Rogue ex-LAPD officer believed dead a...

Rogue ex-LAPD officer believed dead after standoff

There are 43 comments on the NBC2 News story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Rogue ex-LAPD officer believed dead after standoff. In it, NBC2 News reports that:

The prosecutor who filed murder charges against a fugitive former Los Angeles police officer that could result in the death penalty said he believes the man hasn't finished carrying out his vendetta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC2 News.

Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind games? That's a good one. You were just caught up in your own bullshit once again. You are boring.
Awwww Mamon ,quit playin'!
Generous Protector

Dayton, OH

#22 Feb 13, 2013
The court action and denial of accountability by the LAPD and Attorney/Court drove him crazy.
He did not realize what his best legal options were; if he did he would have fired his attorney after convincing him to file the MANDAMUS action. The Courts are, if not even more corrupted then Law Enforcement from NYNY to LA. It takes intelligence to fight corruption because the so called intelligent people are orchestrating said
corruption deciding societies and our citizenry’s life issues and wrongly many times. Governance must be at the forefront and not on a back burner where a small child (US) cannot touch
it. Our federal and states governments must be held accountable for their discretions exacted on society and if they are not they will never learn as a child not to touch the hot burner. The reason the warlocks and snake handlers are able to exact their magic spells on society is because we are so darn dumb. We conclude what we “FEEL” is true and not looking on a higher plane of conscience to find the truth. Your truth, my truth and the truth itself are 3 different things.

Our conscience awareness is based on what we have learned or taught. Touch a hot burner as a child you learn not to touch hot burners. We are not our fingers; we are 1. Stand as 1 or hang as 1, you pick. We have a corrupted government and we are ignoring it. To ignore is human and all of us are
ignorant of things we have not learned or experienced all, we are not omniscient and all knowing. Three sources of knowledge: 1 Direct experience (kid touches burner) 2 Books/people and their experiences 3 God, and if you do not have communion with the big man himself then you are stuck with 1 of the 2. Who has the knowledge
to judge Dorner and what he stood for? He had an emotional episode no doubt, but so would I if I came from the Navy as an officer and after being trained to act as an officer of the navy he quickly learned how to do things the right way but at the same time became abundantly clear how to determine right from wrong through exposure to intelligent, talented and professional service members. Some of our Admirals and Generals are very powerful thinkers (Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr. or H. Norman Schwarzkopf,(iq 160, may I add)) and spread their knowledge in ways all servicemen can appreciate and learn from.

Dorner stepped in to a big pile when he joined LAPD, poor guy. He was in shock by what he saw and experienced. This is not what he learned as being a Naval Officer and now they are trying to teach him corruption through LAPD tutelage, snap. The trainer felt she knew the way and her way was proper narcissism training received at the “Academy” and don’t even try because the same course at the “Academy” teach us (LEO) aggressive and commanding response to all whom question their actions. He saw she is from Pluto and wasn’t going to be a part of or accept it, and realized these folks are f’ed. Drove him crazy and lead to his demise. Now we need to take a deeper look of why this happened and is what intelligence is actively trying to keep quiet, how smart is that, I ask you, shhh. Wake up to the cover up, hang together or hang separately, it’s your choice, think, think, think and read the Stanford Prison study.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#23 Feb 13, 2013
Generous Protector wrote:
The court action and denial of accountability by the LAPD and Attorney/Court drove him crazy.
He did not realize what his best legal options were; if he did he would have fired his attorney after convincing him to file the MANDAMUS action. The Courts are, if not even more corrupted then Law Enforcement from NYNY to LA. It takes intelligence to fight corruption because the so called intelligent people are orchestrating said
corruption deciding societies and our citizenry’s life issues and wrongly many times. Governance must be at the forefront and not on a back burner where a small child (US) cannot touch
it. Our federal and states governments must be held accountable for their discretions exacted on society and if they are not they will never learn as a child not to touch the hot burner. The reason the warlocks and snake handlers are able to exact their magic spells on society is because we are so darn dumb. We conclude what we “FEEL” is true and not looking on a higher plane of conscience to find the truth. Your truth, my truth and the truth itself are 3 different things.
Our conscience awareness is based on what we have learned or taught. Touch a hot burner as a child you learn not to touch hot burners. We are not our fingers; we are 1. Stand as 1 or hang as 1, you pick. We have a corrupted government and we are ignoring it. To ignore is human and all of us are
ignorant of things we have not learned or experienced all, we are not omniscient and all knowing. Three sources of knowledge: 1 Direct experience (kid touches burner) 2 Books/people and their experiences 3 God, and if you do not have communion with the big man himself then you are stuck with 1 of the 2. Who has the knowledge
to judge Dorner and what he stood for? He had an emotional episode no doubt, but so would I if I came from the Navy as an officer and after being trained to act as an officer of the navy he quickly learned how to do things the right way but at the same time became abundantly clear how to determine right from wrong through exposure to intelligent, talented and professional service members. Some of our Admirals and Generals are very powerful thinkers (Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr. or H. Norman Schwarzkopf,(iq 160, may I add)) and spread their knowledge in ways all servicemen can appreciate and learn from.
Dorner stepped in to a big pile when he joined LAPD, poor guy. He was in shock by what he saw and experienced. This is not what he learned as being a Naval Officer and now they are trying to teach him corruption through LAPD tutelage, snap. The trainer felt she knew the way and her way was proper narcissism training received at the “Academy” and don’t even try because the same course at the “Academy” teach us (LEO) aggressive and commanding response to all whom question their actions. He saw she is from Pluto and wasn’t going to be a part of or accept it, and realized these folks are f’ed. Drove him crazy and lead to his demise. Now we need to take a deeper look of why this happened and is what intelligence is actively trying to keep quiet, how smart is that, I ask you, shhh. Wake up to the cover up, hang together or hang separately, it’s your choice, think, think, think and read the Stanford Prison study.
Awesome !
Generous Protector

Dayton, OH

#25 Feb 13, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome !
Thanks for reading. I wrote that because of how important the issues of police brutality are and how the issues are being kept from us as a society to discuss. It's the government helping us ignore the white elephant in the room. I want to help people understand these issues so they may come to an end. People are the problem. The knowledge is out there we just ignore it and haven't learned yet. We are masters of murder, death and corruption sadly enough (war and talks of war), again read the Stanford Prison study on the WWW.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#27 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for reading. I wrote that because of how important the issues of police brutality are and how the issues are being kept from us as a society to discuss. It's the government helping us ignore the white elephant in the room. I want to help people understand these issues so they may come to an end. People are the problem. The knowledge is out there we just ignore it and haven't learned yet. We are masters of murder, death and corruption sadly enough (war and talks of war), again read the Stanford Prison study on the WWW.
:)
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#28 Feb 13, 2013
two sides wrote:
The guy was a whistleblower, he got fired for it and went nuts but the cops clearly executed him.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#32 Feb 14, 2013
DORN was a left wing extremist fruitcake and he did it all "for the chieeeldren".
He adored Barrack Hussein Obama,
and he was a converted muslim.

According to democRATS, all muslims are politically correct, and therefore, excused for their ominous conduct.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#33 Feb 14, 2013
two sides wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is a strong possibility that there is much of this story left to be reveled. Not that anything can excuse his cold blooded murders but it may not be the simple case of mental illness that the LAPD would have us believe. I hope the truth will be revealed.
TedsLiver

San Francisco, CA

#35 Feb 14, 2013
This is why we need our 2nd amendment rights. We need to protect ourselves from government employees and Obama supporters like this guy.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#38 Feb 14, 2013
Gravediggers wrote:
Was the guy gay? He wrote about 'not being able to have a family'.Sent notes to Anderson Cooper.
Geez, you guys spend too much time on other people's sex lives. Find one of your own.

Many folks have "no family" but it seems Dorner has an ex wife.

Perhaps you folks should be asking for his birth certificate and college records?
Generous Protector

Dayton, OH

#40 Feb 14, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Suadela,

I stopped blogging on this cite mainly because of the non thinkers who have nothing to add but insults. Like their momma didn't teach them any better. I got my message out. When people make nasty comments and disagree with the fact police brutality is epidemic in this country, remember the tv show cops and the intro “bad boy bad boy what cha going to do when they come you”. The people who make nasty comments will go in the fetal pose and cry like a baby and get beat down. I hope these types don't bother to vote. I guess people just want to be nasty and not understand what the hell it is they are even talking about. Again thanks for listening; you got a tough crowd here.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#42 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Suadela,
I stopped blogging on this cite mainly because of the non thinkers who have nothing to add but insults. Like their momma didn't teach them any better. I got my message out. When people make nasty comments and disagree with the fact police brutality is epidemic in this country, remember the tv show cops and the intro “bad boy bad boy what cha going to do when they come you”. The people who make nasty comments will go in the fetal pose and cry like a baby and get beat down. I hope these types don't bother to vote. I guess people just want to be nasty and not understand what the hell it is they are even talking about. Again thanks for listening; you got a tough crowd here.
I understand what your saying and I agree when it come to police brutality.
It is a tough crowd here, but I make it a point not to stay for too long. The more I stay the angrier the comments become.
I appreciate your input.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#43 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Suadela,
Don't worry about the angry bloggers. State your comment and leave. Come back later ,ignore the nasty posts.... and continue to comment.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#44 Feb 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="your joking right?"]<quoted text>
The fact that the LA cops are way out of control has been evident for years. It's ironic that they pumped over 40 bullets into two women in a truck that was the wrong color make and model thinking it might be Dorner but the fact that nut case Dorner was an LA cop just a short time ago is downright scary.[/QUOTE]

There are good cops and there are those who abuse their authority,but I have never seen anything as bad as the LAPD.
That's for sure.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#45 Feb 14, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
It was a great reality tv show while it lasted.
Hunting big foot.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#46 Feb 14, 2013
Papillon wrote:
DORN was a left wing extremist fruitcake and he did it all "for the chieeeldren".
He adored Barrack Hussein Obama,
and he was a converted muslim.
According to democRATS, all muslims are politically correct, and therefore, excused for their ominous conduct.
Domestic terrorism.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#47 Feb 14, 2013
Good luck fighting a drone with your p shooter.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the US Military would go against the people.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#48 Feb 14, 2013
The fact that the LA cops are way out of control has been evident for years. It's ironic that they pumped over 40 bullets into two women in a truck that was the wrong color make and model thinking it might be Dorner but the fact that nut case Dorner was an LA cop just a short time ago is downright scary.[/QUOTE]

Boy I bet they will think twice before they drive without their lights on now.
Corrections256

Waynesburg, OH

#51 Feb 17, 2013
Funny that most people who think that opinions count.
ima

El Paso, TX

#52 Feb 17, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome !
yes, awesome indeed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Large, Triangular UFO Seen In Smiths Falls, Ont... Fri they stop at pot ... 1
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Fri looklikesharkb8 350
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Feb 14 positronium 218
News Celebrity UFO sightings, secret witnesses, and ... Feb 9 Anonymous 6
News As glowing balls hover over the night sky near ... Feb 2 Frieda 6
News Fighter pilot reveals UFO encounter Jan '18 Navy chased UFO 2
News UFO Legacy: What Impact Will Revelation of Secr... Jan '18 Martin Martian 1
More from around the web