Aliens verses Demons

Aliens verses Demons

There are 28 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 26, 2014, titled Aliens verses Demons. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The paranormal just keeps getting stranger. UFOs circulating throughout the skies might just very well have different origins-demonic rather than alien.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

New Haven, WV

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Revelations 16:13

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2014
Sure, why not. Given the amount of planes of existence there are it's possibly more likely than space aliens. Demons or just other beings, there's plenty of them and a lot aren't nice and friendly. Also possible these ultraterrestials could be both, yeah I think so, come from another planet 'and' from another plane/dimension.
Sympathy for the Devil

Cantonment, FL

#3 Jun 30, 2014
Tsk, tsk!

What makes you think that the Aliens will be battling the Demons when they Fall to Earth?
Sigh

Beverly, MA

#4 Jul 7, 2014
None of the above. Does not exist!
Alien

New Haven, WV

#6 Jul 11, 2014
They're also know as fallen angles.
Alien

New Haven, WV

#7 Jul 11, 2014
I call them demonic, because they have no fear of dying and have no regard for the life they kill. They seem to believe their organic matter of the flesh they live in is not the only vessel they can use. They believe if they get killed here their spirit transfers back to their home planet where there will be another body form they can control.
I don't advise being friendly with beings from beyond our star channel.
On Paul Hellyer's Wikipedia page there is a cute article on 'extraterrestrial issues', but I wouldn't be as friendly and inviting to these terrestrials as him.
Alien

New Haven, WV

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Sigh wrote:
None of the above. Does not exist!
I would rather keep people ignorant like the post above this one.
Total BS

Beverly, MA

#9 Jul 12, 2014
Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather keep people ignorant like the post above this one.
You are doing a bang up job. You make people believe in you and then offer no proof. Kinds like the dancing frog. Making them look like fools, yet they cannot give up hope.

Really sad and sadistic.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 15, 2014
Alien wrote:
I call them demonic, because they have no fear of dying and have no regard for the life they kill. They seem to believe their organic matter of the flesh they live in is not the only vessel they can use. They believe if they get killed here their spirit transfers back to their home planet where there will be another body form they can control.
I don't advise being friendly with beings from beyond our star channel.
On Paul Hellyer's Wikipedia page there is a cute article on 'extraterrestrial issues', but I wouldn't be as friendly and inviting to these terrestrials as him.
Interesting.

And, of course, those 'demonics' that are alien from dark matter space...... no messing with those especially
Earth Whisperer

Portage, MI

#11 Jul 24, 2016
Here's a theory: draconian reptilians.

Draconian reptilians have been around for 800,000 years, according to some ufologists. There is pretty compelling visuals and vidoes showing evidence of slit eyes pupils sideways and failing holographic technology used by assimilated humans showing green scales beneath for a second or two and sharp teeth.

The rest of this theory is graphic and disturbing so don't read if you will be offended:

The draconians do not "possess" a human body, rather the VIP is abducted and studied and kept alive for a few years until enough info is ready for the reptilian to assimilate. Then the human is killed, and worse, devoured by the flesh eating reptiles. Our unborn children are snacks for these creatures: Kansas has third trimester abortions and many UFO sightings are in Kansas as well as China (a mecca for UFOs)!! China murders female children at birth by the millions! Food for the reptilians.

Mystic, Baba Vanga, spoke of a horrific alien attack. I cannot think of anything more horrific than the devouring and assimilation of our beloved humans: Royals, leaders, loved ones, singer/writers, unborn children, etc.

English Civil war lasted 7 years in 1656. I believe certain druid Celtics were aware of draconians murdering and assimilating royals and fought to take power from them. Now, England has a parliament with the blood of over 127,000 British citizens removing the power from the Monarchy.

WTF. People wake up and smell the lizards!
slaverace

Racine, OH

#12 Thursday Jul 28
Earth Whisperer wrote:
Here's a theory: draconian reptilians.

Draconian reptilians have been around for 800,000 years, according to some ufologists. There is pretty compelling visuals and vidoes showing evidence of slit eyes pupils sideways and failing holographic technology used by assimilated humans showing green scales beneath for a second or two and sharp teeth.

The rest of this theory is graphic and disturbing so don't read if you will be offended:

The draconians do not "possess" a human body, rather the VIP is abducted and studied and kept alive for a few years until enough info is ready for the reptilian to assimilate. Then the human is killed, and worse, devoured by the flesh eating reptiles. Our unborn children are snacks for these creatures: Kansas has third trimester abortions and many UFO sightings are in Kansas as well as China (a mecca for UFOs)!! China murders female children at birth by the millions! Food for the reptilians.

Mystic, Baba Vanga, spoke of a horrific alien attack. I cannot think of anything more horrific than the devouring and assimilation of our beloved humans: Royals, leaders, loved ones, singer/writers, unborn children, etc.

English Civil war lasted 7 years in 1656. I believe certain druid Celtics were aware of draconians murdering and assimilating royals and fought to take power from them. Now, England has a parliament with the blood of over 127,000 British citizens removing the power from the Monarchy.

WTF. People wake up and smell the lizards!
We are all some kind of goddamned hybrids. Genetically modified to serve some purpose for our masters. Food for them for one and our government and the governments of the world already know of aliens they just wont come clean or they are aliens themselves. Somebody needs to figure this shiiit out so we can kick them the hell out. I f'ing hate reptiles.
slaverace

Racine, OH

#13 Thursday Jul 28
Sympathy for the Devil wrote:
Tsk, tsk!

What makes you think that the Aliens will be battling the Demons when they Fall to Earth?
The aliens are the demons
Earth Whisperer

United States

#14 Wednesday Aug 3
slaverace wrote:
<quoted text>

We are all some kind of goddamned hybrids. Genetically modified to serve some purpose for our masters. Food for them for one and our government and the governments of the world already know of aliens they just wont come clean or they are aliens themselves. Somebody needs to figure this shiiit out so we can kick them the hell out. I f'ing hate reptiles.
I am truly sad within my heart to think that humans have been murdered and nobody knows. No one to mourn them. Utter hopelessness for them. Think of the people that have been kidnapped, and say you had a dream that they died, but you awaken in the night crying for them and mourning them only to find out they are actually okay and hanging out with their boyfriend and it was just a nightmare.... But, later start making sense of lotsa stuff going on over a period of time and that in reality is not the actual human, but replicated version of them. Their behavior demands attention in the news because they are completely different from what you remember: Madonna, Brittney, Miley, lady gaga used to be so sweet and self concious (now she is a cocky beeatch to barbara walters. Same with Brittney, used to be quiet, now she us gregarious). etc. Very different from what their behavior was before on camera. They are so "bad" and shave their hair off because idk? So they "go away" for awhile and come out weird, different. Kinda not human. I mean really, Eurythmics lady shaved her head and no one bothered, but Brittney Spears shaves her head and they forcefully take her out on a gurney. She disappears for a while and take her sons from her. WTF???!!!!!!!

The real ones humans are gone and no one is mourning because no one wants to see the truth. The awful atrocious truth about these f-ing reptilians. I am truly sad this night and fear something bug and bad (naturally) is going to happen on earth soon. I can feel it in my bones.
Jims

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Thursday Aug 4
unknown wrote:
Revelations 16:13
It's Revelation.
Earth Whisperer

United States

#16 Thursday Aug 4
Jims wrote:
<quoted text>

It's Revelation.
The Revelation of Jesus Christ given to St. John the Beloved when he was exiled to the island of Patmos:

John was exiled because after he was boiled in oil and other forms of lethal torture, they realized that John could not be killed. The Saint just would not DIE! So......they had to exile him.:). That is where he authored the Holy Scripture, The Revelation of Jesus Christ."

BEWARE---There is a blessing to anyone whom reads the book of Revelation of Jesus Christ. BUT a curse to anyone that changes any word of that particular Holy Scripture.

Read with responsibility. You are delving into divine power and divine authority, now!!
Chris

Detroit, MI

#17 Thursday Aug 4
For the people who don't belive I can tell you this they are real for shure you don't have to belive me but I assure you they are real let's just say for a minute that they are let's just say your wrong and tomorrow your walking down the street and a ufo appears out of thin air right in front of you what wold you feel in that moment when everything you have been thought your whole life is wrong what do you do what do you feel that's what happens to me I always wanted to see a ufo I thought maybe one day I'll see one really far away and I wold barely be able to see it but that's not what happened it came right in front of me it's almost like it wanted me to see it and to make shure there was no confusion as to what it was I was looking at and in that moment everything I ever knew just melted away I was looking at something unexplainable right in front of me all the sience I have ever been thoght didn't make sense any more I knew that whatever was in that thing was looking back at me and my wife and kids who were next to me and I felt powerless I knew that I was not in controlling any more that at any second this thing could shoot a beem of light and that wold be it so I got scared and didn't know what to do all I knew was that thing was there for me and my family it was one of the scariest things that's ever happen to me I knew I was powerless against it and then I remembered something I remembered that if anything is more powerfully that that thing it wold be God so I dropped to my knees and started praying and I swear on everything that thing went from in front of me being as big as the moon to the size of a star in the sky in less then a sec and I watched it flicker out and it was gone but I swear that's what happened I swear on everything I know there is people out there who will go out of there way to disprove what I just said and even call me a lier all I have to say is I'm telling the truth that's what happend you can belive me if you want or you don't have to just remember that there is something out there that's always waching you your every private moment everything you do every second of the day and I can tell you for shure it's no aliens from another planet it's something spiritual remember if you ever come face to face with one that your not alone God is with you that thing dosent have power over you only God does God has power over everything God is real I realized that I hope none of you have to go through the fear I went through but if you do just pray it away remember ufos are demonic and if there is someone out there who is friendly with them here just playing there game when they don't need him any more they will get rid of him God is real God is all mighty humanity if going down a path of destruction and we need to change before it's too late.
Alienhunter

Racine, OH

#18 Friday Aug 5
Chris wrote:
For the people who don't belive I can tell you this they are real for shure you don't have to belive me but I assure you they are real let's just say for a minute that they are let's just say your wrong and tomorrow your walking down the street and a ufo appears out of thin air right in front of you what wold you feel in that moment when everything you have been thought your whole life is wrong what do you do what do you feel that's what happens to me I always wanted to see a ufo I thought maybe one day I'll see one really far away and I wold barely be able to see it but that's not what happened it came right in front of me it's almost like it wanted me to see it and to make shure there was no confusion as to what it was I was looking at and in that moment everything I ever knew just melted away I was looking at something unexplainable right in front of me all the sience I have ever been thoght didn't make sense any more I knew that whatever was in that thing was looking back at me and my wife and kids who were next to me and I felt powerless I knew that I was not in controlling any more that at any second this thing could shoot a beem of light and that wold be it so I got scared and didn't know what to do all I knew was that thing was there for me and my family it was one of the scariest things that's ever happen to me I knew I was powerless against it and then I remembered something I remembered that if anything is more powerfully that that thing it wold be God so I dropped to my knees and started praying and I swear on everything that thing went from in front of me being as big as the moon to the size of a star in the sky in less then a sec and I watched it flicker out and it was gone but I swear that's what happened I swear on everything I know there is people out there who will go out of there way to disprove what I just said and even call me a lier all I have to say is I'm telling the truth that's what happend you can belive me if you want or you don't have to just remember that there is something out there that's always waching you your every private moment everything you do every second of the day and I can tell you for shure it's no aliens from another planet it's something spiritual remember if you ever come face to face with one that your not alone God is with you that thing dosent have power over you only God does God has power over everything God is real I realized that I hope none of you have to go through the fear I went through but if you do just pray it away remember ufos are demonic and if there is someone out there who is friendly with them here just playing there game when they don't need him any more they will get rid of him God is real God is all mighty humanity if going down a path of destruction and we need to change before it's too late.
I would have flipped them off.
Earth Whisperer

United States

#19 Friday Aug 5
Chris wrote:
For the people who don't belive I can tell you this they are real for shure you don't have to belive me but I assure you they are real let's just say for a minute that they are let's just say your wrong and tomorrow your walking down the street and a......here who is friendly with them here just playing there game when they don't need him any more they will get rid of him God is real God is all mighty humanity if going down a path of destruction and we need to change before it's too late.
I believe you. In my search of UFO info (out of shear Borden), I have been viewing scriptures, Celtic lore (a very ancient people with unknown origin and part of my heritage-thor, etc. Their history was passed down orally til about 500 BC.). Celtic people were said to originate from a ball of light (faeries-alien spacecraft maybe !!! Sounds like it to me). Celtic lore believe in 9 realms, each have a different "island" but I say they were planets connected by stargates or Fallen Angel Technology. Oh. And guess what....the Kuwait war and Iraq war and Afghanistan was are thought to be over discovered stargates and not oil!!!!

Theory only but a mind blower. Still working on it.

One post about Revelation 16:13 got me looking at future. The Dragon may be an alien reptilian friendly that got possessed by a frog-like demon. Anything is vulnerable to demon possession according to scripture.

I think you are right in praying to God too. Especially since your family was with you.

Now, so far, I think the hostile draconian reptilians are only interested in people with a lot of money and in strategic position of power. I will keep searching.
Earth Whisperer

United States

#20 Friday Aug 5
Vimana is the name of a spacecraft that can time travel through a Stargate. Supposedly, a Vimana was discovered on the mountainous cave in Afghanistan and 8 USA soldiers disappeared trying to receive the vessel from the cave in 2014?! Other strange stories...

The Tower of Babel is an interesting story as to how what's his name new that the tower would reach God...that is where the languages were split instead of one language....still working on that study too.
Earth Whisperer

United States

#21 Friday Aug 5
Demons don't like possessing animals, because animals are holy and will commit suicide upon possession. Like the herd of piggies did when Jesus cast a legion of demons onto them.

Only a dove is to holy to be possessed by anything. Holy Spirit appeared like a dove!!!

Even witches can not turn into a dove!! Native Americans believe this as well as many cultures. Yeah. Doves are safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ozzy Osbourne and Son Explore Alleged UFO Site ... Aug 15 Colmar 8
News Elmwood's UFO Days celebrates close encounters (Jul '09) Aug 4 dpeters 12
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Jul 28 North Mountain 168
News Is 'gospel' NASA's 'codeword for aliens'? Jul '16 Earth Whisperer 2
News Illinois UFO sighting resembled Star Wars ship,... (Aug '14) Jul '16 forcryingoutloud 2
News NASA cut video feed as 'UFO' entered atmosphere Jul '16 L Craig s Hush Pu... 2
UFOs - Black Triangle - My encounter,alternate ... Jul '16 patgunn 1
More from around the web