The Martian Chronicles

The Martian Chronicles

There are 1 comment on the Cleveland Daily Banner story from Aug 30, 2012, titled The Martian Chronicles. In it, Cleveland Daily Banner reports that:

For as long as I can remember I have wanted to believe in life in outer space. Growing up in the 1950s, not long after the 1947 Roswell UFO incident in New Mexico, where rumors raged that an extra-terrestrial spacecraft had crashed with one survivor, I was both frightened and fascinated at the idea of being visited by aliens from another planet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland Daily Banner.

wesley

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Aug 30, 2012
if there is no such thing as aliens then why does are government go to so much trouble to debunk it,is it that hard to believe,and i believe there is a base on the moon,(that is why we have not been back in over 40 years)think about it,it is what days away but we want to go to mars and it is 6 months or more away ,but are we ready if they contacted us,no were not,we would panic,people would go crazy,the aliens are probably saying to them selves humans are a blood thirsty race,they kill each other for every reason,race,religion greed,yea give them another hundred years , then we will see....they have been here all along watching us and maybe even messing with are dna(the missing link,think about it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Thu slaverace 12
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Thu North Mountain 168
News Is 'gospel' NASA's 'codeword for aliens'? Jul 23 Earth Whisperer 2
News Illinois UFO sighting resembled Star Wars ship,... (Aug '14) Jul 17 forcryingoutloud 2
News NASA cut video feed as 'UFO' entered atmosphere Jul 13 L Craig s Hush Pu... 2
UFOs - Black Triangle - My encounter,alternate ... Jul 7 patgunn 1
End The Secrets Jul 6 Clare Norton 1
More from around the web