Aliens verses Demons

Mar 26, 2014 Full story: Examiner.com 9

The paranormal just keeps getting stranger. UFOs circulating throughout the skies might just very well have different origins-demonic rather than alien.

Full Story
unknown

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Revelations 16:13

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2014
Sure, why not. Given the amount of planes of existence there are it's possibly more likely than space aliens. Demons or just other beings, there's plenty of them and a lot aren't nice and friendly. Also possible these ultraterrestials could be both, yeah I think so, come from another planet 'and' from another plane/dimension.
Sympathy for the Devil

Cantonment, FL

#3 Jun 30, 2014
Tsk, tsk!

What makes you think that the Aliens will be battling the Demons when they Fall to Earth?
Sigh

Beverly, MA

#4 Jul 7, 2014
None of the above. Does not exist!
Alien

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Jul 11, 2014
They're also know as fallen angles.
Alien

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Jul 11, 2014
I call them demonic, because they have no fear of dying and have no regard for the life they kill. They seem to believe their organic matter of the flesh they live in is not the only vessel they can use. They believe if they get killed here their spirit transfers back to their home planet where there will be another body form they can control.
I don't advise being friendly with beings from beyond our star channel.
On Paul Hellyer's Wikipedia page there is a cute article on 'extraterrestrial issues', but I wouldn't be as friendly and inviting to these terrestrials as him.
Alien

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Sigh wrote:
None of the above. Does not exist!
I would rather keep people ignorant like the post above this one.
Total BS

Beverly, MA

#9 Jul 12, 2014
Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather keep people ignorant like the post above this one.
You are doing a bang up job. You make people believe in you and then offer no proof. Kinds like the dancing frog. Making them look like fools, yet they cannot give up hope.

Really sad and sadistic.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 15, 2014
Alien wrote:
I call them demonic, because they have no fear of dying and have no regard for the life they kill. They seem to believe their organic matter of the flesh they live in is not the only vessel they can use. They believe if they get killed here their spirit transfers back to their home planet where there will be another body form they can control.
I don't advise being friendly with beings from beyond our star channel.
On Paul Hellyer's Wikipedia page there is a cute article on 'extraterrestrial issues', but I wouldn't be as friendly and inviting to these terrestrials as him.
Interesting.

And, of course, those 'demonics' that are alien from dark matter space...... no messing with those especially

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gragg: Crop circles made by UFOs (Feb '09) 10 hr Nomad 33
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 13 hr One way or another 28
UFO Sighting: Bristol, Connecticut; Nightly (Mar '08) Dec 21 Johnny45 89
UFO: Flying Alien Reptile Reported over California Dec 20 Julie 2
Alien-like Military Formation Flies Near Moon Dec 10 silly talk 1
Why People Sometimes Believe In Magic (Jan '13) Dec 10 sakshi11 2
Obama statue found on Mars? Dec 5 dragoon70056 23
More from around the web