More UFO sightings make the news in Missouri

Aug 4, 2012 Read more: Examiner.com 19

After an anonymous pilot claimed a UFO buzzed his landing jet at Kansas City International airport on Monday, more reports of unidentified flying objects in the skies over Missouri are pouring in.

Read more

Euless, TX

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Interesting....
thinkaboutit

Pasadena, TX

#2 Aug 7, 2012
where? when?
DoomDoom

Euless, TX

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Crazy! Isn't the real area 51 supposedly in the ozarks? I remember back in the day watching something about it on some wacky channel we use to get when we had one of the old school satellite dishes at home. It kind of makes sense really, the government is always trying to draw our attention away from serious issues with cover ups. If they cover up something so minuscule as a body count why not cover up something that would cause nationwide panic

Euless, TX

#4 Aug 7, 2012
My friend lives in Olive Branch IL (right across the bridge) & swears her & her hubby saw one flying over their property a few weeks ago.
CLETUS

Jackson, MO

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Oh hell yell. It took me aboard and said they had come from some far off place and needed information as well as needed to probe my anus. i ask what the importance of the probe was and they said nothing really it just made us look funnier to them. they was all worried and said they were ready to take back america and to make sure i voted and all. i woke up in my truck holding a forty ouncer and hell i dont even drink malt liquor
thetruth

Euless, TX

#6 Aug 8, 2012
CLETUS wrote:
Oh hell yell. It took me aboard and said they had come from some far off place and needed information as well as needed to probe my anus. i ask what the importance of the probe was and they said nothing really it just made us look funnier to them. they was all worried and said they were ready to take back america and to make sure i voted and all. i woke up in my truck holding a forty ouncer and hell i dont even drink malt liquor
Lmao! You can't even figure out where a period or comma goes and you expect us to believe you don't drink malt liquor? Keep dreamin, drinkin, and writing your little fairy tales boy. It just gives everyone else something to point and laugh at.
Alfred A Dodds

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 8, 2012
I went up in a UFO once or twice.
Unbalanced

Euless, TX

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Alfred A Dodds wrote:
Umm, I bet you did!
cyber tech

United States

#9 Aug 9, 2012
The Ozarks is full of limestone caves and tunnels.
Suckitdumbass

O Fallon, MO

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Anyone on here old enough to remember the story about the supposed UFO crash near Cape in 1941?

Euless, TX

#11 Aug 9, 2012
I've seen several unexplained things in the sky over the years. I do believe in E.T. Life as well. But what does it really matter? Not like its going to make any difference in our everyday lives.
Ryan

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Aug 9, 2012
guest wrote:
I've seen several unexplained things in the sky over the years. I do believe in E.T. Life as well. But what does it really matter? Not like its going to make any difference in our everyday lives.
You're gay.

Euless, TX

#13 Aug 9, 2012
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gay.
And you have a small penis....what of it?

Euless, TX

#14 Aug 9, 2012
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>You're gay.
Pot calling the kettle!
Ryan

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Aug 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>And you have a small penis....what of it?
How do you know, homo?
Enlarge UR vocabulary

Euless, TX

#16 Aug 10, 2012
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know, homo?
You sure like to throw that word around. Seems as though you are more familiar with it than the rest of us.
How do I know that? Where else (this thread and others) do you see some dumb "f" doing that?
Grow up!
Ryan

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Aug 10, 2012
Enlarge UR vocabulary wrote:
<quoted text>You sure like to throw that word around. Seems as though you are more familiar with it than the rest of us.
How do I know that? Where else (this thread and others) do you see some dumb "f" doing that?
Grow up!
And just think, you're partaking in all this. You must feel real silly.
DoomDoom

Euless, TX

#18 Aug 10, 2012
Alfred A Dodds wrote:
That explains why youre too stupid to do anything but sit on topix all the sudden!
Just Saying

Quitman, AR

#19 Aug 12, 2012
I found a story on the 1941 Cape crash, was interesting.

http://ufos.about.com/od/bestufocrashcases/p/...

I think aliens have been visiting our planet for thousands of years. Who knows maybe we are a product of genetic engineering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strange glowing orbs spotted in sky near Guelph (Jun '14) 19 hr Observer 11
News Mulder and Scully return as Fox TV revives 'The... Mar 28 Tim 1
News 'UFO sighting' in Cannock Chase as hundreds rep... Mar 28 Tim 1
News Ufo Lou - ''How I Built My Night Vision ******C... Mar 28 Tim 1
News Former NASA expert claims he saw nine-foot alie... Mar 28 Tim 1
News Weird Meteor, Light, UFO seen over Southern Russia Mar 25 MOSCOW MAIDAN 6
News 1954 a " V Formation of UFOs Mar 22 Pink Elephants 1
More from around the web