FLDS Children to Undergo Genetic Test...

FLDS Children to Undergo Genetic Testing Monday

There are 18 comments on the ClipSyndicate story from Apr 20, 2008, titled FLDS Children to Undergo Genetic Testing Monday . In it, ClipSyndicate reports that:

The more than 400 children taken from a ranch run by a polygamous sect will stay in state custody and be subject to genetic testing to sort out family relationships that have confounded welfare authorities, a ... via ClipSyndicate

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClipSyndicate.

katfish

Rayville, LA

#1 Apr 20, 2008
From what I know about state care, there is more abuse in foster care than those kids will ever see in their own homes. Maybe these sects aren't the correct way of life, but I think there could have been a more civilized way of handling the situation than a semi repeat of Waco. Those kids will be forever traumatized by all this.
Theodore Taylor

Englewood, CO

#3 Apr 20, 2008
Of course they have to use genetic testing - nobody seems to be able to keep their story straight when asked, "Who's your daddy?"

On the other hand - its easy to consider the cultists subject to greater scrutiny than the rest of us, just because they're apparently so different. And they may be due some greater scrutiny. But what would it take for The State to turn its attention on your family or mine, finding that we weren't quite "standard" enough? Just a thought.
brianisha

Warrensburg, NY

#5 Apr 20, 2008
Theodore Taylor wrote:
Of course they have to use genetic testing - nobody seems to be able to keep their story straight when asked, "Who's your daddy?"
On the other hand - its easy to consider the cultists subject to greater scrutiny than the rest of us, just because they're apparently so different. And they may be due some greater scrutiny. But what would it take for The State to turn its attention on your family or mine, finding that we weren't quite "standard" enough? Just a thought.
As alarmist as that sounds, its probably exactly what the State and Feds have in mind to do. After all, the US government is being compared to a Nazi regime quite often these days.
Brooklyn

Beaverton, OR

#6 Apr 20, 2008
1 min ago
1 min ago
PLEASE DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 VIDEOS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READIN DIS DUNT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. SEND THIS OVER TO 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY Works
freesex365

Israel

#7 Apr 21, 2008

“Quack Quack I don't care”

Since: Apr 08

Springfield Oregon

#8 Apr 22, 2008
I don't think they should take the kids away I think they should give them aid and counseling. Above all counseling and help of some kind. I am also wondering why they left some kids back at the ranch. About the girl who reported this whole thing I think she may not even be real, it was probably one of the female adults.
Roy

Tel Aviv, Israel

#9 May 26, 2008
http://www.lesbit.co.il סק&#15 05; יש&#15 12;אל& #1497; - גל&#15 12;יו& #1514; תמ&#14 93;נו& #1514; סק&#15 05;
Christopher

Arlington, VA

#10 May 26, 2008
Theodore Taylor wrote:
That is quite true. We have had children taken from homes that were 'sexually abusive' when I was still in middle school and high school, who were TRULY raped while in foster care.
That is when I started to realize that these 'child sexual abuse' and statutory rape laws were not about 'protecting' children, but about forcing everyone into the same familial situation that everyone else has.

I'll be blunt: I would trust my friends who admit that they are pedosexuals (as I do) more than I would trust most anyone else, excepting children, in this entire world, because I met true pedosexuals when I was a child who adhered to some morality, though not the same morality as society, who NEVER tried to force me into sex with them, but I was VERY willing to make love with them.
Christopher

Arlington, VA

#11 May 26, 2008
Amberina wrote:
I don't think they should take the kids away I think they should give them aid and counseling. Above all counseling and help of some kind. I am also wondering why they left some kids back at the ranch. About the girl who reported this whole thing I think she may not even be real, it was probably one of the female adults.
It wasn't even a female adult. The phone number of the accuser has been traced to a woman in a whole different state, who had never had ANY contact with these people that they can find.
Plus, that woman has a KNOWN HISTORY of making false allegations of sexual abuse and rape against a lot of other people..... so she seems to just be a 'nut job', as I call them.
dog

Tel Aviv, Israel

#12 Jun 10, 2008
yes

Tel Aviv, Israel

#13 Jun 18, 2008
Bsexy

Tel Aviv, Israel

#14 Jun 22, 2008
2sex

Rehovot, Israel

#15 Oct 3, 2008
סר&#14 96;י סק&#15 05; חי&#15 04;ם
free sex movies:
http://www.2sex.co.il
boy

Tel Aviv, Israel

#16 Dec 10, 2008
yeal

Tel Aviv, Israel

#17 Jun 7, 2010
i love this site:
http://www.monika.co.il
michal

Israel

#20 Oct 28, 2010
yes i love site this:
http://www.bsex.co.il/
but it is very cool
http://www.yousex.co.il
lilJoeyRoo

Sunnyvale, CA

#21 Oct 28, 2010
also, http:\\www.adultmovietubes.com is truly!! free.
ROI

Tel Aviv, Israel

#22 Jan 10, 2013
katfish wrote:
From what I know about state care, there is more abuse in foster care than those kids will ever see in their own homes. Maybe these sects aren't the correct way of life, but I think there could have been a more civilized way of handling the situation than a semi repeat of Waco. Those kids will be forever traumatized by all this.
http://www.iplumber.co.il/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dr. Lee Discusses Ramsey Case (Jul '08) Jul '17 Tex- 98
News Flynn: Obama is Irritating China (Mar '10) May '17 Ulysses G 27
Dental Implants in Tijuana Mexico (Dec '08) Apr '17 sselbyster 20
News Atlanta news crew captures man shooting snake (Jul '11) Feb '17 We All Pharted 25
News Video: WWAY's Sunday night sports - Jan. 20 (Jan '13) Oct '16 damedelux 2
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon (Oct '16) Oct '16 Michele Cotten 1
Best Dumps Shop 2016 - Big Quality Dumps Tr1+2 ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 sellcvvicq983779 1
More from around the web