Why Women Have Sex

Why Women Have Sex

There are 37 comments on the 3D Gamers story from May 23, 2012, titled Why Women Have Sex. In it, 3D Gamers reports that:

It's the age-old question that men often ask themselves: Why do women have sex? And why do women have sex without commitment ? It might be easy to assume that a woman's sexuality is like a man's, but if that were true, why would so many men still believe that there are good girls for marrying and fun girls for, well, fun ? Before you label her one ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 3D Gamers.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dman

Aurora, CO

#1 May 23, 2012
Money and power...
Jessica

Glasgow, UK

#2 May 23, 2012
^ Pretty sad that you've never had a woman who enjoyed having sex with you for the sake of it.

Either you're bad in bed or you just never get laid - probably at least in part because of your attitudes.

Who wants to have sex with a guy who believes he's physically incapable of pleasing a woman?
Jessica

Glasgow, UK

#3 May 23, 2012
That article is pretty dumb too, but I guess it is on a site called 3D Gamers. Probably the closest they've got to a boob is making Lara Croft fall down a cliff.
Greg 11451

Metairie, LA

#4 May 23, 2012
Jessica wrote:
That article is pretty dumb too, but I guess it is on a site called 3D Gamers. Probably the closest they've got to a boob is making Lara Croft fall down a cliff.
Speaking of boobs, Jessica; did you see that email that says "Here's a picture of a black woman with two different colored boobs"?

Then, when you scroll down the page, you see a picture of Condoleeza Rice standing next to Barack Obama and Joe Biden! Love it!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 May 23, 2012
In my opinion,women have sex because this is what Society expects women to do;and,it is necessary for many women to survive.I have always maintained that it is a woman's role to first give her partner orgasm;and,if she then orgasms,fine.
Richi

Altlandsberg, Germany

#6 May 23, 2012
Jessica speak for yourself - or perhaps lie for yourself.
The answer is "they dont".
The idea that anyone hadnt realised this is the most stupid thing ever. To me - doing a Phd on it anyway.
I've had nympho girlfriends - and am still sure about 80% of women have no sexual feeling and desire - I would say that Kinsey had it right back in the 47 and 52 reports. Nothing has changed because essentially the report was well planned and found underlying biological facts - combined with the effects of social construction or engineering - which represses women even more than they naturally are. I interview people all the time on this - in more than one country.
Women have no sexuality as defined by a male model - which should be the model and become a legal standard as you can see why. Yes the overwhelming evidence is that women have sex for money and power - despite the anatomical "facts" about the clitoris etc you have to wonder if they are made up or women in general have a neurological disorder that translates pleasure into pain (in fact some do - physically or psychologically out of self disgsut and shame)
It appears women can not feel physical pleasure - so they report - without "being in love" - a state that to a psychologist is a pure delusional and autosuggestive state - hence it would technically make women mildly mentally ill - but in such a common way that it is statistically "normal".
I dont want to rudely say no one elses comments are valuable - everyones are - when they speak about their personal perspective - but perhaps dont argue with the science unless you have a Phd in sexuality?
Anyone who doubts women have sexuality - please take one minute today - whatever city of the world you are in - to notice any womans behaviour - even contribute your observations here as a study?
You'll notice women have no physical or sexual interest whatsoever in any man at all. Dont be surprised if you find they do have in other women - this fits my hypothesis to and is explained by a combination of genetics and social construction - yes that implies that out of the few times women have sexual feelings - they are for women - hence the old saying "we know your all lesbians" what that means is not all women are "lesbians" as per stereotype - but the few sexual women are only interested in women - e.g. search for any female artist or sculpture or photographer online in any country - I would be research funding that every single one is a lesbian but in denial - homoerotic imagery abounds their work - yet odd - no declaration of lesbianism. On the other hand you wont find one single heteroerotic art work by a woman. Compare with tragic men - sexuality drives "art" - or crap art.
Here is a conversation that would happen everyday if women liked sex or men:
good looking guy sees single girl on a bench or in shop...
"can I lick you out?"
"yes love you to, come back to mine?"
"ok"
thats it.
How many conversations went like that on the planet yesterday? How many atrocities and crimes against humanity and unwanted pregnancies and rapes would have been avoided if women had sexuality?
One contributer was stupid but onto something when he said - "it is easy to assume that..."
yes that is the problem - men assume female "sexuality" is like theirs. Not only is it not - it mostly doesnt exist at all. We are campaigning for this to be recognised in law so women can be protected from unwanted advances - i.e. all - from men - who can be educated about female "sexuality"
Also it would mean making how most women dress illegal under the new "incitement to induce rape" which is long over due - and shows that despite feminist lies - the law finally catches up with only a billion years of evolutionary biology that explains mens sex drive. You can have it both ways - advantages without responsibility.
When the few women like Jessica stop claiming women to have more sexuality than they do - then sexual assault can be prevented. Society could be a lot happier.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 May 24, 2012
Richi wrote:
Jessica speak for yourself - or perhaps lie for
It is interesting how a person who has been brainwashed by the education system "loves" to qualify their ignorance by stating that they are a "PHD" in something or other.
If you want to feel like a moron, talk to any 1st or 2nd year university student. They easily take the prize for being the most knowledgeable people walking on the face of the earth.

What a long, worthless rant about sexual politics and the attempt to divide the sexes by telling them that women only have the "illusion" of sexual desire. If it wasn't so sad to see that in our education system, it would be hilarious.

United States

#8 May 24, 2012
People who overly-generalize male/female sexuality are generally immature children who either lack much experience, or who are just plain morons.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 May 24, 2012
Hmmmm.....why DO women have sex? Well the 1st thing that comes to mind is......financial. The 2nd is....they DO want to have children. Women are just natural nurturers and what needs nurturing more than babies? Pleasure?.....some do, but from what I've read something like between 40-70% of women would rather....go shopping, spend an evening with other ladies, or go bowling (lol). I guess (I think) I've been lucky. I'm no sexual athlete, and my "schwantz" is only average (or less..damn!!) but the 3 women I've been with over the years)seem to have been very sexual and more often than not approach ME with sexual suggestions.....go figure. And then I read in this topix forum about many women who seem to be obsessed with "bjs', hjs, eating p***y and orgasms in general, and I wonder, "Will the real female stand up?" Or does this topic just bring out those ladies who DO enjoy sex? Beats me.

Location hidden

#10 May 24, 2012
LeChat32 wrote:
Hmmmm.....why DO women have sex? Well the 1st thing that comes to mind is......financial. The 2nd is....they DO want to have children. Women are just natural nurturers and what needs nurturing more than babies? Pleasure?.....some do, but from what I've read something like between 40-70% of women would rather....go shopping, spend an evening with other ladies, or go bowling (lol). I guess (I think) I've been lucky. I'm no sexual athlete, and my "schwantz" is only average (or less..damn!!) but the 3 women I've been with over the years)seem to have been very sexual and more often than not approach ME with sexual suggestions.....go figure. And then I read in this topix forum about many women who seem to be obsessed with "bjs', hjs, eating p***y and orgasms in general, and I wonder, "Will the real female stand up?" Or does this topic just bring out those ladies who DO enjoy sex? Beats me.
I think many people have a "sexual/political" agenda, or just have a hate of "their/other" genders. Like so many things in us, we are all individuals.
I think I've experienced many women who, in very subtle ways, promoted female superiority often by either putting men down or being indifferent to them. On the other hand, I've known women who "love" men.
Often popular myths channel out thoughts and beliefs. The saying "women need a reason for sex, men just a place" does a great injustice to male sexuality. Men are not sex machines with one thought. Sex is often the way men "feel" close and connected to a woman (or women) so he craves this emotional attachment. The surface neediness is misunderstood and taken as fact.
Oh, if honesty were a virtue still present in our society!

United States

#11 May 24, 2012
Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, if honesty were a virtue still present in our society!
I can't help but chuckle when I hear stuff like this...

First of all, the virtue of honesty IS present in our society... this truth is simply undeniable. Secondly, you seem to be implying that honesty was much more prevalent during some previous period in history... for this claim, you have absolutely no backing evidence.

A much more realistic view is that humans have ALWAYS been generally dishonest creatures... your assessment that there has been a relatively recent significant reduction of honesty in our society is largely affected by your own availability bias, and also by your sheer ignorance regarding how humans have generally interacted with each other throughout history.

Location hidden

#12 May 24, 2012
MysteriousAlien wrote:
<quoted text>I can't help but chuckle when I hear stuff like this...
First of all, the virtue of honesty IS present in our society... this truth is simply undeniable. Secondly, you seem to be implying that honesty was much more prevalent during some previous period in history... for this claim, you have absolutely no backing evidence.
A much more realistic view is that humans have ALWAYS been generally dishonest creatures... your assessment that there has been a relatively recent significant reduction of honesty in our society is largely affected by your own availability bias, and also by your sheer ignorance regarding how humans have generally interacted with each other throughout history.
The rebuttal is always "show me your evidence". I have proof by the way, though historical accounts and historical books, but there certainly isn't room on this forum nor will I invest the time to find my sources to satisfy you. It is what it is.
How old are you, by the way?

Dallas, TX

#13 May 24, 2012
Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rebuttal is always "show me your evidence".
No... you don't even know what a rebuttal is. A rebuttal is an argument whose purpose is to discredit another argument (i.e. to render it false)... asking the claimant to substantiate his claim is not the same thing as offering a rebuttal. Remember, in debate, the burden of proof is on the claimant.
Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proof by the way, though historical accounts and historical books, but there certainly isn't room on this forum nor will I invest the time to find my sources to satisfy you. It is what it is.
I seriously doubt that you have any decent evidence to back up your claim, but whatever... you've decided to cop-out of the debate, so you lose by default.:p
Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you, by the way?
Old enough to know what a rebuttal is, haha.

Location hidden

#14 May 24, 2012
MysteriousAlien wrote:
<quoted text>No... you don't even know what a rebuttal is. A rebuttal is an argument whose purpose is to discredit another argument (i.e. to render it false)... asking the claimant to substantiate his claim is not the same thing as offering a rebuttal. Remember, in debate, the burden of proof is on the claimant.
<quoted text>I seriously doubt that you have any decent evidence to back up your claim, but whatever... you've decided to cop-out of the debate, so you lose by default.:p
<quoted text>Old enough to know what a rebuttal is, haha.
I thought so, under 20 years old
You win. I'll bet you've got a nine inch tool and drive a corvette too.

Location hidden

#15 May 24, 2012
I have sex because I LIKE SEX, no other reason other then to get off and have fun. As a woman who sleeps with women you are far off on saying 80% of women don't like sex. No I have trouble finding a woman that has a high sex drive but all of them like it some.

My high sex drive is often a problem in any relationship rather it's been with a man or a woman because none can keep up.

Dallas, TX

#16 May 24, 2012
Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought so, under 20 years old
You win. I'll bet you've got a nine inch tool and drive a corvette too.
Seriously, what? What a completely embarrassing response... I certainly hope that you aren't older than I am, for that would just be a damn shame on so many levels.

I do win, though... unless, of course, you have something of substance to offer, rather than this sophomoric petty BS you seem so fond of spewing.

Location hidden

#17 May 24, 2012
MysteriousAlien wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, what? What a completely embarrassing response... I certainly hope that you aren't older than I am, for that would just be a damn shame on so many levels.
I do win, though... unless, of course, you have something of substance to offer, rather than this sophomoric petty BS you seem so fond of spewing.
You win! I should have followed my own advice which is: "never argue with an idiot because they will beat you with their experience".
Now, go back to you computer superhero games.
I'll bet your fun at a party!

United States

#18 May 24, 2012
Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You win! I should have followed my own advice which is: "never argue with an idiot because they will beat you with their experience".
Now, go back to you computer superhero games.
I'll bet your fun at a party!
Ad hominems, the last resort of a debater who has no defensible position.

Funny that I have come across two people here today who both resorted to ad hominems when I made it apparent that they lacked the capacity to understand certain elementary concepts (e.g. the distinction between irony and hypocrisy, rebuttals). This is the textbook sore-loser behavior which I have witnessed time and time again.
It's quite unfortunate that you guys can't engage in an actual debate... unfortunate, but not surprising in the least.

Dallas, TX

#19 May 24, 2012
"I'll bet YOUR fun at a party!"

I'm not that fun at parties, but I'd definitely beat you in a spelling bee (as well as other academically-inclined competitions), haha.
dman

Aurora, CO

#20 May 24, 2012
Jessica wrote:
^ Pretty sad that you've never had a woman who enjoyed having sex with you for the sake of it.
Either you're bad in bed or you just never get laid - probably at least in part because of your attitudes.
Who wants to have sex with a guy who believes he's physically incapable of pleasing a woman?
Didn't say that moron.... Just stated how the world is.......Typical chick....
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urban Legend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's your number? (Jul '12) Jul '15 Aiesha_2001 5
News Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura Returns Fo... (Dec '12) Jul '15 Aiesha_2001 3
News Flashback Friday: Transfer of peanut allergy fr... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Gerald Vonberger 1
News 10Best: Conspiracies and legends around the USA (Oct '14) Oct '14 Nice Try but 4
News Miami Icons: El Faraon, Where Fidel Castro Once... (Aug '14) Aug '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 17
News Suicide Rates Rise During Christmas Season - Tr... (Dec '08) Jan '14 Esther 3
News Black cats and Halloween (Oct '13) Oct '13 cheapo 6
More from around the web