Tennessee witness captures two disc UFOs on camera

Apr 3, 2010 Full story: Examiner.com 11

A Tennessee witness is reporting that two disc-shaped UFOs showed up on a photograph he took on December 25, 2009, in Loudon, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network database.

Full Story
Billy Shears

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 5, 2010
these kinds of shots have been popping up everywhere since apple release the ipod app that allows users to add such images to their photos.
Rolling Stoned

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2010
I know for a fact this is the real deal. I was riding co-pilot in the second ship when this pic was taken.
MomOf2

Cookeville, TN

#3 Apr 6, 2010
This makes me think of that movie that came out not to long ago, "The Fourth Kind". Its based on true occurrences in Nome, Alaska. They show a lot of the real video and real audio side by side with the movie scenes for many of the scenes. I was never one to believe in Aliens, but this movie will make you second guess it. Its on charter on-demand right now, you can just go watch the free preview if you want to see what I am talking about.
I Believe

Englewood, TN

#4 Apr 7, 2010
I do believe in UFO's. I do believe in UFO's. I do, I do I do.
Donny

Knoxville, TN

#5 Apr 7, 2010
I know for a fact that most of the residents of Tellico Village are aliens. They park their ships on the bottom in the main channel.
Once a month or so they'll snatch some redneck from Monroe County right off his tractor and beam him into their laboratory deep under the POA HQ where they perform unspeakable acts.
X Files

Englewood, TN

#6 Apr 7, 2010
I knew it ! Uncle Zeb was plowing last week and ZAP
he was gone. I thought I saw one of them wearing his John Deere hat !!!!! Them dadburned Yankees!
Amy

Columbia, TN

#7 Aug 11, 2010
MomOf2 wrote:
This makes me think of that movie that came out not to long ago, "The Fourth Kind". Its based on true occurrences in Nome, Alaska. They show a lot of the real video and real audio side by side with the movie scenes for many of the scenes. I was never one to believe in Aliens, but this movie will make you second guess it. Its on charter on-demand right now, you can just go watch the free preview if you want to see what I am talking about.
I seen that movie also and I thought the videos and stuff were real as well but if you actually look it up you find out that the only real occurances that happend in that city in Alaska were the disappearances and such. Not the actual videos or anything. Those were also fake. It made me feel less scared at night to know that!
Monroe CO Redneck

Tarentum, PA

#8 Aug 11, 2010
Donny wrote:
I know for a fact that most of the residents of Tellico Village are aliens. They park their ships on the bottom in the main channel.
Once a month or so they'll snatch some redneck from Monroe County right off his tractor and beam him into their laboratory deep under the POA HQ where they perform unspeakable acts.
Only tractors runnin' rat now is road de-partmints. we aint got none runnin'. Can't afford the fuel. aint no jobs here. What do 'em aliens pay?
Anonymous

Kingston, TN

#9 Aug 12, 2010
MomOf2 wrote:
The fourth kind is not based on real events, it was shot like paranormal activity to make you think it was based on actual events. Look up the cast on google. Everyone in that movie are actors and actresses. Research it.
new to area

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 9, 2010
if you still think we are the only intelligent life forms in the universe than you just arrogant and foolish. I'm not saying they are here and I'm not saying they are not here. There is alot of evidence going all the way back to Columbus's time. He even reported orbs of light coming from under his boat/ship then circling them then shooting off into space. Through time these same type of reports have been made and they are usually in the same areas of the sea. the DEEPEST parts. We know more about the moon than our own oceans, due to our lack of explortion capabilities, that deep in the ocean. Being older and wiser than us you don't think they would have already know our limitations. That falls under been there done that. Their own oceans and solar systems but they are not to be feared. Unless you try to harm them. The more intelligent you are the less violent you are. If anything they are more like wild life conservationist. We are part of the ecosystem, predators or not we still have our place and they know this and much much more, so relax and enjoy life, OR ELSE!
Spud

AOL

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Well I never

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 6 hr Sunday 31
UFO: Flying Alien Reptile Reported over California Fri Passing thru 4
Gragg: Crop circles made by UFOs (Feb '09) Dec 25 Nomad 33
UFO Sighting: Bristol, Connecticut; Nightly (Mar '08) Dec 21 Johnny45 89
Alien-like Military Formation Flies Near Moon Dec 10 silly talk 1
Why People Sometimes Believe In Magic (Jan '13) Dec 10 sakshi11 2
Obama statue found on Mars? Dec 5 dragoon70056 23
More from around the web