Aliens and evolution

Aliens and evolution

There are 6309 comments on the Washington Times story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Aliens and evolution. In it, Washington Times reports that:

DENTON, Texas, June 19, 2012 - Aliens are ingrained in our cultural psyche. They abound in books, movies, radio, and a thousand theories about the extra-terrestrial, little green men, UFO sightings, abductions, Area 51, and Roswell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#5907 Mar 21, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, imagine that! I am the source of my own income. LOL!
Keep working on it, who knows even you might get a clue as to what constitutes a valid insult.
'Why you!!!*sputter*

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5908 Mar 21, 2013
When God comes to the earth and we witness God we'll know there is a God. The OT will be fulfilled and the book will come alive.
Jimmy

Skelton, UK

#5909 Mar 21, 2013
susanblange wrote:
When God comes to the earth and we witness God we'll know there is a God. The OT will be fulfilled and the book will come alive.
when religious liars discover morals, we will all be saved.

Location hidden

#5910 Mar 21, 2013
"They are their own witnesses, they see not nor know..." Christianity is based upon falsehood and Jesus is prophecied in the Hebrew bible, not as the Messiah but instead as the modern day idol of Israel. An idol is a physical representation of a god. Malachi 2 addresses what has happened in the catholic church with the sex abuse scandal. They're all a bunch of hypocrites and the living God of Israel will clean house.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#5911 Mar 22, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Any evidence of atheists entering politics?
Do you mean: Do I have evidence of any atheist who've entered politics? If I were collecting such evidence or if I were at all interested in such evidence, I would find it on my own. Though I do know of a couple of elected atheist(I didn't vote for them), and I am sure that google can help you find who they are.
Whether atheist are entering politics or not, doesn't matter to me, the only thing I care about is that yours, nor my children are forced by our laws to pay fealty to someone else's god, simply because the devotees of that god outnumbers the devotees of any other gods.
If we weren't already protected from such stupidity, here in the USA, I might be worried, that all our children will soon be carrying prayer rugs to school.
You are beating a dead horse here, and you've got nothing. Maybe you should tell us again that Obama is a Christain, it's been like 30 minutes, who knows it may make a difference in how we voted in '08 and in '12, or we just might care this time. Ya think?

Earth,TX

#5912 Mar 22, 2013
susanblange wrote:
"The fool has said in his heart, there is no God. Corrupt are they and have done abominable iniquity..."
Just in case you ever decide to really think about it, why was your bible god whooped when he went into battle with Judah?

Hw many parents has your god forced to eat thier own children?

Will he need golden hemmorhoid and rat sacrifices in heaven, like on earth?

If man was only created to till the earth, why does he have to do anything else?

Adam and Eve had the same DNA, are we wrong in using "Eve" as a females name, when it clearly began as a guys name?

How much of Jonah was really melted by the big fish's stomach acid?

Why the lie about "anything you ask in his name, it shall be given'. It doesn't work, it's a bible lie?

There are many more. We will get to them when you've answered these.

Earth,TX

#5913 Mar 22, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Whoohoo! And trees will again talk! LOL!
Somebody should tell your god about the few million iron chariots now filling the roads. LOL!

You realize he couldn't be drug back here with all those vehicles, he'd be pissin himself in fear.

Location hidden

#5914 Mar 22, 2013
The purpose of a sacrifice is to eat it. Life is sacred, even the lives of animals are sacred-where we get the term "sacrifice". I do not believe everything in the bible. "The simple believe every word..." I am also not a christian

Earth,TX

#5915 Mar 22, 2013
susanblange wrote:
The purpose of a sacrifice is to eat it. Life is sacred, even the lives of animals are sacred-where we get the term "sacrifice". I do not believe everything in the bible. "The simple believe every word..." I am also not a christian
So is it the god who is eating the gold dipt rats and 'roids? I already know who is eating the gold, and that would be the church/temple/synagogue and the witch doctors/spell casters.

To respond to a particular poster, simply click on the word "reply" above each boxed response. A post box will appear, compose your response in it, hit spell check and enter catcha's.
Siro

Canberra, Australia

#5916 Mar 23, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
when religious liars discover morals, we will all be saved.
Well youre a religious liar, you lie religiously...nothing to do with God or anything else....just your crackpot narcissism.
Siro

Canberra, Australia

#5917 Mar 23, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>
To respond to a particular poster, simply click on the word "reply" above each boxed response. A post box will appear, compose your response in it, hit spell check and enter catcha's.
You mean like this?
Didnt have anything especially to add, just a recommendation....that being you should trade your face in for a blown tire.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#5918 Mar 23, 2013
Alien life has never been found; belief in aliens is based on faith not science. At least religious people understand the faith basis of their beliefs while secular extremists and radical atheists attribute their faith to 'science'.

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#5919 Mar 23, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Alien life has never been found; belief in aliens is based on faith not science. At least religious people understand the faith basis of their beliefs while secular extremists and radical atheists attribute their faith to 'science'.
Who has a "belief" in aliens?
You mean like ancient astronauts, because that has nothing to do with science.

Location hidden

#5920 Mar 23, 2013
Isaiah 56:11-12 "yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, everyone for his gain from his quarter..."

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#5921 Mar 23, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Do you have the sort of brain damage where you keep forgetting things over and over again?

Because about once a month you come back here and repost this statement as if no one had raised any counter arguments.

The fact is this:

In the case of religion, people are stating they know for a fact that there exists of a kind of being for which there is NO precedent whatsoever. A being which has powers for which there is NO precedent. A being which exists in a location for which there is NO precedent. A being which communicates with humans but leaves no evidence.

In the case of potential alien live, people are saying that there MAY be life on other planets. We know LIFE actually does exist. We know that planets actually do exist. We know how chemistry works. There is no component of this speculation that requires any sort of magic.

Now, if someone is saying that they have FAITH that we have been CONTACTED by an extra terrestrial intelligence, then they are speculating about things for which we do not have any precedents. We don't know how to travel to other planets effectively. We don't know that other intelligence exists, let alone exists within a radius away from us that they could detect us and get here to contact us.

However, merely saying that the vastness of the size of the Universe makes it likely that some form of life exists somewhere else is not the same thing as "Jewish Wizards turn people into salt".
Jimmy

East Barnet, UK

#5922 Mar 23, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Well youre a religious liar, you lie religiously...nothing to do with God or anything else....just your crackpot narcissism.
Thanks for the insider's perspective.

Location hidden

#5923 Mar 23, 2013
There may be life outside of earth, but that life originally came from earth if it does exist. There is possible evidence of this in things that have been built ie the pyramids and stonehendge. Ezekiel the prophet also had extraterrestrial visions. Ancient peoples were a lot more advanced than we give them credit for, but I'm wondering where they get their food source from.

Earth,TX

#5924 Mar 23, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like this?
Didnt have anything especially to add, just a recommendation....that being you should trade your face in for a blown tire.
Anything to help a new topix get true command of their postings.

I am so unlike you, I wonder if it is the lack of a monstrous jealous back-biting sniveling god concept, who would make me feel all better about myself?

Your type of inhuman beauty I can live without.

Earth,TX

#5925 Mar 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Isaiah 56:11-12 "yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, everyone for his gain from his quarter..."
Doing a drive-by? If so, try some ammo with actual penetrating power. You are using the witch doctors and spell casters fluff and feathers, and they do lack substance. We are not two year olds anymore, and you can't scare us with that "booger under the bed" crap.

Earth,TX

#5926 Mar 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
There may be life outside of earth, but that life originally came from earth if it does exist. There is possible evidence of this in things that have been built ie the pyramids and stonehendge. Ezekiel the prophet also had extraterrestrial visions. Ancient peoples were a lot more advanced than we give them credit for, but I'm wondering where they get their food source from.
If you are not directing your replies to a particular poster, then we will just assume that you are a crazy person who talks to themselves. By not using the reply button, you are looking like someone standing in a group of people muttering to themselves, and that is why you will soon find that you are getting attention you didn't want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Nov 18 Earth Whisperer 120
News Bizarre alien corpse discovered in Russia has e... (Sep '15) Nov 10 truth be told 3
News Space experts claim UFO came down from sky afte... Nov 2 Alien Crossing 2
News 'Canada's UFO guy' long fascinated by mysteriou... Oct '16 TRUMPED by TRUMP 1
Sawoonda Oct '16 Brandy trujillo 1
News WikiLeaks: John Podesta Emailed Astronauts, Mus... Oct '16 USA Today 1
Cheap Kitchens Grimsby Oct '16 Zikumahua 1
More from around the web