West Virginia couple describe 'pie pl...

West Virginia couple describe 'pie plate' UFO overhead with no sound

There are 6 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 24, 2013, titled West Virginia couple describe 'pie plate' UFO overhead with no sound. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A Summersville, WV, couple reported watching "a bright, solid white light about the size of a pie plate moving at a high rate of speed from the northwest horizon to about three-quarter southwest horizon and changing direction at 90 degrees and then shooting straight up out of sight with no sound and no blinking lights" about 9:55 p.m. on April 23, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Wander

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 24, 2013
My bf and I were tracking down 79 towards summersville when he swears he saw a bright light a few feet about the medium sitting there hovering I d k I didn't see it
nopr

Summersville, WV

#2 Apr 27, 2013
thank you for doing your part in continuing the effort to keep our state looking like a bunch of inbred retards.
idiots

Moundsville, WV

#4 Apr 30, 2013
nopr wrote:
thank you for doing your part in continuing the effort to keep our state looking like a bunch of inbred retards.
You may be inbred but this has nothing to do with being a wv thing. People all over the world report UFO's all the time . It's a world wide thing. Do you even understand what a UFO is? Doesn't mean it came from another planet. Just means they saw an unusual object that they could not identify! Stop being so ignorant.You're the one making the state look bad!
idiots

Moundsville, WV

#5 Apr 30, 2013
nopr wrote:
Bye the way. You need to stop using the word "retard". It is socially unexcepted...much like yourself!
Not the only one

Summersville, WV

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Yes, I heard of the sighting as well. I didn't see it myself, but family members...who were walking that night said they saw it across the mountains toward 39/enon...said it was silent, then left with unusual speed and disappeared out of sight...
Last to know

Belle, WV

#7 May 4, 2013
I saw one in Gilmer County in 2011. Not a saucer shape. It was Ball shaped & Changed color as it flew & hovered. It lit up the whole hillside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) 8 min North Mountain 117
News Quebec leads Canada in UFO sightings, annual su... Apr 13 KIM JONG is the UN 4
News 1BlogsThe 1957 UFO SurgeColumnist Cheryl Costa ... Apr 12 Mary Ann 1
News UFOs beware: We will find you Mar '16 lol 2
News Amazing dashcam footage shows 'UFO' hovering ov... Mar '16 Vicky 1
News Spooky: Conference Scheduled On UFO Sightings I... Mar '16 Vicky 1
ufology liars Mar '16 speed of light 1
More from around the web