Horsham UFO sound sparks fear of 'zombie apocalypse'

There are 5 comments on the West Sussex County Times story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Horsham UFO sound sparks fear of 'zombie apocalypse'. In it, West Sussex County Times reports that:

JPCT 23-10-12 S1243alien2 Paul Bearman heard UFO-like sounds at night in Horsham.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Sussex County Times.

sam

Headley, UK

#1 Oct 25, 2012
i did not really know whether to belive theres ufo out there and everyone has there own opinion however this changed mine!! It was a ufo object was not going to say anything but as its been brought up il say i closed my eyes in bed at 12.45 5 mins later i felt my self raise up and slowly put back on the bed a vibration through my body and made me jump, opened my eyes turned the light on and felt wierd started hearing a loud noise going wrom wrom wrom coming closer to my house in bbh from horsham i opend the window to see a circler object with to bright lights under it and some wire airel on the top :/ it went over my house towards warnham and just stopped making the noise i was freaked out !! Went to sleep at 6 am because could not belive what i had seen, i told my brother what i saw and he did not really belive me until his gf told him she heard the same sound going over horsham to bbh around same time, should i be freaked out by this??:/
Faloola Chong

Sheffield, UK

#2 Oct 25, 2012
faloola make the confuse

thought zombie apocalypse had already happen in horsham
Hippy Finder General

UK

#3 Oct 25, 2012
if this was near East Gristead, then it was the Scientologists.
concerned immigrant

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Oct 25, 2012
I bet they came to fix Brit's teeth.
Nene

UK

#5 Oct 26, 2012
Me and My mum head this noise and thought perhaps an aeroplane was about to crash at really spooked us both. Never heard anything like it and the vibrational sensation was the creepiest thing it made the house vibrate and seemed to go through you. Horrible hope it never happens again it scared the crap outta me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strange figure spotted on NASA cam May 1 Mechanic 14
News Book: Extraterrestrials create Hell Underground... (Dec '11) Apr 30 Hyperborean Vibra... 4
News MUFON Celebrate the Existence of UFO's in Memph... Apr 30 No Thank You 1
News NYC Male Teacher Charged With Molestation (Jun '12) Apr 29 health 4
News UFO found in 55-year-old NASA picture: Intellig... Apr 20 Bummer 1
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Apr 20 Zen_Tangle 559
News Will Hillary make UFO files a Presidential camp... Apr 15 Circus in Town 1
More from around the web