Tennessee witnesses say hovering triangle UFO was under 100 feet

Feb 24, 2014 Full story: Examiner.com 7

The witnesses attempted to take video before driving away in Crossville, TN, after seeing a triangle-shaped object hovering under 100 feet in the air.

Full Story
wltg

Stuart, FL

#1 Feb 24, 2014
woo hoo anyone else se it?
Capt Picard

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2014
That video is basically worthless and looks like a plane or chopper to me. I am not impressed at all.
oh myyyy

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2014
Sounds like someone needs to lay off the meth.
the rest of the story

Cookeville, TN

#4 Feb 25, 2014
we are now area 52. newest tourist draw
vet

Bulls Gap, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2014
There have been slot of military movement in the Fortress and Overton area. Quite unusual.
beatjunkie

Saco, ME

#6 Feb 26, 2014
I keep going outside at night hoping that a UFO will land there and pick me up. I cannot believe how stupid and ignorant the people are on this planet.........no wonder they won't show themselves openly. They are probably afraid that all the other ignorant people would just shoot them and not bother to even ask any questions. Even if they did come in peace, our government would wipe them out just to steal their technology. No wonder they hate us......I hate us too.
Oh please

Beverly, MA

#7 Jun 24, 2014
beatjunkie wrote:
I keep going outside at night hoping that a UFO will land there and pick me up. I cannot believe how stupid and ignorant the people are on this planet.........no wonder they won't show themselves openly. They are probably afraid that all the other ignorant people would just shoot them and not bother to even ask any questions. Even if they did come in peace, our government would wipe them out just to steal their technology. No wonder they hate us......I hate us too.
Yep, in full agreement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UFOs, DMT and Q&A: Rare politician-free night g... 1 hr Messed Up Mess 2
UFO Memo Tops FBI's Most-Viewed List (Jan '14) 1 hr Messed Up Mess 25
UFOs sighted over Colorado mountains: Formation... 1 hr Messed Up Mess 5
Ancient petroglyph of human found on Mars rock ... 1 hr Messed Up Mess 3
UFO spotted in NASA video of astronauts repairi... 1 hr Messed Up Mess 1
The 1978 Fort Dix / McGuire AFB Incident (Apr '11) Oct 19 Nice Try but 4
10Best: Conspiracies and legends around the USA Oct 19 Nice Try but 4

UFO and Alien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE