The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Washington: The Ever-Dead State

Jan 29, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Associated Content

The state of Washington is world well above most of our states. Cold and beautiful it is known for its productive trees and its farming industry.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Devin D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

u should check out on hte est side over here in wenatchee, east wenatchee area we seem to have tons of them the last three owners of my old house killed themselves in the same room. and our cemetary has a soldier that lots of people have seen. and one of our hotels has like a bloodspot that won't permanently go away it's pretty sweet over here
Santa

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Judged:

Prove that anything is haunted and win a million dollars...The Amazing Randy is waiting for your idiots.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challe...
centalia washington

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

is washington realy haunted
TAPS paranormal expert

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

yea my house is haunted
Longtimeresident

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

I've lived in WA my whole life (I'm only 18 though!) and I assure you we are not some spooky haunted place! We have haunted sites like any other state, but are pretty much a normal state for the most part. I have never had a paranormal experience nor know of any haunted places in my area.
free think radio dot com

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

heath

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

I'm from kennewick Wa Tri cities and wondering if anyone knows of any haunted places to go and check out here!
kris

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

I lived in Galvin Wa. as a child and in a house that I believe was haunted. After we moved out, the new owners called and claimed they had been seeing things as well. My mom never confirmed their sightings because she was afraid they could back out of the deal. I have always wondered if other people or new owners still find the house haunted. If you know of haunted houses in Galvin please let me know.
luis

Issaquah, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

962 sunset blvd ne apartment c-8 renton wa 98056
i used to live there, is a crepy place and my family and i saw saw to many terrible things.
Summer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

shadow211360-yahoo-com wrote:
Hello everyone im a ghost investagaters group I have been to manresa castle in port townsend wa,pioneer cementary in olympia,battle ground wa,just E-MAIL me if you want my team to help thank you your friend,
MIKE
Hey Mike this is Summer I am very intrested in the paranormal and I have lots of questions could u be able to text me and let me know off you could help my number is 4253504473thank u
anonymous

Zeeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

washingtonmover wrote:
im moving here and with how haunted washington sounds...i dont want 2 move here!
I have lived here my entire life, and you rarely find a haunting without going hunting for it :)
Judy

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

I've lived in Washington for 24 years..all my life has been spent in this beautiful state and never once have I encountered a haunted Place. One thing i know is that haunted places are everywhere and being afraid to come to washinton state is so wrong.People over exaggerate
Lucy

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

There might be hauntings in Washington state but they are rarely seen:) i agree people do over exaggerate .
angela

Groveland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

I want directions to the haunted steps in chehalis wa!!!!
gary spencer

Moses Lake, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

HI, I hope you can help me. I am planning a trip to Seattle wa next month to explore haunted places. abandandoned asylums, hospitals, castles houses ect. I have been trying to locate a forum or person to guide me in the right direction for a time that I will never forget.please help... email me at garyspencer1983@gmail.com
shadow211360-yahoo-com wrote:
Hello everyone im a ghost investagaters group I have been to manresa castle in port townsend wa,pioneer cementary in olympia,battle ground wa,just E-MAIL me if you want my team to help thank you your friend,
MIKE
taylor18

Arlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Ive heard that mariner high school in everett,wa 98204 is haunted
Sealth

Medina, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Natasha wrote:
is Washington really haunted?
Sure it is, Californian. Stay the hell out!
Sydney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

bre99 wrote:
well i live in the centralia are and i have known of 3 houses that are haunted and about 7 places that are
What are the places
jslade

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I was in the Wasington Army National Guard when it was still at Ft. Vancouver. Almost all of the buildings that are still there are haunted. Officers row has more than one haunted homes. North fort on Ft. Lewis is supposed to be haunted also.
Mitchell

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

TuathaDD wrote:
I've lived here my whole life (33) near Seattle and there are quite a few supposed haunted locales. I'm a part of a local paranormal research group. It's rare we catch anything, but we do have a couple good pieces (we don't count orbs unless they're really unique).
Anyway, the person writing this article needs to really beef up their spelling and grammar.:p It looks very unprofessional, imo.
Me and a friend do the same shit if u want to work together hit me up on Facebook mj.Scott425@Gmail.com
I live in Everett I got some nuce pic I can show u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent UFO and Alien Discussions

Search the UFO and Alien Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NHTR GRVUHYTQH CARR mesehvahkehhun 12 hr Sigh Nope Fairy Tale 2
Toronto man claimed to communicate with aliens 12 hr Sigh Nope Fairy Tale 3
Couple dedicate 20 years to close encounters of... 12 hr Sigh Nope Fairy Tale 1
Aliens verses Demons 13 hr Alien 7
Buzz Aldrin Describes His 'UFO' Encounter Durin... Jul 9 Gil Carlson 1
Joey Essex sent Alien Hunting in America by pro... Jul 9 Gil Carlson 1
Video: Did you see this UFO hovering over Bushey? Jul 1 abnormalitious 1
•••
•••