The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Wash...

The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Washington: The Ever-Dead State

There are 49 comments on the Associated Content story from Jan 29, 2009, titled The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Washington: The Ever-Dead State. In it, Associated Content reports that:

The state of Washington is world well above most of our states. Cold and beautiful it is known for its productive trees and its farming industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Devin D

West Richland, WA

#22 Sep 24, 2010
u should check out on hte est side over here in wenatchee, east wenatchee area we seem to have tons of them the last three owners of my old house killed themselves in the same room. and our cemetary has a soldier that lots of people have seen. and one of our hotels has like a bloodspot that won't permanently go away it's pretty sweet over here
Santa

Erie, PA

#23 Sep 24, 2010
Prove that anything is haunted and win a million dollars...The Amazing Randy is waiting for your idiots.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challe...
centalia washington

Seattle, WA

#24 Dec 24, 2010
is washington realy haunted
TAPS paranormal expert

Olympia, WA

#25 Dec 26, 2010
yea my house is haunted
Longtimeresident

Seattle, WA

#26 Apr 3, 2011
I've lived in WA my whole life (I'm only 18 though!) and I assure you we are not some spooky haunted place! We have haunted sites like any other state, but are pretty much a normal state for the most part. I have never had a paranormal experience nor know of any haunted places in my area.
free think radio dot com

Toronto, Canada

#27 Apr 4, 2011
heath

Seattle, WA

#28 Sep 27, 2011
I'm from kennewick Wa Tri cities and wondering if anyone knows of any haunted places to go and check out here!
kris

Salem, OR

#29 Oct 16, 2011
I lived in Galvin Wa. as a child and in a house that I believe was haunted. After we moved out, the new owners called and claimed they had been seeing things as well. My mom never confirmed their sightings because she was afraid they could back out of the deal. I have always wondered if other people or new owners still find the house haunted. If you know of haunted houses in Galvin please let me know.
luis

Issaquah, WA

#30 Jan 13, 2012
962 sunset blvd ne apartment c-8 renton wa 98056
i used to live there, is a crepy place and my family and i saw saw to many terrible things.
Summer

United States

#31 May 16, 2012
shadow211360-yahoo-com wrote:
Hello everyone im a ghost investagaters group I have been to manresa castle in port townsend wa,pioneer cementary in olympia,battle ground wa,just E-MAIL me if you want my team to help thank you your friend,
MIKE
Hey Mike this is Summer I am very intrested in the paranormal and I have lots of questions could u be able to text me and let me know off you could help my number is 4253504473thank u
anonymous

Holland, MI

#32 May 27, 2012
washingtonmover wrote:
im moving here and with how haunted washington sounds...i dont want 2 move here!
I have lived here my entire life, and you rarely find a haunting without going hunting for it :)
Judy

Auburn, WA

#33 Jun 26, 2012
I've lived in Washington for 24 years..all my life has been spent in this beautiful state and never once have I encountered a haunted Place. One thing i know is that haunted places are everywhere and being afraid to come to washinton state is so wrong.People over exaggerate
Lucy

Auburn, WA

#34 Jun 26, 2012
There might be hauntings in Washington state but they are rarely seen:) i agree people do over exaggerate .
angela

Jacksonville, FL

#37 Jul 31, 2012
I want directions to the haunted steps in chehalis wa!!!!
gary spencer

Moses Lake, WA

#38 Aug 21, 2012
HI, I hope you can help me. I am planning a trip to Seattle wa next month to explore haunted places. abandandoned asylums, hospitals, castles houses ect. I have been trying to locate a forum or person to guide me in the right direction for a time that I will never forget.please help... email me at [email protected]
shadow211360-yahoo-com wrote:
Hello everyone im a ghost investagaters group I have been to manresa castle in port townsend wa,pioneer cementary in olympia,battle ground wa,just E-MAIL me if you want my team to help thank you your friend,
MIKE
taylor18

Marysville, WA

#39 Oct 20, 2012
Ive heard that mariner high school in everett,wa 98204 is haunted
Sealth

Seattle, WA

#41 Nov 14, 2012
Natasha wrote:
is Washington really haunted?
Sure it is, Californian. Stay the hell out!
Sydney

United States

#42 Nov 22, 2012
bre99 wrote:
well i live in the centralia are and i have known of 3 houses that are haunted and about 7 places that are
What are the places
jslade

Portland, OR

#43 Feb 20, 2013
I was in the Wasington Army National Guard when it was still at Ft. Vancouver. Almost all of the buildings that are still there are haunted. Officers row has more than one haunted homes. North fort on Ft. Lewis is supposed to be haunted also.
Mitchell

Tacoma, WA

#44 Jun 9, 2013
TuathaDD wrote:
I've lived here my whole life (33) near Seattle and there are quite a few supposed haunted locales. I'm a part of a local paranormal research group. It's rare we catch anything, but we do have a couple good pieces (we don't count orbs unless they're really unique).
Anyway, the person writing this article needs to really beef up their spelling and grammar.:p It looks very unprofessional, imo.
Me and a friend do the same shit if u want to work together hit me up on Facebook [email protected]
I live in Everett I got some nuce pic I can show u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell: Aliens Stopped... Aug 28 SpaceBlues 4
News UFO hangs out with the International Space Station Aug 28 SpaceBlues 1
News New in Mars rumors: 'Star Wars' star destroyer ... Aug 27 Jaysus Sharia 1
: Implants by 2017 for everyone... NOT UFOstuff! Aug 22 BEWARE 1
News UFO sighting in Sussex 'excites' expert Aug 19 andet1987 5
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... Aug 17 positronium 12
News Orange light UFO ejects smaller gray sphere ove... (Sep '12) Aug 11 Planet farts 3
More from around the web