Getter Robo duh!

Plawres Sanshiro

SandyBell

Hai Step Jun

Heidi

Ricey

Athens, Greece

#1 May 5, 2008
all these anime on this poll never aired in U.s.a. what if they dubbed an old anime? vote?
sands

New Haven, CT

#2 Jul 20, 2008
please please , I beg you to publish the Heidi english version, beg you. we used to watch it in india on cartoon network but it isn't avalaible anywhre.
Oh puhleaseeeeeeeeeeee!
Ricey

Thessaloníki, Greece

#3 Jul 20, 2008
ok, but there sites to have this.
I'm sorry sands I haven't a site to publish the english version.
Ricey

Piraeus, Greece

#4 Sep 22, 2008
hmm...If they dubbed Heidi again(Usa) they should put all episodes.
more votes please!
pixel

Kolkata, India

#5 Jul 7, 2009
The show hyas already been dubbed into english in 2000-2001. I saw the english dubbed version of the show no Cartoon Network India back in 2001. I must say that the English dub was superb. You can not get a better dub than that. Its strange that they don't include the english dub in DVDs. Even stranger is the fact that only Cartoon Network India showed the english version ever...
christy

Chennai, India

#6 Jul 30, 2009
hi im a great fan of hedei you know the story really touchs your heart i,ve seen it back in 2001 in cartoon networjk and sunndennly im graveing to see hedei again pelease telecat it one more time or can i download it in any site for free or can i buy it
heidi fan

Pune, India

#7 Dec 27, 2009
hello every one i am a great fan of heidi . please i request u to bring it back plzzzzzzzzz
udhai

Coimbatore, India

#8 Dec 27, 2009
pls some1 upload heidi english version,cant find it anywhere,right now its being aired on CHUTTI TV a tamil channel in india,it wud be great some1 records n uploads it
themightydeity

Finland

#11 May 30, 2010
people who are in india can buy this dvd from here
http://www.labourindia.com/products.htm

there is
HEIDI (ENGLISH, MALAYALAM)
under World Classic Series
they say it costs around Rs. 50
indian_fandom

Doha, Qatar

#13 Jun 21, 2012
sands wrote:
please please , I beg you to publish the Heidi english version, beg you. we used to watch it in india on cartoon network but it isn't avalaible anywhre.
Oh puhleaseeeeeeeeeeee!
Go to the Cartoon Network India website and leave a comment requesting them to re-air it. Perhaps if enough of us do it, they might re-air their English dubbed version and we can tape it. http://www.cartoonnetworkindia.com/parents/co...
indian_fandom

Doha, Qatar

#14 Jun 21, 2012
pixel wrote:
The show hyas already been dubbed into english in 2000-2001. I saw the english dubbed version of the show no Cartoon Network India back in 2001. I must say that the English dub was superb. You can not get a better dub than that. Its strange that they don't include the english dub in DVDs. Even stranger is the fact that only Cartoon Network India showed the english version ever...
That's because Cartoon Network India did the dubbing themselves.:) They own that version.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dont Text While Crossing Road 8 hr anhem2012 1
saddle show mystery HELP (Apr '08) Oct 5 hirse girl1707 298
Dental Implants in Tijuana Mexico (Dec '08) Sep 30 Ivan Martinez 16
Video: Rovio, Hasbro Team For 'Angry Birds Tran... Aug '14 John 1
Try 100% FREE RAPIDSHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNT easily!! (Jul '08) Aug '14 suzen 211
How to convert video for iPad (May '10) Aug '14 Carole 34
Evolution debate vote (Mar '09) Jul '14 THE LONE WORKER 3,391

Video People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE