Rogue ex-LAPD officer believed dead after standoff

Feb 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC2 News

The prosecutor who filed murder charges against a fugitive former Los Angeles police officer that could result in the death penalty said he believes the man hasn't finished carrying out his vendetta.

Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wedled

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Goverment at Work,,
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
I wouldn't buy any nissan Rogue, the name is too creepy. LOL!
Coco n ice Tea

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Feb 13, 2013
idiots united wrote:
I wouldn't buy any nissan Rogue, the name is too creepy. LOL!
used 2bee datsun not nissan!;) try the 4x4 panthfinder!;-00

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 13, 2013
GOOD! One less animal to support on the taxpayer's dime.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Obama's Legacy. A legacy of Violence
Fort Hood. Betrayal?
Benghazi. Manslaughter?
Fast and Furious. Negligent homicide?
They just won't go away. Ever. Will they?
Frank Sinatra

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Feb 13, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
GOOD! One less animal to support on the taxpayer's dime.
don't working 2 hard!! take a winter nice vacation;-00
tired of thinkin DC

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Obama's Legacy. A legacy of Violence
Fort Hood. Betrayal?
Benghazi. Manslaughter?
Fast and Furious. Negligent homicide?
They just won't go away. Ever. Will they?
U2 take a vacation;)
tired of thinkin DC

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#8 Feb 13, 2013
bibye hav to piss! not gonna mad PC ok!!;-00

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#9 Feb 13, 2013
It was a great reality tv show while it lasted.
Citizen Pain

Cromwell, CT

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
It was a great reality tv show while it lasted.
You see fear, misery, and death as "great" reality? Figures.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Good riddance, guess he is not such a hot shot killer as he thought, to listen to him he was going to stealth fully carry this thing on and take all kinds of targets. Of course that is no comfort to the ones he did.

Is a wonder more cops don't snap the way they treat them in the departments. So far as abusing employees the post office does not have anything on police departments.
Gary

Zephyrhills, FL

#12 Feb 13, 2013
This idiot was a failure at being a police officer and was rightfully fired. As his probationary officer reports became critical of his performance, he started with false allegations against his trainers and supervisors.

He was terminated and as almost a natural occurrence these days, blamed his termination on unfair treatment because of his race instead of the fact that he was an lying, Incompetent failure as an Officer.

The only racist involved in this case was this now dead pile of ashes. He died as a coward hiding alone in a burning cabin. May he burn in hell.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 13, 2013
I choose to remain neutral when it come to this individual/ ex-LAPD. I was not there nor was I a fly on the wall at these hearings that would determine his job performance,the complaints he had or what have you.
There is always three sides to a story. I refused to listen or believe the repeaters(Media).
This is the reason I always say and continue to say;;; be careful what you say to others,careful what you do to others. Everyone thinks different and reacts differently under certain circumstances/stress. What may be acceptable to one person may not be tolerated by another. Remember we are a Country with differences in upbringing, backgrounds,cultures,tradition s,religion,etc.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Suadela wrote:
I choose to remain neutral when it come to this individual/ ex-LAPD. I was not there nor was I a fly on the wall at these hearings that would determine his job performance,the complaints he had or what have you.
There is always three sides to a story. I refused to listen or believe the repeaters(Media).
This is the reason I always say and continue to say;;; be careful what you say to others,careful what you do to others. Everyone thinks different and reacts differently under certain circumstances/stress. What may be acceptable to one person may not be tolerated by another. Remember we are a Country with differences in upbringing, backgrounds,cultures,tradition s,religion,etc.
That's a good one. Somebody kills four people and you "choose to remain neutral". Yet if a busboy does not have a particular piece of paper in his pocket you consider it a capital offense.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good one. Somebody kills four people and you "choose to remain neutral". Yet if a busboy does not have a particular piece of paper in his pocket you consider it a capital offense.
You know very well my post has nothing to do with after he was terminate.

Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 Feb 13, 2013
Was the guy gay?

He wrote about 'not being able to have a family'.

Sent notes to Anderson Cooper.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
When you work/worked in psych,,, you wonder sometime who are the real Mental patients,your co-workers or the patients themselves.

One deals with many different personalities,attitudes,etc. along with all the gossip and conflicts for the simplest of things.
What this ex-LAPD did after his termination and my opinion about it, is my business and I rather not share.With that said,you are free to think as you please. No one is here to take that away from you.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
When you work/worked in psych,,, you wonder sometime who are the real Mental patients,your co-workers or the patients themselves.
One deals with many different personalities,attitudes,etc. along with all the gossip and conflicts for the simplest of things.
What this ex-LAPD did after his termination and my opinion about it, is my business and I rather not share.With that said,you are free to think as you please. No one is here to take that away from you.
Interesting take. 11M undocumented people in the country with 11M different stories, but you have been quite clear in your blanket condemnation and your one size fits all solution to the problem.

In the case of a mass murder you show a whole different side. Now each person and their situation deserves individual consideration. I guess we are different. In my world murder is bad. No question.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting take. 11M undocumented people in the country with 11M different stories, but you have been quite clear in your blanket condemnation and your one size fits all solution to the problem.
In the case of a mass murder you show a whole different side. Now each person and their situation deserves individual consideration. I guess we are different. In my world murder is bad. No question.
Awwwww look , Mamon oops excuse me Memo want to play mind games .
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww look , Mamon oops excuse me Memo want to play mind games .
Mind games? That's a good one. You were just caught up in your own bullshit once again. You are boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strange & Unusual - Man Finds Wreckage of UFO P... (Oct '07) Thu greymouser 17
UFO over forest fire: Canadian news crew captur... Aug 28 Fairy Tales 5
Musician Tom DeLonge Encounters Multiple UFOs i... Aug 27 dana 2
Is that really a thigh bone on Mars? NASA gives... Aug 26 Smoking what 1
Illinois UFO sighting resembled Star Wars ship,... Aug 26 Smoking what 1
UFO connected to Valentich plane mystery Aug 11 All in the Past 1
2014 Chicago land area paranormal conference Oc... Aug 7 reality is a crutch 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••