Science Channel Sets Alien-Themed Programming for 'Are We Alone?' Month

Feb 19, 2013 Full story: Hollywood Reporter 7

Science Channel's "Are We Alone?" month returns in March with a slew of new programming exploring the question of extraterrestrial life.

Full Story
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#1 Feb 19, 2013
just wondering,if you took a picture of an object and it is surounded by a magnetic field it would seam out of focus,but clear to the naked eye like a lot of photos of ufos..
Cdn4

Pickering, Canada

#2 Mar 2, 2013
I also noticed a trend in a lot of tv programming along the same lines, aliens, invasions, UFO's, meteors, etc. even some things in main stream news that we wouldn't normally hear about. Anyone else ?
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#3 Mar 7, 2013
yes,i have seen the ads on the science channel for the four to five shows of alien encounters.for one thing it is a science fiction show on a channel about pure science.the show was obviously put on a science channel by either the nsa,cia,or some powerful higher ups to really scare the public about aliens.i do not believe this to be trivial.it could be in preparation of dr. steven greers documentary,sirius,about the govt. covering up their knowledge of aliens..
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Big Foot must be surrounded by a magnetic field.
Can't get a clear picture of him either.
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
Big Foot must be surrounded by a magnetic field.
Can't get a clear picture of him either.
actually,i got a number of responses saying it was dimensional shifting which if you look up physics 101 scientists are now saying is possible.in todays world you can not look though a paper towel tube(very narrow)but it was proven in a study that some people will not believe certain truths in life even with scientific proof.oh yea the world is not flat and humans are not the center of the universe..
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
wesley wrote:
<quoted text>actually,i got a number of responses saying it was dimensional shifting which if you look up physics 101 scientists are now saying is possible.in todays world you can not look though a paper towel tube(very narrow)but it was proven in a study that some people will not believe certain truths in life even with scientific proof.oh yea the world is not flat and humans are not the center of the universe..
So we need Bounty the 'quicker picker upper' paper towels.

I would need them.If I saw Big Foot I'd soil myself!
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>So we need Bounty the 'quicker picker upper' paper towels.
I would need them.If I saw Big Foot I'd soil myself!
ha,ha,ha,heh,heh,ha,ha........ ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ontario resident has lifetime of UFO and ET sig... Tue Sam 1
We are not alone in the universe, Canadians bel... (Jul '12) Tue PAUL SHYKORA arts 84
The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Washington: Th... (Feb '09) Sep 15 Prissy after dark 49
Two new SETI programs will listen for aliens Sep 13 Kid_Tomorrow 15
UFO over forest fire: Canadian news crew captur... Sep 11 Dear aliens 7
16 Concrete Examples That Totally Prove The Ill... Sep 9 Wesley 1
Aiming for the Stars: Celebrating Rocket Scient... Sep 8 GodfreyJenkins 1
•••

UFO and Alien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••