Real Origin of Leprechuans, Fairies, and Elves-Extraterrestials

Posted in the UFO and Alien Forum

The Informer

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 23, 2012
In the book "BEHIND THE FLYING SAUCERS", written by Frank Scully and published in 1950; the book mentions the story crashed flying saucers in New Mexico and other states and the USA government's retrival of them. The alien crew are described as being men who are "perfectly normal looking human beings" but being an average height of just 3 feet tall. In one part of the book, an alien man being only 23 inches tall(just under 2 feet tall) was recovered from another flying saucer crash incident. For centuries and centuries, there have been folklore stories of very small human looking creatures called leprechuans, fairies, and elves. Such creatures could run very fast and jump so high they seemed to fly. Humanoid aliens very small are an indication of human beings coming from another earth in another solar system; another earth much larger than our own and thence such beings are so small and when on our earth they would be under much, much less gravitational force than that of their own planet, and thus would be very strong, very quick, very light, and be able to jump very high. The name "Leprechaun" is old Gaelic language which when translated means "small body".
The Informer

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Nov 24, 2012
In centuries and centuries of old legends, there would be female fairies(human very, very small females) who carried a "magical wand". The wand would shoot out beams of energy which would be very bright. Was this energy some sort of electrical energy used by the extraterrestials while on earth; a planet of much, much taller humans? Was the "magic wand" or "magical wand" really a self defense weapon used by female fairies(extraterrestials) to protect themselves against being captured by the much, much taller earth humans, especially human earth men? Was a demonstration of such a self defensive weapon by showing great energy bolts it would throw out enough to terrorize earth humans from trying to capture; kidnap the very, very small female extraterrestials?
The Informer

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
In my heading title above, and in the 4th sentence of my first paragraph post, I wrongly spelled an important word. The correct spelling is Leprechauns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBC Manitoba's top 10 funny, weird, cute, offbe... 10 hr Christsharian Law 4
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 21 hr Sunday 31
UFO: Flying Alien Reptile Reported over California Dec 26 Passing thru 4
Gragg: Crop circles made by UFOs (Feb '09) Dec 25 Nomad 33
UFO Sighting: Bristol, Connecticut; Nightly (Mar '08) Dec 21 Johnny45 89
Alien-like Military Formation Flies Near Moon Dec 10 silly talk 1
Why People Sometimes Believe In Magic (Jan '13) Dec 10 sakshi11 2
More from around the web