UFO Sightings in SoCal

UFO Sightings in SoCal

There are 2 comments on the Hispanic Business story from Jul 11, 2012, titled UFO Sightings in SoCal. In it, Hispanic Business reports that:

Case 38886: A couple was standing on the porch at approximately 10:38 p.m. when they saw two orange orbs side by side above the eastern horizon over Apple Valley, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hispanic Business.

Anonymous

Overland Park, KS

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I live johnson county Kansas Tonight I went outside & noticed once again these bright lights just sitting hovering over our house & in the sky so I reached for my iPad & recorded & took pictures. You have to use your video camera facing you because if you don't you can't see these objects moving around. My video cam was on me & I began to just tape. After about one minute I noticed other lights appearing around this one light. All of a sudden there were four lights in a roll blinking & an bright orange "thing" moving around inside of it. You can absolutely, make it out as a ship NO SOUND just there. We don't know if this was a police survalance or ET. A lot of movement tonight but sheeple will not wake up until its to late & they will still say they don't exist.
Sex crazed hillbilly

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2012
I usually see UFOs after a good toke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Tue Earth Whisperer 56
News Ontario resident has lifetime of UFO and ET sig... (Sep '14) Sep 21 Lisa 3
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Sep 17 Earth Whisperer 191
News Illinois UFO sighting resembled Star Wars ship,... (Aug '14) Sep 15 Earth Whisperer 4
News Is 'gospel' NASA's 'codeword for aliens'? Sep 6 aye 3
News Strong signal from star sparks alien speculation Sep 4 Stephany McDowell 4
News Ozzy Osbourne and Son Explore Alleged UFO Site ... Aug '16 Colmar 8
More from around the web