Hate-watching TV: The year's biggest ...

Hate-watching TV: The year's biggest small-screen trend

There are 1 comment on the Canada.com story from Nov 22, 2012, titled Hate-watching TV: The year's biggest small-screen trend. In it, Canada.com reports that:

As with Bjork's Academy Awards swan dress , TV shows today often boast grand artistic ambitions that, when presented for public consumption, translate as paste-eating crazy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Jim

Brockville, Canada

#1 Nov 24, 2012
... weird sex - has similarly become a cherished exercise in eye-rolling. Joan Porter, an entertainment editor for MSN Canada,

says social media plays a fundamental role in allowing hate-watchers to commiserate over their trainwreck of choice - hers ... Comment?

http://www.google.ca/webhp...

Related Topix: Entertainment, Drama, Television

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Sun SoE 209
News FBI 'flying saucers' New Mexico memo is bureau'... (Mar '13) Sep 16 LuzAranda 15
News New Netflix documentary blows Roswell alien con... Sep 14 Hank 1
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Sep 12 Anonymous 288
Did I see UFOs during the solar eclipse? Sep 12 TealF 2
Idiocracy... Maybe we are thinking for them?! Sep 12 Anonymous 1
News Just the Facts? Part-Vampire...Part-Werewolf, V... (Oct '11) Sep 4 Lucky Brand 7 2
More from around the web