Vigil to be held for four killed in Akron

Apr 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ohio.com

Friends, family members and residents of the North Akron community will gather tonight for a vigil honoring the four victims of Thursday's mass shooting.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2013
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

of course they are having a vigil. Maybe then they can read off there combined criminal records.
mr magoo

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

3 of them all have criminal records-its public record. For everyone coming to the vigil make sure to bring some peach vodka, some black -n-milds and some krippy kreme donuts playa!!!!! yo yo yo everyday im hustlin-everyday im rustlin.
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Exactly on the mark - wouldn't it be nice if just once the lame reporters at the lame ABJ would report on what might have actually led to their deaths. Instead, the avoid the real issues and, in fact, contribute to the problem.
MS COCO

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Well I feel regardless of their backgrounds no one even in death deserves to be mocked.That just goes to show the level of ignorance you hold. The real issues are those who commited the crime are still on our streets. Instead of showing ignorance show support that we can come tigether as a community no color involed and take back our streets.. And us African americans dont like peach vodka dudes like you know what im talking about.. SO JUST LIKE CHILL OUT WITH THE COLOR REFERENCES...
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

MS COCO wrote:
Well I feel regardless of their backgrounds no one even in death deserves to be mocked.That just goes to show the level of ignorance you hold. The real issues are those who commited the crime are still on our streets. Instead of showing ignorance show support that we can come tigether as a community no color involed and take back our streets.. And us African americans dont like peach vodka dudes like you know what im talking about.. SO JUST LIKE CHILL OUT WITH THE COLOR REFERENCES...
And just what does "coming together as a community" boil down to? Maybe telling your people to finish school, stop having babies without fathers, develop a strong family unit, pulling up your pants?
Mr Magoo

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Ms Coco, Ms Gilbert ws quoted as saying" stop killing each other thats what they want", exactly who is she referring to????? This is a logical question and since Trexler is too much of an ass kissing liberal prehaps the reakin urinal can find some 10th grader to cover the story next time. On a final note give up playing the race card, since lyndon johnsons' great society, every program under the sun has been initiated to help blacks. you need to get with the program your OWN people are killing each other, clean up your own backyard before you critic someone else.
Mz Konnie

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Amen! Thats somebodies child ! Black white hispanic I dont care. Ignorance and racism make people sound so damn stupid. I am so saddened no matter what they had done they should have still been able to live their lives. The world is a sad place and I fear for my children .People have not only lost their fckin minds but they have lost their Heart! My heart goes out to all .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••