brother but personally I would've given the drugs back, but at the same time I think I would've tried to take the gun too if given the opportunity.
I went to school with your brother he was a gangbanger lowlife piece of shit and you know it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamiel Shaw Sr: "My Son Was Murdered by a DREAM... 44 min tomin cali 1
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 5 hr R12 Freon 1,998
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... 17 hr Bear 89
News Break Emerging in JonBenet Ramsey Case? (Oct '10) Sat Yeti 4
News Netflix True Crime Series 'The Keepers' Poised ... Sat Yeti 1
News Police: Houston man acknowledges strangling Okl... Sat Yeti 1
News Police make arrest in Allentown homicide (May '09) Sat silly rabbit 171
More from around the web