The Shadow Government: Guidance to President Obama and the Nation Pt. 3

Feb 18, 2014 Full story: Final Call

This message originally aired on Saturday, February 15, 2014, and is now available in its entirety on DVD, CD and MP3 .

Full Story
warner

Ireland

#1 Feb 18, 2014
Small part of Farrakhan' s speech;

So you, my enemies, and Hypocrites, remember in 1935: When Master Fard Muhammad left in 1934, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad began to teach The Followers “Who” that Great Man was that visited among us for three years and four months. And guess what? The Hypocrites among The Followers then purposed to kill the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, saying,“He made that up: He said of Master Fard Muhammad what He didn’t say of Himself! He’s trying to make himself something ‘bigger’ than who he really is”—so they set about planning to kill him.

Well here you are, my Hypocrites and my Enemies: You’re on the same course as they! For you are saying the Honorable Elijah Muhammad never said that he was “The Christ.” Go back to The Theology of Time Lecture Series; he said,“I am the Jesus of the Bible. And the Muhammad of The Holy Qur’an…”; and in a December 1, 1973 “Table Talk” recording, titled “I Am The Christ!”[ref. TableTalks.org ], the Honorable Elijah Muhammad said:“Yes,”—he was talking to me and others—“I am The Christ. And we are the real ‘Christians’.”

You can take it, or let it alone. Do what you will… But I warn you: What you plan for me is already at your door.

‘Mark your gatepost (door) with The Blood of The Lamb’: How to avoid that Death Angel now inside of America

Remember those who wanted “The Death Angel” to pass over their houses (Exodus 12): What did they have to do? They had to make a mark of an “X” on the gatepost of their door, with the blood of a lamb. Well, there’s no need for you to go out “killing lambs.” Just remember that: 1.)“The Lamb of God” is Jesus himself; and 2.)“The Blood of The Lamb” is The Life that [Jesus] lived, as he walked among us and taught among us! Live that Life, and you will be placing “a sign” on “your door”—that The Death Angel that is now inside America may pass over you.

Warner says;

The article is long winded. Farrakhan is declaring himself a Prophet of God. He is careful to proclaim Jesus and Mohammad. The whole tone of the article is one of threats and demands. He demands that the President Obama admits that there has been UFO activities over the years. Farrakhan is sure that there has been and attempts to utilise that for his purpose by linking himself to it and stating that it is God and God has sent him as a Warner.

There are threats that God has come to Earth and is in the Sky out of sight and has some science fiction type saucer that is mega, mega,huge, and can be used as a weapon to kill the World if they do not fall at the feet of Farrakhan and believe his message. The man has many followers who have been putting put the message on Facebook and Twitter etc.

Farrakhan uses the Quran and the Bible and takes from both their scriptures to link together to support his cause. There is more concentration on the Bible, Book of Revelation, used as the frightners saying that he must be accepted. He claimes that Elija Mohammad was Jesus and that he is the Maddi. It is only when he talks of the Maddi and the Quran and Mohammad and his references to Allah that you are led to believe that he is a Muslim, otherwise he uses the Bible extensively, but it is obvious that he is not a Christian! It is also obvious that he is not really a Muslim although he seeks to pay homage to Mohammad as if to deceive.

The last point is that he says that he is a leader of Islam and the Nation of Islam and uses that point, basically saying that he has an army behind him to threaten President Obama, and he uses flattery to appeal to Obama that he was given his position from God so he should use it to support Farrakhan in what he desires. Farrakhan wants black people to join with the forces of Islam and become a force to be recognized.

All it needs now is the President to admit that there has been UFO ACTIVITIES at Rosswell and elsewhere, and everything will play into his hands and UFO truth linked with his lies presents him with power!
warner

Ireland

#2 Feb 18, 2014
Cannot post the comment. Testing.
Oh please

Beverly, MA

#4 Jun 24, 2014
Nuts talking about nutty stuff.

Seriously nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 1978 Fort Dix / McGuire AFB Incident (Apr '11) 7 hr exit37 3
UFO Planet is intriguing, stimulating YouTube C... Sep 27 Does Not Compute 1
We are not alone in the universe, Canadians bel... (Jul '12) Sep 27 test 94
UFO over forest fire: Canadian news crew captur... Sep 20 Petal Power 8
Ontario resident has lifetime of UFO and ET sig... Sep 16 Sam 1
The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Washington: Th... (Feb '09) Sep 15 Prissy after dark 49
Two new SETI programs will listen for aliens Sep 13 Kid_Tomorrow 15

UFO and Alien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE