floating spotlight

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2013
A few years ago my brother, some friends, and I were night hiking on some logging roads deep in the woods in northwest Oregon. We came to the top of a hill to the top landing of a clearcut. We all immediately stopped in shock and awe at the sight of what appeared to be a spotlight scanning the clearcut. We could see the source of the light only when it was pointing somewhat in our general direction. When it was pointing more towards the bottom of the clearcut we could see nothing but the night sky even thought on the ground a large circle was scanning the hillside and tree line. There was no noise, just the light. It proceeded to to this for quite a while before "bouncing" along the tree line and then shoot up into the night sky, again no sound, until we heard some rustling around and crashing noises in the brush at the bottom of the hill. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Know what we may have seen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) 7 hr Earth Whisperer 95
Sawoonda Oct 19 Brandy trujillo 1
News WikiLeaks: John Podesta Emailed Astronauts, Mus... Oct 17 USA Today 1
Cheap Kitchens Grimsby Oct 14 Zikumahua 1
News Art Bell Oct 7 everybody knows this 9
News Ontario resident has lifetime of UFO and ET sig... (Sep '14) Sep '16 Lisa 3
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Sep '16 Earth Whisperer 191
More from around the web